Are conservative women actually more attractive?

I've seen the claims on here, but they seem like a meme. The sources/studies seem to have very small and unrepresentative sample sizes and there's probably no difference in attractiveness among the groups in aggregate, not to mention how do they even define who is a conservative, Megyn Kelly? lol. Is there a conclusive answer to this based in data?

Why don't you put down the tendies and go do the research yourself.

yes

>western females
>conservative

Their fucking whores whose only purpose is being cumdumpsters

Long gone are the days where females obeyed their husbands and took care of children

Yeah, considering most of the women voting for Hillary are wine-addled, cat-herding, divorcees.

I've noticed women with conservative views even extremely right wing views tend to be more attractive or top tier.
It gets stranger in countries with a leftwing dominant history because exCommunist bitches still express strong conservative views.

I lean to the thinking that western women aren't really worth the money any more, but at the same time a conservative women is not more attractive physically compared to their left counterpart but more so psychologically. Their still going to bitch about retarded shit, and their dad probably still treated them like a 'Princess' to be cherished forever and always, but their going to be thinking more realistically if they lean right. They aren't going to do absolutely asinine shit like dress up in a cunt and protest with BLM.

>tfw I will never fuck Angie or Brittany Venti
Why fucking live? Why?

Come on, you know that that's a stereotype that isn't representative of the average or whole base. That's akin to me saying that all women who are Conservative or voted Trump are 300 lb+ trailer trash rednecks. They're basically the Right's equivalent of the freakish vocal minority of hair-dyed SJW types.

300 lb trailer trash rednecks can't get up to vote. Scabby divorced cat-herders can. Watch Trailer Park Boys sometime.

>watch this fictional tv show, it explains my opinion
Nice.

If she is 3d, I ain't interested.

Is Angie Varona a conservative? I remember her pics were leaked to Sup Forums years ago when she was vanable material. Never figured her for a conservative, but I guess since she comes from Miami and is middle class, I could assume it.

kek

she has always been /ourgirl/

You're comparing the wrong groups. Instead of comparing the amount of attractive women left versus right you should compare the amount of ugly women. Especially within an age group.

Ugly vocally political women are rarely conservative.

She had to delete the photo because she was getting violent threats, death threats, etc. over it.

Trailer Park Boys is real.
If you don't believe that, you're climbing a shit rope.

yes

fucking minorities

That's still not data to prove a point though, it's just cherry picked, I could find some super hot Hillary supporter or say that Jessica Alba was a liberal, etc. to do the same thing and prove the opposite point.

Frick off, Randy

That's so fucking hot. And I did see that around Election Day. Bet her bandito friends got so assmad that their dream girl voted red.

You're hardwired to find people you like and agree with more attractive. This is the reason that conservative women are more attractive to Sup Forums.

There's a compound though, in that we like to conquer that which does not agree with us, so some people find those they completely disagree with attractive because they can conquer that person without remorse.

>There's a compound though, in that we like to conquer that which does not agree with us, so some people find those they completely disagree with attractive because they can conquer that person without remorse.

I think that's why guys rape...

> You're hardwired to find people you like and agree with more attractive.
Is there any data to back this assertion up? I don't agree with Scarlett Johansson on much but would hatemate with her until my dick fell off.

Same with Jessica Biel

She's bluepilled as fuck but I would nut in her ass.

Stupid lefties don't understand Cuban-Americans and their politics.

This girl is red pilled as fuck.

The issue at contention is finding people attractive

You don't really rape someone you find repulsive, so the assertion holds.

You JUST complained about a dude cherry-picking. You should know why your example is garbage. Yes, objectively attractive people that are objectively attractive to most people will be found objectively attractive by most people. No shit.

Its the 3-6 on the attractiveness scale that's at issue here. Who do you find attractive in that range? Someone with a personality you hate, or someone with a personality you find value in?

Well no shit, you rape hot chicks.

Then they become ugly and useless

I'd fuck her brains out if she wasn't such a lunatic liberal. She'd probably claim I was raping her and broke into her mansion to commit such a terrible act.
>kek

At an intuitive level it makes sense you'd find more agreeable people more attractive, but I'd still like some type of data which confirms it instead of just assuming it based on a rationalization.

ofc

Its difficult to ascertain people's objective beliefs and personalities based on very limited information.

