LEVEL RED

OK YOU FUCKS.
THIS IS THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT SHIT.

here's your rundown:
MEDIA REPORTS HAVE LEFT MAR-A-LAGO AND HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO RETURN!!!
TRUMP IS MEETING WITH HIS LAWYER, AG AND SENIOR AIDES.
NO PRESS. NO PRESS. NO PRESS.
THIS IS CRISIS MODE!!!!

SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN.

OBAMA IS GOING DOWN.

old bread -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8-tpKSZSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does it feel that my first post is the best post?

LOCK HIM UP

Feels indifferent

What are they talking about?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

TRUMP IS GOING TO ABSOLUTELY SKULLFUCK ALL THE CORRUPT CUNTS IN DC

like i just shat someone elses pants

Plumpf is finished

Hopefully setting up a case against Obama/Deepstate cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Drumph just finished inside me

Why would Obama be going down? Just curious.

And when (if) he does that, he will open the door to all the other nations to do the same, too bad that we will need a revolution tho

Obama and Hillary are going down. FBI user alluded to this happening previously. The Vault 7 dumps were a precursor.

Oh my god.

If Trump dies they burn
If Trump lives they burn

The only right answer.

DAMN SON WHERE'D YA FIND THIS?

It's Treason then
>AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH

just read this nip
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

When will our glorious Fuhrer return to take us to Hyperborea?

>that id

Fug, little too close

It looks like Trump will do it

Obama isn't going anywhere you knuckleheads.

SNOWDEN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

FREE SNOWDEN

Why would the surveillance have been done illegally though? It probably wouldn't be hard to get a warrant with all the allegations about Trump and the intelligence community and judges against him.

fuck off you ex-pat thaiboi fucker

What does pol think?

Will Obama be charged in 3 months or 6 months? Bets..

wow its literally nothing

king Oblombo monkey isnt going to jail, he would have already thought of this. this class of criminal considers these things.

he's going to downtown pound town you chumbucket

It's too bad no one knew about Trump and everyone who supports him suicidal thoughts. If only we could have prevented them all from killing themselves with 3 shots to the back of the head

And all you fags were crying about him not going after Hillary, Trump is going for the whole enchilada

FISA courts operate covertly to issue those warrants, but only in the name of national security and to hunt terrorism. I doubt someone who tweets for their love of country would be considered a terrorist.

ILLEGAL!

Delete this, you fucking kike.

If he takes down Obama, he'll have to take down a lot of top Democrats and Republicans that colluded with King Nigger over the last 8 years. Is this what he meant by drain the swamp?

>be Nigerian
>live in Philippines to praise allah
>molested by uncle
>autistmodeengaged.exe
>autism leads me to Harvard
>see Niggers rise up to me
>win Illinois
>beat hrc become prez
>billionaire claims I'm not USA citizen
>release fake birth certificate with photoshop layers
>MSM loves me
>icangetawaywithanything.yes
>build monarchy-shadowgov
>funnel money
>tap 35 world leaders phones
>runthisworld.kanye
>tap billionaires phone
>find nothing
>ohshit
>he won
>no evidence
>push Russia narrative
>no evidence
>everyone's tired of fake Russia
>trump finds out
>now I'm going to jail
>literally another statistic by a culturally disabled race

not exactly
many leaders just like him never calculated their end (ceausescu from Romania)
even if they plan, they don't know or control the future

Hopefully when he does he shows mercy upon a humble mongrel such as myself

the illegal part isn't just that FISA was gotten under false pretenses (omitting Trump's name) but that the info was retained, and spread.

serious shit

Mods are deleting threads on main page. Let's hope this makes it through unscathed.

Trump's powers shall grow so high we cannot comprehend it.

>the name of national security

There you go. A presidential candidate possibly colluding with Russia would be a threat to national security. Not saying he did it but that's what the allegations are.

can anyone give me a rundown of what the fuck is going on? Does Trump have any evidence of this claim?

I hope he's right, but where is the fucking proofs?

Will Obama have to hand back the slush fund money?

when the sons of man take the nazirine oath again, seek gnosis and bring christ back to this world

Kind of hard to move 6 feet deep.

