I thought americans and canadians liked each other, what happened?

I thought americans and canadians liked each other, what happened?

Those are the best shits. It feels like your ass is being emptied, and it's even better when you wipe and it's completely clean.

I like painful shits,its rewarding when it comes out, but what about the question fellow monkey?

shit changed after bush
whole world hates us now so fuck em

I dont hate you burguer, I know you fucked up sometimes, but I like you, I wish I could learn your ways and be a Guns blazing patriotic monkey for hueueland

im coming home

Most Canadians Like americans, it's just shitposting morons that try to paint a different image

Did canada get a surge of shitposters recently tho? Or thats normal?

>That pic.
I can officially say: "Holy shit." Because that user was nearly a martyr.

>shitposting
>not normal on Sup Forums
Canadians get the most shit for it because they're forcing it.

Nah. A number of posters with Canadian flags are roleplaying as leftists for free replies. Americans like to reply to those threads so we get a retarded cycle that encourages shitposters.

Things aren't nearly so bad now but the memes remain.

Shitposting is fun and all that, but I wonder if we could get some problem sovina discussions in here without rewarding to buzzwords

We do it here in Sup Forums to blow off steam and no longer feel the compulsion to do it in person and therefor clean up our arguments.

Trudeau got elected
Trump got elected

I like those perfect ones that are hard enough to the point where you don't have to wipe a million times but did enough so that it passes easily

Well, I hope you faggots can get it together, canadians and americans make my heart go doki doki

I was in Whitehorse once using Klondike Inn wifi and someone said fuck off leaf, I spaced out the fact that my flag was now Canadian.

So I got drunk and massively shit posted

What the fuck did that mean?

I travel frequently and often shitpost under various european flags

>All the shitposting from France is just Africans visiting.