23 October 2017

7 months...

>mfw Alaska

Excuse me, where's the proofs?

sauce neeeded

what's this?

Ash cloud model for eruption of yellowstone super volcano

>30-100mm
So... what happened to Eastern WA when Mt St Helens cooked off in 1980.

And it's in October too. I should have all my snow removal gear ready by then and all the crops will be harvested from the fields.

Bring it on Yellowstone. You got nothing, bitch.

Living in the RGV will finally pay off.

>mfw i will be so fucked to

>been on Sup Forums for 3 years
>yellowstone larp threads still happening

>tfw live in the kill zone
I can't wait for instrumentality

>60 years too soon

I live in cheyenne and I have homes in Idaho/Washington UGH I'm so fucked

>1-3 mm

Not too bad

I don't think you appreciate the gravity of the situation if Yellowstone blew, it would literally block out the sun, thus no plant life thus no grass wheat corn or cows, the limited availability of hydroponics would feed less than 1% of America for a month Europe would fear little better (except all the muslims killed off by cold weather) the earth would be plunged into a year (at best) with nothing able to grow and a yesr without summer.

stfu u wop dago pizzakike

But this is Yellowstone not the great war user

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Absolutely correct

Fluorescent lighting, metal halid lights, and energy sources as well as night vision exist. Humans can adapt and survive an environment like that.

I am assuming it would blow in late fall. Most crops would have been harvested by then. Then Yellowstone gets all winter to do it's thing and the tractors come out in the spring to plant crops.

Plus, I don't think you have a proper idea of how much grain the US stores. If we ate all the barley, soybeans, sorghum, and field corn that we usually use for livestock feed and to make ethanol we would have enough food to last a couple years.

We aren't some cold shitty island. We grow grain. Lots of grain.

BTW, after Mt St Helens. Washington state farms had bumper crops for the next 3 years.

Volcanic ash replenishes nutrients in the soil.

>Only 300mm of ash coverage
lame I was hoping it would kill me

Fug, 3 days before my 21st. Guess I won't be going out that day with 3-10mm ash falling out of the sky.

So say if I planned a trip to japan right before yellowstone happened?
Would I be accepted into their society since America is going through rough times?

by the time the main ashfall is done the weight on houses will cave them in and homes will be gone

this ash is powdered glass, remember that.

>TFW Denver

Thank you sweet Jesus. Cleanse us with ash.