GUYS WHAT IF IT'S NOTHING, JUST LET DONALD HAVE A BREATHER DONT PRESSURE HIM INTO ANYTHING

Incorrect.

Why do you think blue checkmarks makes something true. These idiots LARP all day long.

FISA was denied twice and that almost never happens, you loser english teacher

they only got FISA when they lied about it

BRING DOWN THE HAMMER

First, this should clear up the Trump's a Russian drone. Second, how clean must Trump be? They wire tapp him and didn't find anything. Third, I don't think Obama is going to jail over this.

fucking this

the only thing missing is an Antarctica connection

Put that fucker down.

I'm tired of leftist scum

>Trump said Saturday morning he had “just found out” the information
>In his morning tweets, Trump said the wiretapping occurred in October at Trump Tower
>Obama could not order a FISA warrant. Obtaining one would require officials at the Justice Department to seek permission from the FISA court, which is shrouded in secrecy. Judges could order prosecutors to share FISA information with defendants if they deem it necessary for challenging a search’s legality, but courts have consistently agreed with the government that disclosing the material could expose sensitive intelligence secrets.

Proofs will be had

Have the same feeling, but something has to be going down if he's done all the shit listed above.

>mfw first black president goes to jail

It's not nice to make fun of the space inside of your skull like that.

Obama has already said Trump was not wire taped during his campaign as this is Nixonian.

Bump, if Obama goes to jail as well as Hillary. It may be too much winning.

You fucking faggots realize if Donald Trump puts the first black president into jail we're going to have to deal with leftwing extremism right? I don't mean a couple antifa getting butthurt that a gay guy is speaking at a college campus extremism. Shit will get real. Here's to hoping you fags are ready.

he doesn't even drink mane. He's a ballbuster but he's as clean as they come.

Yes that means a lot of people need to be taken down with Obama to end the corruption in the government.
>McCain
>Feinstein
>Schumer
>Pelosi
>Rangel
>Graham
>Reid
>Holder
>Lynch
>Perez
>Ryan
>Clinton
>Podesta

They all have to go down.

And then trumps whole plan backfires because he and you all are low IQ mouth breathers with zero credible evidence.

Woah, how credible is the source on this?

Link?

>when the sons of man take the nazirine oath again, seek gnosis and bring christ back to this world

Damn anotha black man in prison sheeeeeit

Trump has yet to do ANYTHING to fight back against the people trying to undermine jim and his presidency aside from crying on twitter.

Call me when he grows a pair, until then it's not happening

The joke writes itself.

RACE WAR IMMINENT

BETTER STOP COLLECTING PEPES AND START COLLECTING FIREARMS AND AMMO TO FEED THOSE SCREAMING BABIES

read all of it

Trump gonna bust deez niggas skulls open.

He most likely won't end up in jail. However his party and legacy will be shattered for generations.

Could you imagine, all this soft reactions from the Trump team in the last two weeks, all slowly building up his power level, and he releases it all at the same time - a true purge, starting by Obama, and resulting in civil war?

Checked and implying I haven't beeeeeen ready.

singles and its not happening

Unless Obama shot someone and it was recorded nothing is going to happen.

Pottery

Couldn't it also depend when he surveillance was started? If it was before the election or any other big revelations, there would be no need to bug him.

so what you're saying is they were completely justified in wiretapping him and it's Trump who's in trouble, not Obama. Gotcha.

>lawnewz.com

REEEEE HABBENING

He does try to fuck married women which is pretty sleeze desu

KEK

Hopefully when they arrest and convict the king nigger it will cause massive chimpouts that cause a severe backlash.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK

chekkd

this. kek is admonishing us

But when was surveillance requested and when did Russian accusations of hacking the election or colluding with Trump start?

SESSIONS TO MEET WITH TRUMP AT MAR A LAGO TONIGHT

cnn cnn cnn

youtube.com/watch?v=pG8-tpKSZSk

what the fuck?

Will one of you fucking screechy faggots please turn this entire Russian-treason-Obama-goes-to-jail charade into a goddamn Broadway style musical called "Springtime for Trump" already? Jesus fucks sake