Are Italians White?

How do "White People" even identify what is White?

Many Middle Easterners will pass as "White" in the far east..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

europeans and people with european ancestors are white

As an Italian I thought I was white my whole life but someone on Sup Forums called me a nigger. Now I don't know.

So she is White

>only the good ones.

The fact you thought you were white is because you are.

White Europeans
>England
>Wales
>Scotland
>Iceland
>Norway
>Sweden
>Denmark
>northern France
>Germany
>Switzerland
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>Austria
>Luxembourg
>Poland
>Lithuania
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Ukraine
>Belarus
>Slovakia
>Czech republic
>most of Russia

Non white Europe
>Spain
>Portugal
>Italy
>southern France
>Hungary
>Romania
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Bulgaria
>Greece
>Ireland
>Finland
>some of Russia
>Macedonia
>Moldova
>Albania
>Bosnia

>Poland white
>Ireland isn't
kek'd

Northern Italy is white. Southern Italians are show a very subtle shade of brown.

what is this a map of?

keep telling yourself that nig.

in the non autistic sense, yes.

>Finland
>Not white

I know se got some mongrels here, but this is ridiculous

Nords aren't even white

The correct slur is 'dago' :P

White to us means nothing more than ethnic European; there are some Semites who can pass without us noticing, but that doesn't mean they are white.

good news; you're not italian, bad news, you're american, worse news, you're still a nigger.

No, open your fucking coinslits

All ethnic europeans are white. All other opinions are D&C bait

Southern Italians share blood with the Spanish, Arabs, Greeks, Northern Africans... it was the melting pot of the old world

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Sup Forums gets interrogated

Can we all agree to do away with the white meme anyway, and use ethnic European instead. That way Jews can't subvert it. They're interchangeable to us but not to the wider internet.

We're a spec of dust floating in an ocean of space, arguing about skin colour. Even your most ideal vision of a white person shares 99% DNA with a fucking Chimpanzee. Wake the fuck up people. I'm Azorean btw

I use to think I was white, then I came to Sup Forums and discovered most of you fuckers are kissless virgins and can fuck right off.

this

There's a huge economic divide in Italy. The North is prosperous and most cool brands come from there. The northern mafia is very subtle and very political. You're never going to have a close encounter with them.

The south is poorer. It used to be much richer, but they claim that the unification process helped the Northern kingdoms at the expense of the south. It's quite complicated. The southern shore are also the entrance of many, many migrants into Europe. Poverty and migrants fuel the operations of different mafia families.

He said Chinese are more european since they're more neanderthal than southern europeans so basically they're more european than native southern europeans. That's Varg for you.

Some Europeans are a bit "polluted genetically", so to speak, and have brown eyes for instance, that is something that can be solved by a few generations of race hygiene.
—Brown eyes are eeeeevilll1!11!![14]
“”You cannot be Pagan and homosexual or even tolerate homosexuality. [..] there are other rules in the Pagan philosophy for women, though.
—Because, you know, gays are evil but lesbians are hot![15]
“”The horribly poor sanitary culture that came to Europe with Christianity is however not the only filth this Asian regurgitation brought to us. The mental hygiene and race hygiene practiced by the ancient Europeans also was disrupted by the introduction of Christianity.
—dude ... wtf?[16]
“”Killing a person with a 8 cm long blunt knife is a bloody affair...
—how could it not be?

Ndrangheta

Medshits are not white. They are shitskins.

>let Mr. 60% lecture you on who is and is not white

t. Chaim Goldstein

Don't be a faggot, Southern Spaniards and Italians aren't white since they're basically sandniggers but the further north you go in those countries the whiter they get.

Stop posting this fake data.

Here's real one btw.

You know what if she really is Greek and Orthodox Christian (as the outfit implies) then sure yes she is white. She's not Western European, Aryan, Anglo, Germanic, etc but for me I would see her as no problem if she wanted to migrate here to the US.

yes Italians are white you disgusting gook

This is pretty retarded Bonisa /Croatia aren't different than Serbia/Montenegro.

Mediterraneans are masterrace

If you want to partake in discussion, first learn to spell, you dumb burger.
And second you're wrong, there is a difference in frequency of light eyes.

