Shitskins hate him

Shitskins on Sup Forums are pretending to be white while attacking our Richard Spencer. They are trying to subvert our white nationalist movement.

If you are anti-spencer, you are anti-white. Enough said. This guy is literally one of the few guys who managed to go mainstream and actually produce exceptional arguments in favor of our cause.

Support Spencer if you want the white race to be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off shills, your tactics are old

Looks like I'm #anti-white

just sort yourself out

I like spencer :^)

>shilling the leftest plant
fuck off back to /r/eddit

I agree Shareblue.

Spencer's a cutie

He's not white
>no blue eyes
>no blonder hair
Nigger/10

Fuck your no true Scotsman fallacy wielding ass.

Long reign Trump tho.
Sincerely,
Pic related

>dirty finger nail
>finger looks broken and twisted
>knuckles look like a little girl

you are literally untermensch

MSM conveniently find a self proclaimed white supremacist and make him the voice of the "alt right"

I honestly never heard alt right or about this guy until MSM showcased him to fit their narrative

Stop spamming this moron. This guy is literally a liberal who supports "freedom of speech."

He wants liberals to prosper and knows that the alt-right will rise if liberals continue to push their anti-free speech agenda too soon.

he does have blue eyes retard

>Dick Spencer
>Not controlled opposition

Pic related with Laura Bush, Dubya's wife.

This guy was fighting for the movement since 2012. Listen to his arguments. He is clearly not shill or an fbi informant.

>huuhuheuhue look at my pic
>spencer is proven to be a shill
>just like trump is a shill for hillary

fuck off

I never said Trump wasn't.
>Goldman Sachs Jews (one of which worked for Soros) in his cabinet
>Jew son in law's father involved in shady shit over the years
>but le drain da swamp

Neither he nor Hillary were good choices, nor were any of the pre-approved Zionist choices.

To overcome the enemy, you have to know your enemy.

Trump is doing essentially everything he promised he would do so far.

I have and I agree with a lot of what he says but making white supremacy your claim to fame isn't playing the game right.

It will only delegitimize many of the more important matters

Spencer never claimed to be a supremacist. Where are you getting this bullshit from?

And don't just say, "huhuhuhe ur stupit."

Find an actual quote.

Hint: no such quote exists.

Anyway, I am going to bed. I hope I convinced some of you to support Spencer.

>Enough said.
I love faggots that write shit like this, as if their declarative statement is fact.
Spencer is a controlled OP clown
this thread is cancer
>saged and hidden

You gotta be kidding, just look at his twitter feed its full of white supremacist stuff

>Be Spencer's dad
>Be rich as fuck
>have a good for nothing son who has no direction in life and loves to live off of my money
>Tell him to get an education so he can get a job
>Pay for his university
>He majors in meme subjects and is literally unemployable
>He marries some Russian chick who is clearly using him for a green card
>She divorces him and he moves back in with me
>Spencer joins some neo-nazi group and is doing roman salutes on national television
>Sack of shit lists my business as his base of operations
>Have to sell my business because people are pissed off at his antics
>Spencer still lives off of my money and has no job
>Should have used a condom

Then color me anti-white, you supreme faggot.

Nice try

Fuck Richard Spencer, he's never going to be our guy

>2017
>Supporting "Glass-Jaw" Spencer
Is OP a cuck or what?

>Being against based Richard Spencer.

Not on Saturday, that's temple day, must keep holy the Sabbath.

Fuck off cuck.

G L A S S - J A W
L
A
S
S - JAW

Honestly, a lot of us are just tired of you trumpkins and stormfags infesting this humble shitposting and trolling board with rl activism. Turning the US into a white ethnostate is a fucking ludicrous idea. It's never going to happen. Only a complete imbecile would even propose it.

>acts tough and tries to pick a fight with Bill Mitchell
>Bill walks away, Spencer mocks him and calls him a cuck
>the very next day, Spencer is punched by an old man
>walks away crying

Whatever his political stance, that "heil Trump" shit he did was downright embarrassing.

