SHIT
H
I
T

I can't find any in my area

> Posting manchild shit on Sup Forums

sage

But user, being a manchild is hip now

Why have to carry this around vs. an iPhone?

>TFW you can emulate any zelda game on a PC with way better graphics and a bigger screen and better fps but you use Nintendo switch even though its shitty because you gotta jump on every bandwagon to seem cool

Games decent. Not getting it until some better games come out for it.

can't beleive nintendo finally starting jewing

>some better games come out for it.
Uhhh, mate

NOT
POLITICS
Also breath of the wild looks fun as fuck

One game.

Any more left?

It's time to... *switch*

I really wanna play Zelda, but there's no way I'm spending £300 on this piece of shit.

Is Zelda worth it on the wii u

It's pretty cool actually specially when you have kids and they want to watch toy story for the 30th time

When is mobile VR gonna get good, phones have more power then consoles at this point, its about time the fucking graphics cought up.

>Wait for better games to come out
>Nintendo

I guess you're disregarding the Wii and the Wii-U

BUY MY PORTABLE GAME

Bought this today, the antifa warrior confused me at first but then I remembered that I live in south america and those things happen.

I bought one, and it's crashed twice trying to download Zelda. It's been 5 hours since I started and I'm at 22%. I bought it in Japan, with the lang set to Japanese and region to Japan, so... This should be battle-tested by now, but.....
Piece of shit.

Zelda's good, but buying it now is buying it now with nothing good coming out until autumn is worthless. Unless they release Game Cube games for on the VC, it's not worth my time.

general consensus is that it was massively overhyped and isn't amazing. It's fcking dumb imo, it's like cyberpnk/steampunk zelda but still in the same niverse

I got one because I make enough money that $360 for the system and Zelda isn't going to break the bank. Gonna be excellent for all my upcoming flights this year.

Plus you know Nintendo will be releasing great exclusives over the next couple years.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a new world was one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best

>switch
nice try, nintendo

Stop it Sup Forums!
So what if Adventure Man 27 is the only game worth playing on it!
Fucking Sonyggers!