Are Jews scared of white nationalism? Is that why we can't be proud of our skin colour and religion like other races?

Are Jews scared of white nationalism? Is that why we can't be proud of our skin colour and religion like other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/vatikan-kritik-an-papst-franziskus-nimmt-vor-weihnachten-zu-a-1127247.html
onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-reported-words-might-go-history-split-church/
onepeterfive.com/the-wisdom-of-cardinal-zen/
onepeterfive.com/cardinal-zens-fears-come-pass-china/
earlychristianwritings.com/text/ignatius-smyrnaeans-longer.html
drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=47&ch=18&l=15-18#x
catholicinsight.com/sloth-and-the-vagabond-mind/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist
youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2127-apocalypse-now-another-great-sign-rises-in-the-heavens
youtu.be/3l7BEoqB1PA
youtu.be/cs96OKqVx_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah pretty much

I don't know about scared. It isn't "white" people they are "scared" of.

Color of skin doesn't make them nervous. Culture makes them nervous.

The faith that united Europe and built Western civilization makes them nervous. True Catholicism makes them nervous.

This is why the SPLC only lists traditional Catholic groups as 'hate groups' on their site. This is why they promoted and black migration North to bust up Catholic ethnic neighborhoods.

It was called "blockbusting." That's where the term "white flight" came from. Take Chicago for instance. Negros were brought in and given apartment complexes in Polish & German neighborhoods. These Poles and Deutsche had no idea they were "white". They (mistakenly) thought they were Polish Catholics and German Catholics. The blacks moved in and they were suddenly "white".

It's the true faith they are afraid of--and the culture it engenders.

>Jews are still butthurt from the Roman raping they received.

gee why would they not want white nationalism, its always been so great for them

They can't abuse the whites in nationalist nations, they can't economically take advantage of them, they can't subvert their governments to serve their own purposes.

Continued.

Jews flourish in classical liberal society. Remember, it was Napoleon that emancipated the Jews. He later came to regret this, as they had taken over society through what they are notorious for practicing: usury.

Our system of secular governance is precisely the system that allows Jews to take over. Why? Because classical liberal society is a society without objective foundations.

It is a society that bases truth upon the current societal whim of the people which changes from generation to generation. It promotes schism and dissent. It allows for the propagation of error and of vice. Vice and sexual revolution are tools of control, of which the Jews know well how to use them. Wilhelm Reich and Freud knew they were bringing a storm to the West.

When society is not based upon God and the laws of God as taught through His Church, the Jew can sleep well knowing that he is safe.

How do you keep Christians from being Christian? Vice! Promote vice in a man and you no longer have a Christian. Freud once said, a man either prays or masturbates. They were unsuccessful in destroying the Catholic Church from without through persecutions, so they go straight to the individual. Promote vice and sexual liberation, and you have no more Catholics.

The recent hatred toward anything and everything conceived as "white" is pure revenge for Christian Europe.

While all the knuckle-dragging "white nationalists" are all worried about "race" and color of skin, they fight a war on the wrong terms and will always lose--because they are shadowboxing a false paradigm.

Culture is won by common religion. Culture comes from the Latin "cultus", meaning common religious devotion of a people. The only common religion that has ever been able to successfully keep Jewish influence from subverting society: the Catholic Church.

This is why my life sucks. I mean I would be a really cook self realized guy if it wasn't for the Jewish conspiracy. In fact I am so sure that we are at war that I am not going to bother to train or get regular sleep, I need to be part of the meme wars. What I am doing here is saving the white race.

Yes they are terrified at the prospect of white nations acting in their own intrests

Continued.

We in America have no common religion. Classical liberalism promotes multiculturalism which ensures that a common religious devotion will never spring up.

Now, even within the Church itself, classical liberalism and the especially virulent strain, Americanism, has been embraced. Thus it finds itself confused in its own mission to convert the world for Christ.

A French revolution in cope and tiara has taken place. An enemy is within the gates that we are not allowed to name.

Once the Church ceases to be a bulwark against Judaism and its esoteric arm, Masonry, the world will fall over on its knees before the Jew and all their revolutionary movements.

>We in America have no common religion
Christianity, you Kike cum suckling cunt.

Yes. Jews feel more comfortable living in our societies when they're fractured.

Oh? So, 33,000+ competing and contradictory Protestant sects, not counting each individual non-denominational sect which believes differently from one another, all is the same religion?

Please. You need a history lesson.

I'm more interested in perpetuating our new religion of blood padre, kind of like catholicism was before it became cucked.

Shill thread.

Fuck that shill faggot.