It was 'Hail Trump', and the fact that you're cucked enough to care is far more embarrassing than anything Spencer has ever done, faggot

IMPLICIT

Only one of the two is hiding their face.

Spencer is a plant by Soros.

Spencer is really handsome

Anons I want to listen to some Richard Spencer talks (preferably long, podcasts are fine)

any reccomendations?

This. And American posters are 60% chance to be a shitskin subhuman.

I just assumed it was Heil, considering his choices in haircut. Also using the phrase "cucked" in an argument its pretty weak what are you 18 years old? Spencer is hurting his/our/whatever cause when he acts like a retard.

He's a decent bloke. And he's no plant either.

Only one of the two is getting their.hit and crying about it.

Why would you want to listen to a gigantic queer that can't fight back?

Honestly I dislike spencer

I dislike pinochet shit coming into ancap shit
but id like to listen to him more so i know why i dislike him

None of You Right Wing Fags Squads Will Win a Battle against us Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU

How cucked does a white person have to be to be ashamed of being white?

It's called rabble rousing. All publicity is good publicity, that sort of thing. If youre really interested in more high-brow stuff ( youre not really intetested) and refining your argument you can go to his website radix journal and check out the content.

short little 4 foot tall mexican obsessed with "machismo"

to these little mexican shits being a man is about drinking tequilla, starting bullshit and smashing fists against each other

sure, it might hurt like hell when you gotta be up on that roof with your tools in the morning but atleast you proved you weren't a puss

>whites fighting against their own interests and those defending them

Nothing to be proud of T B H

damn that looks so fucking fun user

this will get so fucking wild if trump supporters start fighting back

Ok, this was his finest moment before he got his ass kicked: youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

>like ermagerd, fighting back is triggering toxic masculinity!!!!!!1

Very clever strategy. Make Sup Forums hate one of their own by non stop shilling. Probelm is no one here respects or likes this faggot to begin with. Also, these digits confirm Cuck Spencer will get beat down on camera by a pack of niggers, him crying and saying "stop! please!" will occur.

White nationalism is almost as autistic as the leftist authoritarians. Makes us all look bad.

Nice Fantasy The Right Fighting Back....
LOL

Yep. Check out his series on vanguard radio with jonathan bowden. Most are jewtube, so theyre an easy find.

richard does fight

he gets more and more White people ready to send you brown midgets back to where you came from, and you hate it because he isn't the easily discredited meat-head the (((media))) likes to portray

Thanks man

user your meme is breaking character, you're pro ancom

>liking the control opposition

good goy

>gets punched immediately after touching his Pepe pin
>seen smiling with neo-con kikette Laura Bush and some other suspicious tranny

Nope, hes a kike plant and you must be operating on some really low level of consciousness to not see that.

Almost forgot:
>media desperately trying to paint Trump and his supporters as neo nazis
>suddenly Spencer provides that connection in a very public forum with more media present than actual people

Hmmmmm...whatcha doing Rabbi?

I Doesn't Matter Who You Put Up To Fight Against the Left they Will Be Going home Crying.

Comrade

>>Throw away all your trump hats it's over

>Probelm is no one here respects or likes this faggot to begin with.

He was liked for a while, hell, even I liked him a bit for destroying that filthy kike at the University talk.

But after such shameful display of cuckoldry no more. Even Gavin McfuckingInnes, a literal cuck who shoves buttplugs on his ass live at his show, showed more balls when confronting ANTIFA.

>richard does fight

AhahahahahhahaAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does he aim to achieve a white ethnostate and why is he so evasive with the question?

Further, does he really expect the other races to go back to their shit lot in other countries for a non-universal ideal? Wouldn't things just circle back around in a century or so?

