I hate women

I fucking hate women. The strong arming by ex-gf by the justice system has ruined my entire life. I hate every women passionately. I hate the justice and political system that enables them even more.

k

I just tried to express my love.

I got my professional life destroyed and a year in jail. What a cunt!!!!

Please talk to me.

I just want to hurt myself and her. I used to be a high school physics teacher. Now what? I have to move back in with my mom at age 37.

You might have to move in with your mother but if you taught physics you should be smart enough to think of a way to get yourself back on your feet. you fall in life, just catch yourself and work with what you have.

What happened?

Obviously 3d women are super annoying, but my tupla is nice

My teaching license was rescinded. I'm a convicted felon.

I showed what I called "tough love" to my girlfriend of 3 years ever night. One day she ups and leaves to her mom's. Next day, police arrest me for "domestic violence", "aggravated assault", and "assault with a deadly weapon" at work.

Calm the fuck down and tell us what happened

cool story leaf, i bet you deserved whatever you got

>tried to express your love
so you're a stalker? rapist? both?

just kill the bitch never hit a woman shoot them in the head the whole fucking clip. Don't hit them totally wrong for so many reasons white knights come out and beat you up even if you aren't doing anything. White knights are the real cancer that gets men screwed over.

hahahahahahahaha
>hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

That's your fault for beating your woman. You're meant to bend them over the knee and spank them, not punch them.

Did you go to Western?

how are you

Did you hit her? Hitting women is blue pilled as fuck.

>be me
>have gf of 3 years
>get frustrated easily, take it out on her but she never seemed to mind
>ups at leaves to mom's house one day
>whatever
>go to work next day, cops waiting for me
>I resist arrest, get my face slammed into pavement
>arrested for domestic abuse, aggravated assault and assault with a deadly weapon
>held in remand center
>sentenced 2 months later to 1 year and 5 months in the pen
>get out
>financially ruined, teaching license revoked, felon so no chance of other career
>forced to move in with my elderly mother

And I'm getting real fucking tired of that beak on my mom, I'm about to slap her too.

I agree.

Why?

Not too great.

See

You deserve everything coming your way

hope you feel better friend. Women can be cunts, as many men, if not all, have learned from personal experience.

kys

Why is that? White Knight bitch. I got tough inside the pen. I'd snap you like a twig. I've decided to embrace my violent temper now.

Thanks.

What's your deal? Gasser.

You are literally the scum of this earth
Also
>A

This

You done gone and mcfucked yourself partner. Men don't hit women(and vice versa inb4 white knight)faggot.

Don't blame women, they are too stupid to understand what they are doing. They are easily brainwashed by kikes and thanks to "equality" the brainwashed drones are used as weapons against the white man. Your woman is being used as a tool to bankrupt you and neutralize you as a threat. Our women are weak and vulnerable to Kikes. they are currently under their unrestricted control.

Oh yeah bud? Sorry I'm not perfect.

Only God can judge me.

The system is not fair....however violence is not the way to go. The system wants you to use violence. The system hates clear concise arguments that present the truth about how the system itself is sticking it to the people. Use pen and paper to fight these bastards.

What did you expect, you mong. I agree that men she be able to slap women around on certain occasions (being drunk and pissed is not one of those occasions), but we live in matriarchal societies, and cops are some of the biggest white knight faggots on the planet. Should've used your brain and either gotten a new woman or restrained yourself.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't loser. And no feelings, I'm a physicist so I only understand math.

Scum

enjoy your stay in hell, hope to see you soon

White knight faggot

This

Bro I was beating her every night for 3 years. I thought she became used to it. Plus I expressly forbade her from visiting family or having friends so I didn't expect her to snake me dead.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Get over it.

We're all just pretending that this isn't bait right?

That's unfortunate. Did you get ripped in prison by chance? You could always become a professional dom and sell videos of you putting whores in their place.

fucking THIS.
Tulpas > 3d

Fags

t. "alpha"

Keep telling yourself that. You're no daisy.

It must hurt being this autistic.

I hate life, and how they get everything but still bitch

NVM, forget what I said, KYS faggot.

I am unironically autistic so fuck off. My disability isn't a punchline.

Nah you're just a pussy. Slapping an unruly woman has been commonplace for millennia, until about fifty years ago. You're a feminist yourself, just of the "first wave" variety.

Gr8 b8 m8

Don't hate the truth.

You just broke out of ignorance.

Now you know. Become who you want to be.

Hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahha
>hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Hahhahahahahahhahahahhaa

You're sick dude I hope you get better

Women are fucked up. You show them love and they ignore you. Treat them like shit and they love you.

this

>1 year and 5 months in the pen
minimum 2 years sentence to serve time in a federal penitentiary.
You're probably LARPing, but if not, you spent your time in a jail.

not true

Look you must realize the system wants you to be violent.

The system wants you to egg you on.

Everyone can see smacking another is bad and they are just hoping that's what you will do.

Fight the corrupt system with pen and paper!
Point out how they are violent.

Point out how they break the laws.

