Redpill me on China

So I will be going to spend about a month and a half in China, leaving in May. I will spend a few days in Beijing and then the rest of my time in Luoyang, in the Henan region to teach English.

Redpill me on China. What can I expect and what should I look out for/go to while I'm there?

Most of the people will be rude, and entitled pricks.
In other words, brace like you would for going to any big american city, but a hell of a lot dirtier.

>Beijing
Enjoy getting anally raped by businesses men who will make you work a whole lot.
But nether less it should be fine
Trust me

Won't be working with businessmen. Doing an ESL coop & they are paying me + my flight and accomodation!

Still expect to work your ass off.
But it could be fun depending how you look at it

I'll give you some inside information that you probably won't find anywhere else - pinworm (蛲虫) is still fairly common in China.

If you lick a local woman's asshole, make sure to give her anal region a good scrub with a sanitary wipe containing alcohol before you do it, or you might get worms yourself.

Appreciate the tip
I'm down for it though!

It is good if you are determined, I like your attitude

Gooks

Trash any electronics you took with you before you return. It will get bugged, esp. if you're high profile.

?? I'm literally just a college student

China us the jew of the southeast. I fucking hate those Chinese.

Switching to my laptop, might have a diff ID

prepare to see how shitty the rest of the world is

It'll feel just like home OP.

this was really interesting. I won't be doing much business - but I'll make sure to keep an eye out on people. I also will do my best to not have to go to a hospital.
That's what I want, more perspective

well you're already going so I won't spoil the mood. Good luck

On my laptop now

I'd honestly be interested in hearing anything you would share

Another thing: anything special I should buy while I'm there?

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon since the 70s
Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

i will gladly deal with the chinese to defend my country from their takeover, thus I will continue learning mandarin.

The best way to beat your enemy is to understand them...

CHINA IS A NATION OF LOWLIFES!

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Be prepared for the worst food youve every tasted.

worked there for 6 months.

Women will try to scam you, trick you into every shitty deal under the sun.

They will fuck you they will suck you. But you cross them(Or they think you crossed them)they will destroy you.

There are no real rules for the street. Everyone acts decent when cops are around but as soon as they leave you are on your own.

As a westerner you are being followed, by the government or by thugs.(when you are the work related)

Make sure you look unhealthy or organ thief's will steal your organs.

You will get the most unmoral offers on earth from persons related to smuggling if you are lucky.

Again women over there see you as a fucking golden ticket. They will do everything for you, as long as you keep the illusion intact of being a ticket out of their shitty lives.

If you go out with a Chinese women all men will hate you and will try to harm you. Women are a scares commodity over there.

One last thing, food is fucking shitty over there.

Any specific recommendations for dealing with women? What do you mean by crossing them?

Dude. China has less crime than any western country. Keep listening to the fake news though.

Prepare to never want to go back to China again.

It is a good experience, be very careful crossing the road and always use a crossing that is clearly marked. There are a lot of police because they are needed. Do not go to the northern suburbs/ outskirts of Beijing after dark. The centre is very safe at night, more so than London. You will realise when you get back how different Western culture is.

you should familiarize yourself with google translate and apps for on-the-spot communication. Family member said it was a life saver.

Also, if you are blond/tall/blue eyed, expect people to want to take pictures with you, like you're quite exotic to them. But don't let it distract you.

Food will be extraordinarily strange to you. Come prepared.

Like everyone else here said, watch your back. You take being around your own people for granted and a different set of social norms can be disorienting