Black bloc

come to TN faggot and get btfo

>>media desperately trying to paint Trump and his supporters as neo nazis
>>suddenly Spencer provides that connection in a very public forum with more media present than actual people

To be fair, that was the fault of Kike Peinovich and the other two literal rat-faced kikes that started the salute. This is why you should have ZERO TOLERANCE towards these hook-nosed subversives.

Ok HillBilly

Plenty of high-brow individuals rely on rabble rousing, and the idea of any publicity is good. He wore a fucking Pepe badge in public too, that was particularly high-brow. I agree that he is rabble-rousing, but do you really want "rabble" in your ranks in a serious political party? That didn't work out so well for Hillary; the idea of any bullshit goes, as long as it gets me attention. That ideology seems to still be biting the left in the arse long after the election.

Looks like a jewish skin tone

You mean Asian

fucking rightard

>but do you really want "rabble" in your ranks in a serious political party? That didn't work out so well for Hillary

But it sure worked for Trump.

Thats bullshit though. Spencer started the salute. He tried to play it off like he was raising his glass, but it was obviously a salute and the crowd responded.

When you say HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY and then forcefully raise your right hand, thats a salute, anyone can see that.

>None of You Right Wing Fags Squads Will Win a Battle against us Antifa.

will based sick man have to beat you people even more?

Plottwist: the same shills who made him famous on Sup Forums are the same shills who started slandering him saying ''fuck off shills, we never liked him.''
when this richard spencer shit all started

Similar as the shit that happens to people like styx and varg and many people

Saw that one coming a mile off. Trump was going for votes, not for credibility. There is a difference.

Wrong, earlier Kike Peinovich gave a talk and roman saluted.

>Similar as the shit that happens to people like styx and varg and many people
as in threads are made about them constantly by shills and then ''other'' posters attack them

It's all part of the shills plan

It's fine if you dont agree with spencer, but IMO, he's just a guy. It's pretty childish to talk shit about him

Nice try, faggot kike leaf. Vargposting is a tradition that goes back to Sup Forums 6 years ago.

Link? Even if he did, it doesnt absolve Spencekike. Hes the one that gave the media 100% what they wanted in every way, not Cernovich.

did stick man save trump supporters from looking back today.....
LOL

With how much science that guy spits he must be woke on race

How could Cernovich start the salute when he wasn't there? Maybe you're mixing up the chain of events.

Wasn't recorded, that was before the liberal kike media arrived.

>Cernovich

I said PEINOVICH not Cernovich. Learn to read, dyslexic chimps.

I know people have been posting about Varg on the internet when you were in a diaper. And so have many shills

That means nothing

Your from fucking Mexico, you don't get to have an opinion about weather Richard Spencer is good for the white race or not
Fuck off, ape

It says generation europa not generation trumpanzee america

just ignore him, he's been shilling against richard spencer for months now

its always this same mexican dude calling him a pussy for not chasing after toilet mouth when he got sucker punched

Okay, who the fuck is Peinovich?

Fair enough.

Fill in your own text to #savepepe.

Amazing that they help us make OC.

They really don't get the internet. It takes a tenth of the time to repurpose their work. They can never win.

>trumpkins
>stormfags
What the fuck do you retards do with $40 million?

>that's white in America

>flag

user, I...

Besides, I was involved in discussions about Varg on Sup Forums way before six years ago

It had way less slander and disinfo ''facts'' being posted about him back then

You're mexican, don't fucking tell me about Varg

Jews hate Spencer because he actually calls them out.

Burn every single fucking jew. Slaughter it.

Fuck off Spencer. You and dugin can go double team your wife in the artic for all I give a fuck. Stay away from Trump, keep his name out of your mouth, and don't mention Stephen Miller by name again, you crypto-commie provocateur.

Go back to stormfront with (((Spencer)))

LITERALLY A SHIT EATING KEK

Never forget.

you trumpanzee make me laugh you oot and spit and ask the government or police to hurt my comrades but are to much of a pansy when we face you so who is the snowflake..............