Nuclear family

The wife is the foundation for breeding a proper nuclear family. The husband is the pillar which ensures the children are taken care of and bred into upstanding citizens.

Currently most Western women are trash, and traditional women are usually married by 21.

If Sup Forums could define the wife which best fits their needs, and would continue to permeate a society that stands against progressive corruption, how would she be? Describe as follows, example pics helpful but unnecessary.

>Preferably Anglo, but mixed Anglo mixed would be considered carefully (no African blood)
>No Jewish or Muslim heritage unless converted to Christianity or defected from their tribe (No Catholics)
>If not University educated, must have an agriculture or crafts background (trade crafts such as textiles)
>Cannot have any children
>17-29
>Mother and female ancestors must meet the attractiveness mark (photos of early years)
>Married parents prefered, widowed acceptable
>Conservative at minimum
>Working knowledge of basic household up-keep, vehicle maintenance can be taught if not known
>Must not hve more than a part time job once married. Family is 1st priority
>Cookinf and cleaning is not a chore, it is a part of a comfortable life
>No taller than 5'6
>Healthy weight (130lb max)
>Long hair, nothing dyed
>Constitutionalist and nationalist/patriot
>If Southern, staunch supporter of the Confederacy

This are minimum requirements.

>Lol the patriarchy is a meme fuck feminism

>Is brutally patriarchical.

What did he mean by this?

>Cannot have children

Fuck off we want more whites, You can't have a nuclear family with the child.

Good luck with that.

>a fucking leaf

*already have children

Why would you look for a woman who already has children?

I thought that at first but the hobbit means no pre-existing children prior to you meeting her(no single mothers unless you are a single father)

I got what I wanted. Why can't you?

Sure you did.

>Must not hve more than a part time job once married. Family is 1st priority

Letting your wife work outside the house or garden

wewlad.jpg

Selling garden produce is a job

Boy are you going to hate me. 6'1" Mestizo married to a 5'9" white/Filipina and we have 2 kids

Gotta love nuclear families

But you're not black

Gotta love saved thumbnails

didn't save it, sometimes urls don't work in xchan

jesus christ user this isn't build-a-bitch workshop like hardly any girls on this earth are going to meet all of that fucking criteria in your checklist and none of them would probably wanna date you anyways.

Of course none of them would. Lesbians hate me because I'm anti-gay.

I'm half spic and half white, could I mix in?

Go for it

Alright OP, now do the same for a man. Do you live up to the standards? Or are you a fat neckbeard neet?

I too like traditional women but some of you take it to a level where you sound like you want a fuck-doll/domestic servant out of a spouse and that's it. You treat women like a god damn pet, slave, whatever.

Clearly feminism has been a disaster for women and society. But some of you don't seem to understand why it came about in the first place. And it's attitudes like this - nothing more than a part time job? Tell me OP, do you think women need education? What use would they have for it when you want to keep them in the house under lock and key?

Women are people. They want to be educated. They want to work. Many aren't satisfied just being homemakers. Feminism has obviously gone way beyond that by teaching women to adopt the worst flaws of men (whoring, neglecting family for work, etc.) And again, I like more traditional roles. But I'd never tell me wife she couldn't work or not support her own dreams. How healthy of a relationship would that be? Where's the mutual respect?

I refuse to believe any of you faggots are in healthy relationships unless you're dating some unicorn of a woman who literally just lives to serve you. That, or maybe you're just picking up chicks with really low self esteem. Or more likely, you're a kissless virgin who blames women for your autism.