H-Hey user, I saw you were alone today. Would you like to hang out sometime? Maybe go to a party with me...

>H-Hey user, I saw you were alone today. Would you like to hang out sometime? Maybe go to a party with me? I think your pretty cool.
>infact I'm having a movie night at my place tomorrow, just a few friends, a bit of booze, and some Stanly Kubrick. You want to come? I'd love to introduce you to everyone.

How do you reply?

Oh shit this was meant for r9k fuck

A

Can't do, Klan meeting.

Fucking Leaf.

FUCKING

This is pretty much r9k without the depressive whining

race baiting r9k works?

WE

asdfaf

(((Kubrick)))
LET ME TELL YOU
ABOUT
THE
JEWS

Storm?

Sorry but I don't date Drow.

Sorry I don't enjoy the company of niggers.

I'm married and don't date niggers, fuck off.

whatever i am too pussy to ask out the girl i like anyway, need more practice on dating sims, what is a good dating sim for mobile, so i can play it on the move in public max volume, i prefer one that is challenging in vn style with lots of nudity

N-NIGGER

It's not about the race baiting. I love watching lonely robots discuss how'd they react to a cute chick being nice to them. A black girl just happened to be the one I used for this one, mainly for her anime-esque apearance.

you're*

Is that a fucking nigger shemale?

fuck off

Fite me

I hate all the r9k shit. I just want to make jokes about the jews

I love Kubrick. Also a big fan of X-Men and having a Storm cosplaying gf sounds fun.

>>H-Hey user, I saw you were alone today. Would you like to hang out sometime? Maybe go to a party with me? I think your pretty cool.
No, you're a ni-
>booze
BE RIGHT THERE

Because they'd believe a 4'8 goblin is a member of a white supremacist group.

I'd be down, I'd bring some vodka too.

More like Shitstorm

Sorry, I don't like being around other people.

Good luck with your party though.

If she was lighter she'd be close to looking like Urd.

fuck

sorry being held prisoner and tortured on film doesnt sound like fun to me thanks though im good

Did i hit a nerve shitavius, was one of your KANG ancestors hanged by the ebil Klansmen?

We'll get in big trouble if we leave the X-mansion though.

Right now she looks like Turd

made me lol

>Stanly Kubrick

Get the fuck out you fucking poser holy shit

Succ

Go back to underdark, pls

jesus

m8

She looks like one of those dark skinned anime girls

>hating on kubrick
I wonder who could be behind this post.

You are a witty cunt i give you that m8

Let her sit on my face while I she explains Kubrick's moon landing theory

Race mixing cuck

Look for son of a bitch! In cripplechan pl if your serious

Nigger mongrel children aren't fun, They cannot compete with attractive white children. The only good mixes are the ones celebrities have. Regular non celebrity mixes are disgusting mongrels who hate themselves.

Fuck anyone who considers niggers are better then whites.

Sorry, my calendar is full. In fact, I've got plans to meet some associates at a business conference tomorrow. I hope you'll understand.

LEAF

(you) got me

>race mixing

Race mixers should be burned alive.

>Be you
>mongrel child
>not white
>jealous of white children in school
>no genz girl wants you at all not even white ones
>have a very ugly appearance
>look like your typical Brazilian
>can't identify with anything at all
>cries knowing you're a useless mongrel that nobody likes at all
>kills self

free thinking Black girls are fucking hot. I used to have a crush on Storm as a kid.

Your mongrel offspring with no true identity isn't hot.

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

No thank you.

>party
>booze

Fucking degenerates

Shame shes kind of cute

fuck i just want to shove my cock inside this woman so bad and any other right wing black women

"No"

Sides gone

WE WUZ WHITES AND SHEIT

Your child will have as much of an identity as an unidentified murder victim. No wait scratch that, even they look more attractive then mongrels.

sry i dont watch fag jewbrick movies desu

TACO

that's a man, man

butt

I'd give her white babies

You're hair may be white, but your skin is still black. Try again when you don't look like literal shit, nigger

>Mongrels
>White

kek

Black and brown women are much more domesticated than white, western women.

Sheit

>doing the alcohol Jew
>hanging out with a nigger just to fuel your own degeneracy
You need Jesus, son

>Says the race mixing cuck

Your children will be a retarded shit for brains with no cultural identity.

Also 94% of black women voted for Hillary. Now that whites are dying, We need to breed more of us and not colonize. We aren't like we were in the 1800's after all.

topkek