Why are mainland Chinese so disrespectful...

Why are mainland Chinese so disrespectful? Aren't they supposed to have Confucian values or Buddhist values or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHGHqfGXBFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asians
>values

pick 1

You should know, you're chinese, leaf.

I'M FUKKEN WHITE

"help" hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah nice one

They are exploiting the Africans, and anybody they can for that matter.

Chinese are insects that merely resemble humans.

Why do republicans want to reject refugees?

Aren't they supposed to be Christian and shit?

>Aren't they supposed to have Confucian values or Buddhist values or some shit?
Nope. Maoism stumped out all previous ethics culture morals and religions in China.

>mainland
they're commies

>helping niggers

>Chinks
>Moral values

they are respectful just not to non chinese and there's nothing wrong with that

China
>Opium Wars
>Got mad
>Revolution
>Republican Ideas
>Communist Values got out of hand
>Revolution
>Cultural Revolution
>Suppression of information
That's what you get Western Countries for waking up the sleeping giant.

What does christianity say about the American republic?

Cultural Revolution wiped that out. Also 1 child only policy has created a whole nation of only childs.

It would be fun to watch some Asian countries get into a war with ISIS level videography. I just don't want the West involved... p-please Mr. Goldberg sir

1 child policy only applied to urban areas.

Japanese have intense values, just completely fucked up ones. Chinese don't have values because communism kills all culture.

their communists you stupid fucking leaf

no human rights in asia

Vancouver hahahahahaha

SICK MAN OF EAST ASIA

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Things are gonna get real interesting when the dindus eventually try to nationalise the projects/industries funded by the chinks.

no need to be respectful when you are the best

>666
Chang please, we already know you have no soul

While whites are drowning in degeneracy and atheism, Africa becomoes more and more christian and every day they experience miracles western societies can only dream about. But sure, tell me how you are the "master race".
youtube.com/watch?v=XHGHqfGXBFU

holy shit, chinamen rekt forever!

>implying he is not holding him up from behind with his BWC

Nice proxy fagario

Chinese and locusts see the same thing. They need to fuck off out of here. Their tour buses clog the roads, they don't tip, rude as shit, and sometimes they even shit on the street.

Fuck Chinese.

do you want tourist money or not? then shut the fuck up.

No, i want you to teach me how to play the violin.

Chink from Hong Kong reporting in:

China went through a period known as the Cultural Revolution, incited by Mao to stop himself from being kicked out of the government after his big fuck up that lead to the Great Famine. The goal was to strike down the Four Olds. "The Four Olds or the Four Old Things (simplified Chinese: 四旧; traditional Chinese: 四舊; pinyin: sì jiù) were Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas. One of the stated goals of the Cultural Revolution in the People's Republic of China was to bring an end to the Four Olds."

The Forbidden City narrowly escaped being burned down because the local mayor at the time locked the gates to keep the Red Guards out.

I wish I hadn't clicked on that, I want to cry now.

I watched a bunch of clips where niggers were necklacing each other and I laughed, but looking at this poor dog suffering, I want to cry. I eat meat, but animals need to be put down humanely, and we shouldn't eat dogs because they are loyal, or butcher for meat a cow that has faithfully worked the field.

What kind of white is a Fukken White?

Yes but then "communism" happened

Me too!!!

I'm fucking crying out now... I hate meat now! I'm gonna be a vegan!

Who doesn't?

>Why are African Americans so disrespectful? Aren't they supposed to have Christian values or some shit?
It works many ways. Religion doesn't have all that much to say in most countries these days, except the one glaring example of Saudi Arabia where Quran law = the law.

when the inevitable world war III comes, Sup Forums will now have no trouble plugging every goddamned gook on the chinese mainland

I heard from a General that tipping is not possible on your island.