For many white people Thais would pass as Japs as well. Spend some time in a culture and you notice the fine differences though.

>non-white trying to define white.
Fuck off gook. I won't pretend to define Asians because I wouldn't be that arrogant.
Whites are native Europeans and her immediate descendants.

>non-white trying to define white.
Fuck off gook. I won't pretend to define Asians because I wouldn't be that arrogant.
Whites are native Europeans and her immediate descendants.
I did not read any of this bait thread, nor will I.
Other whites will try and tell whites that they are not white. It's just more baiting bullshit.
If you can trace your ancestry , through both parents, specifically to a European group, then you are white

OP is muslim

White, or Caucasian?
Whites of northern Europe are some of the most race-mixed people ever. They even fucked other SPECIES.
White skin is only an adaptation to less sunlight. Some day, when the robots are doing all the work, everyone will be white, because no one will work all day in the fields.
The country you're based in isn't race-mixed. Hang around a while. They'll be extinct soon, and you'll own it all.

Do i have to remind you that for a long period of time E was the dominant haplogroup of the Balkans and Serbs pride themselves into being Slavo-Thraco-Dacians?

Look up history of greeks. She has Ottoman blood in her and more. You could have used Egypt or Rome and the same answer would apply.

White is only meaningful as an expression when it is used as a synonym for European ethnicity and culture.
Anons argue about what is white here either because they just banter or because they're of literal retardation tier intelligence and think it actually matters.
It's very simple to identify whether or not someone is "white" irl.
Yes, fuck off with your muh blue eyes blonde hair masterrace bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter.

This user is retarded unless he's baiting.
He and people who think like him are so stupid there's no point in discussing with them.
White = European, and anyone who thinks otherwise should go suck off a shotgun.

Its either you take all of France or don't take it at all you f*cking c*nt
t. 100% pur bred normand

same with me

>marocco and algeria have more light eyes than italy,romania and bulgaria
come on now

>Are x white?

>How do "White People" even identify what is White?
that has to be addressed to brits and shits if you want specific answer. they r the only white europeans, pure race british race. indeed it is.

>FInland

All peoples European in origin and their diaspora, including in the US, Russia, Australia, Canada, etc. Most middle easterners were Indo-European, meaning they migrated from Europe back into the middle east. However, the Arabs came about when those people mixed with North Africans. Anyone from the middle east is white, following the one drop rule, one drop of Arab/other Semitic blood means you're a shitskin, and there's plenty considering the Muslims raped everyone during their conquests.

Gypsies and Ashkenazi Jews also self-revoked their white status for being evil conniving fucks. Semitic/Sephardic Jews never were white, they're share a similar origin with Arabs.

Are Japanese Koreans?

Since Europe is a geographical religion you can't say "ethnic European". You can say "of European descent" though

Also how long do you have to be in "Europe" to qualify as European? Are Gypsies European?

>The mental hygiene and race hygiene practiced by the ancient Europeans also was disrupted by the introduction of Christianity
You know he's 100% right.

I am half Italian and half Swedish, and of 100% European decent. I am white. If you are of European blood, you are white. If you aren't, you're not.
You idiots who are denying ethnic Europeans the right to call themselves white are doing exactly what leftists want you to do; you are dividing us.

To answer OP, Italians are white, those who have not mixed with Moors or other North Africans. So many Sicilians are non-white.

There are few pockets of full blooded whites in the middle east. Your tribe would have had to be isolated to avoid Arabization. There are many areas like this in the mountains of Iran, Syria, and Jordan, and some areas in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

This isn't founded on arbitrary views of what is white. It's scientific. If you have a race that's white (Caucasian) and you mix it with something else, it's no longer the same thing it once was, you'd have to classify it as something else. So one drop = nonwhite.

It's not shameful that we lost so many to miscegenation. We're a great people and greatness must spread, that's why we came to spread out so far and wide. By spreading our likeness and culture we've spread greatness to these regions. We just have to continue the fight against darkness.

>How do "White People" even identify what is White?
You would have to understand Gaelic and Germanic history and culture desu.

>White Europeans are countries that did fuck all for most of history until very recently on a historical scale
>Non-white Europeans include countries that brought civilization to Europe and in fact civilized the "Whire Europeans"

Wow, really made me think.