Certain Jews know they deserve to be hated they have to hide their sins and lick anus at all costs and hope they don't lose moral support

They try to put blame on others to distract from their own atrocities

It's not all Jews but they have a real problem in their ranks

it's probably considered disadvantageous to their prospects of survival, the extreme cultural trauma of the holocaust has likely ingratiated an extreme hostility to nationalist movements among the goyim - at the same time jews (at large) have no problem with their own nationalism, though there is actually a decent amount of philosophical, religious and political dissent among the disparate groups of jews that Sup Forums tends not to acknowledge. haredi jews have generally opposed zionism, for instance, and men like martin buber distanced themselves from the secular, "worldly" zionist philosophies in favour of a spiritual revival of jewish culture

Jews aren't really evil they're just doing the most to fulfill the interests of their own group and protect it against outsiders. The delusion of Hitler was turning German weakness into a virtue and Jewish resilience into a sin.

Ah, I'm not into new fads or new religions. The Church is being led to slaughter as a chastisement for being unfaithful.

Scripture tells us that judgement first comes to the Church. Francis is our chastisement. He will come and go, the faith will remain in pockets here and there.

Just like during the Arian heresy crisis. 95% of the hierarchy went Arian. The people held the faith. Historians record, "the world woke up and groaned to find itself Arian."
>Athanasius contra mundum

We're facing the new Arian crisis. This time, though, we have even the Church that is poised to rid itself of Catholics that believe like Catholics have always believed.

Francis gave over names of clergy in the Chinese underground Church to the Communists. He openly betrayed them. Why? Because they held to the true faith.

The same is going to happen around the world after Francis has his way and causes a schism. All of those Catholics that stand against Francis and his so-called reforms will be betrayed by him and his false catholic church. Governments will stand against those who claim to be Catholic, uphold the moral law, and condemn them as being false because "even your pope and church disagrees with you."

China is the canary in the coalmine.

dude go take a break.
i was in your position. you need to unplug, get some irl hobbies like weightlifting, and socialize.

>88
you're alright dude i bet we could shoot the shit with you all night when it come to history but i was referring to Nationalism being a religion of blood. I don't know what the future holds for the Catholic church and to be honest with you i am a baptised Roman Catholic myself, although i would hardly call myself a practicing catholic, my faith in the church as a religious institution has been shattered since Pope Francis.

>Francis is our chastisement
I dislike his papacy, but he has not cast such a foul blow as to deserve that title?
>Francis gave over names of clergy in the Chinese underground Church to the Communists
I heard he was having talks with the Commies, but not this. Do you have a source?
>Governments will stand against those who claim to be Catholic, uphold the moral law, and condemn them as being false because "even your pope and church disagrees with you."
There are bad and evil popes, there are foolish popes. But you cannot be Catholic if you, in the end, are disobedient to the infallible pronouncements of the seat of St. Peter. Disobeying the human frailty of the Pope, sure - but I do not think Francis will provoke a schism.

>The delusion of Hitler was turning German weakness into a virtue and Jewish resilience into a sin.

Well, if deceit and manipulativeness is virtuous, then it says a lot about our world. Resilience is one thing, but at the expense of others becomes destructive.

Honor, hardwork, and frankness are not weaknesses.

Post more often. Oh, how America might awaken if we had a hundred more E. Michael Jones. I've arrived so late in this war that when I first encountered his tomes, I was shocked that so intelligent a man, so dazzling a writer, so deep a historian could exist, and could thrive against the subversive forces all young Americans are strewn blindly I to the maw of.

Ah I gotcha.

Well you aren't alone. Consider that leaving the Church because of the sins of Francis is like leaving Christ because of the sins of Judas.

Find a traditional chapel or parish. Usually anywhere that offers the traditional Latin mass. You won't find the Francis neo-Catholic crap.

The new mass is about to change--again. Francis met with Anglicans and Lutherans to further debase the protestant rite into something that can be celebrated by all. Basically, it ceases to be the mass.

>Are Jews scared of white nationalism?

You should read what the Talmud says about goyim.
Their religion basically promises to them to rule the world, with thousands of non jewish slaves, who have no right of private property
>Communism is political judaism

Whites are to smart for their plans, so they have to be eliminated

>but I do not think Francis will provoke a schism
spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/vatikan-kritik-an-papst-franziskus-nimmt-vor-weihnachten-zu-a-1127247.html

onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-reported-words-might-go-history-split-church/

>Francis: "It is not to be excluded that I will enter history as the one who split the Catholic Church."

London Times recently reported that even the faithless, pro-homosexual cardinals that voted him in (formerly of St. Gellen's "mafia") want him to resign to avoid a schism "worse than that of the Reformation."

>foul blow as to deserve that title
Yes. Amoris Laetitia opens the door for holy communion for public adulterers. He said this himself to the Argentinian bishops in a personal letter, which was proudly reported.

Not only this, he still refuses to answer the four cardinal's Dubia (165 days ignored). These are questions that you or I could answer without hesitation, easily. His silence shows his answer.