The most accurate test would have to be sitting someone down in a room and showing them a picture of someone with their beliefs listed beside them in as neutral format as possible and then afterwards making the subject give you their own beliefs based on a list of them. The problem is that certain beliefs are impossible to neutralize, like "Cares about animals" and "Wants people to be happy"

Which things do you include and which do you leave out? There's no good way to perform this experiment to get reliable data. From as much empirical and simple logical analysis as we CAN do, we find that it holds true.

Is that good enough for you? If not, run the test I described above and show us your findings when you're done.

Because only hot girls and rich men can survive the social outcast status.
They are too pretty or rich to care about other peoples opinions.

>girl
>red pilled

No. It's impossible for a girl to be redpilled. She's just a follower, and voted red because most Cuban men around her voted red. Women are followers and can be easily molded.

This is an interesting argument.

You're actually arguing that politeness strategies play into mate selection. Positive face wants (the idea that our desires be desirable to at least some others) are something that every competent member of a community have, so maybe that plays into who we find attractive as well.

Generally most of your family will be of your political affiliation (statistically speaking, also note that Sup Forums due to being an outsized population of single-parent children that raised themselves will see different outcomes here) so to please your family you'd want to find someone similar to their (and your) beliefs, so you find those people more attractive. Pretty good theory.

no, its just a meme that pol like to cherry pick the fuck out of.

and their cherry pics usually involve a whore that loves attention

its bullshit op. for every fucking qt 10/10 theres a woman rolling by in a fat electric shopping trolly. or pulling through the chikafil drive through ordering a shit ton of food.

You conservatives live in the less densly populated areas, so there's going to be worse food. combine with a harder working people suddenly having to work less hard, and you end up with aculture of decedant overeating as well.

Honestly, no. Not at all.

The vast majority of insanely hot women and models I follow on instagram are liberal.

No. Conservative women are old in spirit or in body. Pick one, each sucks.

Yes. Currently talking to one now. Not going to post pics, I think she browses here and not going to fucc it up.

>The vast majority of insanely hot women
That's because you have shit taste and think fake, trashy dumb slags are "insanely hot" because they flash some fat plastic tits and swollen lips.

Liberals
>Fat acceptance movement
>Feminism rejection of traditional beauty
>Tranny acceptance

These are the reasons why the leftists are ugly.

Daily reminder that Angie Varona voted for Trump (Girl on OP's pic, newfags)

you don't need "studies" you just need common sense.

conservative women embrace traditionalism and gender roles.

a large proportion (not all) of leftist women disagree with such roles and are much more mannish in their appearance and behavior.

holy shit she's our girl?

Is this fucking real? Can she be /ourgirl/?

I guess getting fapped over isn't the worst thing that can happen from posting pics online.

>exCommunist bitches still express strong conservative views
This is because communism in the eastern europe doesn't equal to social justice movement. Soviet communism has very little to do with SJW'ism.

For example, in Ukraine there are russian antifas in action, but these antifas are just solely anti-ukrainian, they are not the same antifas who chimped out at Berkley.

Most post-soviet countries will never have a large-scale SJW'ism even despite their long history of communist rule, since being "racist", "xenophobic" or "misogynist" means absolutely nothing over here, and most people know if you go around looking for "racists" little too much, you are a confirmed leftie with too much free time, therefore your opinions mean nothing.

If you want anything at all to make eastern euros argue and get at each other's throats, don't start a discussion about race or gender equality, instead accuse somebody of being a russian shill and bring up the topic of NATO. These two topics, Russia and NATO will always get any eastern euro absolutely butt-blasted mad to reveal their power levels about any of these topics.

yes, because they're more preserved and they're not whorish (or at least openly whorish) like the progressive wymyns.

confirmed /ourgal/ indeed

also, found this pic, somebody should photoshop this into roman salute, kek

>conservative women in USA

53% white american women voted for Trump, please stop your memes bulgaria

>wanting to fugg a psuedocoon

this
Participation bias. Conservative women are less likely to be Instagram models.

not sticking to the womyn femenist hivemind implicates they draw their confidence elsewhere
because they're actually good looking, and dont want to obey the extremely prejudice and very retarded rhetoric of the house hippos
because why hate men when you can fuck them?

honestly why do we even bother BTFOing femenists anymore. we should just make a psa not to learn valuable skills like noose tying because learning knots is a boy scout meme.
the lard asses will do all the work hanging themselves over misogyny when their ideology inevitably dies in the corner shivering/crying lol