Shitalians are the enemies of the nordic races.

We were dirty wop greasers until ~25 years ago

Yes, fuck off you subversive kike.

>sweden
>not sandnigger territory

No one is really white, its an ideal everyone falls short of. This is why Christianity assimilated into europe so easily. Christ == whiteness.

t. Citizen of a country whose history involved literally LARPing as Romans aka the people who tamed you

All for nothing too, since you're a huge part of the reason why Europe is heading toward Islamic conquest.

>Moldova not white
>Ukraine white

RETARD ALERT

draw a line from the west border or france & spain to the north part off black sea
anything below that is non-white

>slavs
>white
fuck off with this shit tier meme

White people CAN'T identify what is White. They identify "white" other people that are physically like us but this is irrelevant.

Se your map, I have Algerian ancestry and France is blacker than Algeria. I'm a berber and berbers are caucasoids but in France, berbers are called "arabs" for some reason.

>The true definition of "White" according to scientists
is Caucasian : Caucasian means people that evolved, according to geography, from the Caucasus.

>Why is "white = europeans" irrelevant ?

Simply because Europe always have been mixed with different phenotypes. If you take an Italian and a Swede, they're different but are identified as "white".
Some extra-European people are more white than white people themselves.
-> Pic related, a moroccan girl, that looks more white than most of white people (that have brown eyes and dark hair)

"White" is just an irrelevant term used to comfort caucasians about their ancestry while most of them probably have african ancestry.

Japanese people are prolly whiter than white people.

>Its another D&C thread

Your average French poster an Algerian sandnigger. Remember Sup Forums who hides behind these flags and promote civic "nationalism".

You're a monkey. You can't even use a fork you dirty barbarians.

Some blonde italians descend from northern Europe and are whites.

Most italians aren't white, they are latin and/or mixed.

Swallow your "white pride" please.
You're not great people. Your history is based on war & colonialism, the science you have doesn't even come from "white "places. And most of your genes are recessive.

>that pic
Who is this semen-demon?

Half algerian, half white and I'm happy to have my algerian side when I see how white genes are lame aka skinny ass body, jewish nose and disgusting thin lips.
Don't call me when Lithuanians litterally look like lame ass gypsies lmao, probably darker skin than me.

>semen-demon
is Nisrina Sbia

I was banned this week and I'm really pissed off!!!

WE ARE BEING RAID. ALMOST ONE WEEK! AND NOBODY DOES NOTHING!

THE FUCK /LEFTYPOL/ THE FUCKING SHIT OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAID US!

Almost everyone biting damn baits, right fighting against right, /ourguys/ being attacked...

FUCKING SHIT! Sup Forums are looking like a bunch of cucks. Let's fight our battle here on our board, Meme Jihad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

LEFTIST LOSERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek this half breed is amusing

Better be half-breed alpha than """""pure"""" bred omega.
I suppose you have shitty brown ass while mine are green.

>muh brown eyes

NUKE THE W*STERN HEMISPHERE WHEN

This guy has no idea what white even means.
>Greece
>non-white
What the fuck am I reading?

Thanks, been a while since I've seen some fresh 3D waifu material.

>Brown features
>Brown skin
>Brown eyes/hair
Ah yes very white

Yes

I guess?

If the left was posting images like this about the kangz and pyramids, you'd all be laughing and pointing fingers

Cut these long ass nails.
Looks like the hand of a cumskinned demon.

When's the next mgs marathon

>>Ukraine

>>White
>>>Europeans

The only way to win against shills is to call out their bullshit and show to other posters and lurkers that they are full of shit
>Better be half-breed alpha than """""pure"""" bred omega.
According to you, monkey?
>I suppose you have shitty brown ass while mine are green.
was that supposed to be a joke or something?

Why are you in France then Ahmed?

>hurt skinny cumskin
Stop thinking white genes are alpha when they get rekt by every other genes, even asian ones lmao

Why do Arabs always talk about dicks and cum?

Seems a bit gay desu
>he has poo eyes
lmao
m
a
o

Because my mother is white.
And because France is New-algeria Klaus

How the fuck did you see my nails?
The picture is all blurry

>Says the average Sup Forums user talking about traps and trannies everyday

post boipucci