>are disobedient to the infallible pronouncements
Read Vatican I narrow definition of infallibility. He cannot ex cathedra say just anything. It does not cover novelty. It cannot be something that is not already believed or taught. It cannot be infallible if it has already been condemned.

The job of the Petrine office is to teach, reprove, and hand down what was given to him. He has shown that he intends to do nothing of the sort.

On the Chinese issue, look up Cardinal Zen.
onepeterfive.com/the-wisdom-of-cardinal-zen/
onepeterfive.com/cardinal-zens-fears-come-pass-china/

There are many better sources. Basically, the Vatican bent over for the Communists to allow them to name who is and who isn't valid clergy.

>you don't own NOTHING goyim

EMJ is an amazing teacher. His work is coming to light in a time when "Logos is rising," the Jewish Question is becoming mainstream again.

I am currently reading his ebook on the 1890 issue of Civilta Cattolica on the Jewish Question, and his commentary. Great stuff.

That's my Nietzschean analysis, at least, considering Nazi ressentiment as an expression of 'slave morality'.
From an opposite perspective, like that of G.K. Chesterton, all Hitler did was inherit the evils of the Jews he sought to rid the world of. To quote Chesterton:
>Hitlerism is almost entirely of Jewish origin
>the new Nordic Man has all the worst faults of the worst Jews: jealousy, greed, the mania of conspiracy, and above all, the belief in a Chosen Race.
Hitler's duplicity can be seen in his underhanded execution of the betrayal of the Night of the Long Knives. His greed in his dictatorial lust for more and more land for the German people. His deception by crafting a phony "economic miracle" entirely reliant on a war that would devastate and divide Germany beyond what the Weimar Germans could even have imagined. You are right: Resilience at the expense of others - the Poles, the Jews, the entire European continent - becomes destructive.

It's been 165 days since the dubia already? Time flies. I'll look into these issues user, seems a lot graver than I'd thought.

bingo.

Watch canon212.com, it's basically the traditional Catholic drudgereport.

There's so much happening right now it's nearly impossible to keep up with.

The time for sitting on the fence, thinking you can ride it out on neutral ground, is coming to an end.

>Francis- used as a prefix for everything negative
>FrancisHeaven
>FrancisSaint
>FrancisGuru
>FrancisVatican
>FrancisPagan
>Is Francis giving up Communism for Lent?!?
canon212 seems, uh, sort of schizo user. sensationalism is probably not good food for the soul.

So what is the true Christian faith? If I were to join a Catholic church which one would be the most appropriate?

You would've had to been with them from the beginning. Those terms weren't coined by canon212.

It's become used to describe the "new and improved" version of everything that is coming out of the "new church." Cardinals like Marx, Kasper, and Maradiaga (three of the closest to Francis, of his so-called "gang of 8" with Kasper being "the pope's theologian.") incessantly speak of the Church as if it has been remade under him.

If it sounds insane, it is. From Francis preaching that the Blessed Virgin said in her heart "God lied to me" and calling God a liar, when Christ was on the cross to saying that there is no hell, but the soul is annihilated at death in interviews.

I wish it were sensationalism. They were so proud of that Scalfari interview that it was published on the Vatican site not once but twice. First time it was removed after pressure, saying that "it was inaccurate" then later re-added without edit.

Well, there's only one Church. Scripture tells us that the Church is Christ's [mystical] Body (Colossians 1:24). It also tells us that this Church is the "pillar and foundation of truth" (1 Tim 3:15).

If the Church is the Body of Christ, and Christ is God who cannot change (Malachias 3:6), who is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), then its nature cannot change.

This requires the Church to be unchanging in its tradition and doctrine. It's nature must have stayed the same. It must be of one faith (Ephesians 4:5). It is required to be universal (Matthew 28:19).

There's only one Church that can claim the ancestry of the Apostles, tracing the heads of the earthly Church straight back to St. Peter.

This Church was called "Catholic" in 110AD, even before we had a set New Testament canon, by Ignatius of Antioch in his letter to the Smyrnaeans. He was a personal friend and disciple of St. John; ordained a Bishop by St. Peter.

He wrote, instructing his flock to avoid the Gnostics: "wheresoever the bishop is, let the people be, even as Jesus Christ is, there is the catholic church." He goes on to warn about the Gnostics who reject Holy Communion is the actual body and blood of Christ (because Gnostics rejected Christ had a physical body).

earlychristianwritings.com/text/ignatius-smyrnaeans-longer.html

These Gnostics also taught that the church was an invisible collection of true believers, which interestingly enough resurfaced as a theology by the Protestants. Striving to find an explanation of the Church after having left it, they happened to imbibe the old Gnostic understanding of the "church."

Unfortunately for the Protestant interpretation of an "invisible Church", Scripture and good sense contradicts the idea.