>photoshop this into roman salute
Here's my go at it

GLORIOUS
>GLORIOUS
GLORIOUS
>GLORIOUS

the fact that they're harder to find makes them more attractive to me

>women
>attractive
Pick one faggot

hmmm

>plastic jew
>attractive
yeah nah bugger that

I WANT MILKY I WANT MILKY

>liking women is faggotry

wow I bet she gets blacked daily with a body like that

Probably

Every lefty defaces herself. Piercings in every orifice. Shitty looking tattoos. Fatness. Fucked up hair. Ragged ass clothing or complete whore attire. How can they even compete? Take a lefty and a normal women who start out with comparable attractiveness before and after college and the lefty will be a huge turn off while the normal woman remains attractive (and probably have a lot less STDs).

this. 1000x this.

Take your faggotry back to the nigger pen.

bless her and here attention whoring ways

>cuck conversation

Either gtfo or change the subject to politics. Hell, you're getting banned either way

Sadly, it's true. Their main purpose for even existing is to make babies and they have completely fucked that up. Otherwise every single female is virtually retarded. They are so fucking mental they are like children. It amazes me how well some of them manage to hide it so well. As soon as you're fucking them, they drop the facade and turn into infants. I'm at the point now where if I am with a woman, I welcome any beta orbiters who will put up with their emotional bullshit because it's not worth it.

>Hell, you're getting banned either way
C'mon now, we're all about free speech here.

actually dating a Hispanic man
as it should be.

Who are Ukrainians, ethnically? That area was once occupied by Scythian people who originated in eastern Iran.

Based Euro-Cubans

I've got a story.

Got a girl I talk to on and off for quite a while

She got knocked up by a guy that can barely spell, read, or write yet he's an electrician who's much older than her.

Not bad looking even though she's had two kids. Nice sized tits, always wanting to meet but never wanting to fuck.

She did want to when she got drunk one night and told me about how she regretted her current lifestyle and shit but idk. I'm not fucking a blown out bitch with mental issues.

Then follow the rules.

He dumped her or she dumped him.

Literally who.

What a little whore. Supporting Trump does not make you conservative.

Either get a time machine so you can grow the fuck up or leave

See

Purest Slavs

>Are conservative women actually more attractive?
>I've seen the claims on here

conservatives want to keep their money and opportunities. pretty women are often privileged with both, they don't live in the same reality that the obese underclass does so they marry and vote accordingly to the reality that they do live in.
celebrities are an exception because they need to appeal to an audience. of course female celebrities are going to be like this especially because women adapt and follow whatever's going to score them the most brownie points. now that the right is apparently popular expect some of these celebrity cunts to start screeching about traditional roles #motherhoodisnotdemeaning or #mycareerismychildren

>I'm not fucking a blown out bitch with mental issues.
Probably wise, user. Otherwise, if you fuck her, stop talking to her. She'll throw a poor me girl fit and then get over it because female emotions have low value because they react the same way to a break up as they do to imagine what some girl at the office mean when she complimented her clothes.

>not an argument

>women only care about social perceptions

Shit, I blocked her for about a couple days and the bitch made a second Instagram account to talk to me.

She's fucking nuts. And she's not worth it. She was hot back when we were both in HS like 7 years ago but not too much now

Well when I'm fucking a leftist bitch I have no trouble not cumming inside them.
While fucking a right conservative woman I'm almost brought to tears holding back my load.

Maybe that is just me

I'd say conservative women take better care of themselves. Liberal women can be hot but a lot are fat as shit.

>cannot read

T H I C C
>T H I C C
T H I C C
>T H I C C

Wait what the fuck?

They fat shame each other so yea

Definitely

Another one of /ourgirl/

how many times have you jerked it to that pic?

silly liberal cow, did you figure that out by yourself?
i'd wager that social perception is a massive part of a woman's daily concern, and the skilled navigation of social hierarchy has been their modus operandi since hunter gatherer days.
It's been theorized that a high prevalence in bisexuality in women has actually evolved as a technique to increase their social standing by bonding to females of more successful tribes.
Read a book that isn't Harry Potter sometime, sweety.

Too many

I preferred her live streams. Could come a lot easier because she was actually talking and shit

>liking black girls
Gas yourself.