They want you to be a fool so they can continue to screw the public....

My cell mate tried to rape me. Luckily I had a shank crafted from a toothbrush under my pillow. I overpowered him and shoved it up his asshole and ripped his rectum open. Got an extra 5 months for that, which is total horseshit.

>a leaf

Rad brother you have it all figured out

trips dont lie OP is LARPing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that explains everything.

I am what I eat.

Kidding.

I don't hate women, I just hate jews, race traitors, and niggers, and "men" that have to hit women to prove a point. You're as low as a shitskin. You probably also think hitting a child is justified.

Sick with what?

Yes, I almost hit one student when he gave me lip during a lab. I could barely restrain myself.

Yall are so dumb for falling for this bait. You really think a LEAF is going to hit a Woman.

Wow the leaf justice system works.
You broke the law now face the consequences.

There is a 99% chance you are a troll.

Pick better next time. Things like this, 90% of the time, can be avoided.

Yeah like I said, you have a feminized concept of manhood. As Sean Connery said, sometimes women won't accept the last word, and you have to slap them - but never with a clenched fist. And yes, lightly beating an unruly child is also to be encouraged. Would I do these things, given the state of our ridiculous legal system? Of course not. But ideally it would be perfectly legal.

Enjoy getting cucked by a long succession of women, user. I can tell it's in the cards for you.

I don't care dude if you believe me or not, lol. I just needed to vent on here.

>assault someone
>get jailed for it
>blame everyone else for your failure to control yourself

wew.

The law is dumb

Enjoy jail, I'm sure Pedro and Tyrone will be sweet to you.

OP is a (((journalist))) planting seed material for her next article.

Fake

>now the cuck is making man on man rape jokes

Lol, you remind me of those liberals who giggle and cheer on forcible sodomy in jail. What a cuck you are. The fact that you want nigs in particular to rape me is revealing as well. Do you find them sexually threatening?

If you truly wanted an equal, and a woman is being a woman, then you be a man and show them why you think they are equal. If a woman wants to test me and not actually realize she is subservient and she can't drop her ego (and I already know my inherent value, feeling, and being) to actually have an intelligent discussion that isn't an emotional fit, she gets hit or doesn't get respect, because I would hit a man doing this shit to me. You do not play games in love. I'd rather destroy the love then pretend I loved a person like that and it's half my love to take the choice to do that.

You could join the military, you get paid for that and I'm pretty sure if you only have the one felony, then you should be accepted in. Problem solved.

I have a couple other dark spots on my past.

I always play fight with my gf. Even bite her. A lot. But I would never hurt her for real. Thats some beta shit.

>Hottie white gf
>Non-white
>Haz 6 pack now(From the sex)
>Just had sex

Oh wow surprising.

cunts like you are the reason we're subjected to all those awful violence against women advertisements. You should've been sentenced for longer

I was inside for a total of 2 years and 3 months for crimes committed inside prison .

Also fuck you.

Muslims do this, and you call them backwards. Really they are just more based than you. Thats why their parents didnt get a DIVORCE. You will accept Islam. Or your women will continue to be whores and their betrayal is too high of a price to pay.

>get frustrated easily, take it out on her but she never seemed to mind

nigger r u serious...

If true, people like him are the reason women get preferential treatment in court, and
can lie with impunity.

No, do you? I figured you'd be more into the roleplay game where they're the girls and you're the guy; you get to parade them around as your little slut toys.

See, the difference between you and me is that I'll have children being beneficial to the white race wheras you will still be on the internet in 10 years complaining about women and "white knights" because you can't hit a woman.

I'm not a cuck by the way. Don't stick your dick in crazy, which would extend to all leftist women.

>hit your wife

I'll tell you what. What you just did was comparable to raping your child. You know why?

Marriage is a partnership, sure, but a husband is strong in some areas, the wife in others. Nowhere is this more obvious than physically. As the husband and a man, it's your responsibility to protect her. She was your responsibility, and you didn't just fail; you committed treason. A war crime. You should be summarily shot, and I mean that literally.

You deserve death. I hope with every fiber of my being at this moment that you would die for what you did.

Yeah bro. Got a problem? You think you're hot shit don't you?

You have noone to blame but yourself for falling for the vagina jew

White knight faggot and falling for OP's bait.

You're a sociopath if you thought she didn't mind. She was scared of you and was bottling up inside.

john podesta is that you?

Oh buddy if you saw what I did to fuckers inside you would be scared to say that to me

I literally said the same thing out loud

>living in a stable household is white knighting

What's it like being so degenerate, the optimal family setup looks wrong to you?

see
You're just making women weaker. A woman can hit me as much as I can hit her. I don't do it to have power. I do it because she's fucking with me and she knows she is and doesn't care, truly. If she doesn't care, truly, then she has to be shown she's wrong, because words won't sway a stubborn dickhead who you're in One as flesh. In fact, it won't do shit, most of the fucking time. Fighting your partner is probably the best way to handle fights, actually, as long as it's taken in consideration that you don't want to permanently hurt each other.