So I have been employed for a year at my work, and was finally invited to participate in the hiring process...

So I have been employed for a year at my work, and was finally invited to participate in the hiring process. I am going to try to keep this as vague as possible so the antifa here can't dox me- I was given a script to look at regarding the interview process. This was at the end of it.

GR is dominated by SJWs. This shit is going to get worse and worse unless something really starts to cracked it.

in what shitty industry do you work

it's actually hilarious that you think whites, given the opportunity, won't keep nonwhites out of their workplaces no matter how capable they are

Just wow.

But what will that point be?
I was assisting at an orientation recently and the new hires were asked to give examples of discriminatory practices. This one new hire who was a black woman from Memphis gave an anecdote- the entire time she spoke at a 4th grade level which required some deciphering. I looked around the room and everyone was smiling and listening intently, all I could wonder was how was this woman hired. There are so many foreigners hired with a tentative grasp of the English language who obviously work too slow or are easily overwhelmed, I know they are diversity hires. We all smile and look past it at the person, but how professional is that?
I swear diversity is destroying the healthcare system.

Is that hilarious? That whites would reserve employment for their fellow citizens only? Read my post here mong.

yeah except whites aren't the only citizens in your country, you stupid faggot. you don't live in a white country

i'm not reading your paragraphs. just know that what you're the bad guy here

>yeah except whites aren't the only citizens in your country

They were at one point but kept conceding, which culminated in the Hart-Celler Act.
>bad guy
Supporting my family, and by extension my relatives, and by extension to that the people who share my history, present, and future, who share my values and my culture, does not make me bad. If anything I am doing what it good, taking care of my own people. You can be a cultureless bit of foam floating in the sea, but eventually you will get swallowed up by those who do not value you or your future.
A man cares for his family and children alone, if they are white does that make him racist? If I do that by extension to my white family, how is that different?
But you would break the bonds between people of European descent, turning us into cultureless amorphic consumers without an identity, or worse prefer a manufactured identity given through the media.

hey, sorry faggot, but don't try to sell your self interest as something beneficial for society

call it what it is: base self interest. conniving and skulking in the shadows in order to take advantage of a meritocratic system that you're trying to destroy

you're basically scum. if you had any balls you'd quit your job and stop hiding like the bitch that you are lol

hoe

> in order to take advantage of a meritocratic system that you're trying to destroy

The system isn't meritocratic, that was the whole point of the OP you nigger.
And you bitched that whites wouldn't want meritocracy, which if it existed would remove the foreigners and niggers who are there only thanks to diversity requirements. YOU should not want a meritocracy since with if it truly existed these people would be fucked. See, your not in the middle ground, you're on the far left side. A white nation would be on the far right side, meritocracy is the middle.
And another thing. Niggers always work in the menial labor areas or the ones which don't require rapid critical thinking.

>The system isn't meritocratic
it actually is

diversity hiring quotas are mostly symbolic and apply to only certain minorities

the people you're trying to keep out are highly capable minorities in order to benefit your trailer trash, meth-addicted family members

sorry, but our system has no place for you fetanyl addicts. do your drugs and stay the fuck away from our economy, trailer trash bitch lol

>highly capable minorities
top kek

>diversity hiring quotas are mostly symbolic and apply to only certain minorities

But obviously from the OP that isn't true.

>the people you're trying to keep out are highly capable minorities

Only a handful of Asians, Indians and Middle Easterns fall into that description.

>You're trailer trash

I guess I struck a nerve with you huh. Funny since I am now doing the hiring. Does that burn you, knowing a FUCKING WHITE MALE will be working around these diversity quotas, hiring capable people? Go smoke a blunt and play some Madden Jamal.

>Only a handful of Asians, Indians and Middle Easterns fall into that description

actually given IQ stats, essentially all Asians are genetically superior to whites and make better employees

gonna need you to be a man and quit your job, cleatus. idk how you even passed screening given your heroin addiction

Impotent rage. But I thought we're all just human beings, remember to stay on the high road friend and not expose your anti-white bias :^)

You type like a nigger. Learn to use the English language properly. This is probably why you are having trouble getting hired and need diversity quotas.

just admit what this is about, dude: you're mad that your indian or asian boss won't let you smoke your meth at work

you don't get to do that in this country, jimbo. maybe russia would be more up your alley

How long will it be until that country is too white for you and needs affirmative action.
>another derogatory term aimed towards whites

The leftist will take many stances, initially that of concern for the welfare of minorities in the face of white power, supporting affirmative actions. Then they will shift towards a meritocracy, stating that the system must remain open to the best which could be and is minorities. Both of these stances are contradictory- but they run against white self determination and preservation. A "leftist" ultimately isn't for anything but rather will take any stance against whites.

you don't get it

this has nothing to do with right vs left

it has to do with you, like a coward, trying to justify criminal actions like showing bias for a race during hiring

you're a sneaky, sniveling coward and hopefully your company finds you and smokes you the fuck out before long for the good of our civilization

But the pic in the OP shows that a bias towards hiring non-whites is present, much more dense can you be?

>red flag
>believes that groups are more effective when they include members of a similar background

But, that is true, they share the same form of communication, goals, etc.
Diversity usually causes more problems than provides solutions-
>expenditures for translators
>hiring diversity officers
>diversity training
>enforcing these practices and terminating those who fail to comply

How many billions are wasted annually on forcing diversity?