Our Lord sends us to the Church in our differences and variances (Mt. 18:16,17), St. Paul teaches how we ought to behave in it (1 Tim 3:15), he called together the ancients of the Church (Acts 20:17), he shows them that they are placed by the Holy Ghost (Acts 20:28); he is sent by the Church with St. Barnabas (Acts 13:1-3), he is received by the Church (Acts 15:4), he confirmed the Churches (ibid, 41), he ordained them priests in every church (Acts 14:22), he assembled the Church (Acts 14:26), he saluted the Church as Caesarea (Acts 18:22), he persecuted the Church (Gal 1:13).

How can this be understood of an invisible Church? Certainly we aren't talking about an invisible entity of true believers that cannot identify one another from a group of heretics.

Matthew 18:15-18 gives a more clear picture.
drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=47&ch=18&l=15-18#x

If the Church is to be understood in the Protestant sense, can you present a "true-believing" Methodist to the 'church' of a Baptist? Will he even hear them? A Pentecostal to an Anglican? Episcopalian to a Unitarian?

There is no unity in faith and no authoritative Church to settle the matter in the end.

That's the problem with Catholicism, they are too divided. Unlike Orthodoxy, which is more united.

Some jews are scared of losing jewish nationalism in every western country, user.

white pride brings the whole house of cards tumbling down

Jews are white faggot. I've never met a white skinned jew who didn't identify as a white person.

You guys are silly

ALL JEWS HATE NATIONALISM FOR THE GOYIM, FROM ALBERT EINSTEIN TO EZRA LEVANT. GOYIM NATIONALISM MEANS IT IS MUCH MORE IF NOT COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO SUBVERT THE NATION FOR YOUR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.

ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE UNDER ONE GOD. UNDER FASCISM WILL SEND JEWS RUNNING FOR THE HILLS.

That's simply not true. On the outside it may look that way. There are many Greek Orthodox national/regional churches that are in opposition to one another on very basic points of doctrine.

Since there's no authoritative, final word, they continue on autonomously and have ever since 1054AD.

One real world example is divorce and 'remarriage'. Greek Orthodox allow up to three 'remarriages'. Officiating sacrilege.

The Church is facing its own humiliation right now. It has been since the Council. Abuse crisis; now the madness under Francis.

Being the Body of Christ, it's merely following Him in His passion. Humiliation, chastisement, crucifixion, apparent death, and finally resurrection. It appears as if we're nearing crucifixion.

that makes more sense. still, a little off-putting to latecomers.

are you posting from bizarro world

>canon212.com
>catholicinsight.com/sloth-and-the-vagabond-mind/

There's some good stuff there user. thanks

>Are Jews scared of white nationalism?

Jews are scared of goy getting together to oppose them.

It's why all of their tactics revolve around finding their most capable opposition, and using feels to unite everyone else against them.

It's a millstone tactic.

>I don't know about scared. It isn't "white" people they are "scared" of.
>Color of skin doesn't make them nervous. Culture makes them nervous.
>The faith that united Europe and built Western civilization makes them nervous. True Catholicism makes them nervous.
>This is why the SPLC only lists traditional Catholic groups as 'hate groups' on their site. This is why they promoted and black migration North to bust up Catholic ethnic neighborhoods.
>It was called "blockbusting." That's where the term "white flight" came from. Take Chicago for instance. Negros were brought in and given apartment complexes in Polish & German neighborhoods. These Poles and Deutsche had no idea they were "white". They (mistakenly) thought they were Polish Catholics and German Catholics. The blacks moved in and they were suddenly "white".
>It's the true faith they are afraid of--and the culture it engenders.

Yeah, kikes ruin everything they touch, liars thieves and pedophiles...

>It was called "blockbusting."
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

>Jews aren't really evil they're just doing the most to fulfill the interests of their own group and protect it against outsiders. The delusion of Hitler was turning German weakness into a virtue and Jewish resilience into a sin.

A true anglo...

>That's the problem with Catholicism, they are too divided. Unlike Orthodoxy, which is more united.

Brah, your probably a fuckin Baptist, shut the hell up...

All super interesting shit thanks based user

In watching the absolute bedlam ensuing in secular and Church-related news, here's something to consider for this year:

remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2127-apocalypse-now-another-great-sign-rises-in-the-heavens

Si vous ne parler pas Francais je vous nique la dessus...

youtu.be/3l7BEoqB1PA

'White nationalism' is a retarded concept made up by redneck Americans, and it only works in countries like Australia or Canada where you aren't the natives.

You aren't fucking white. You're a bunch of mongrels that are full of sub-humans genes from Ireland, Italy, and the Slavic world. So you have to cling to this nonsense idea of whiteness.

Then for some bizarre reason you act like white nationalism is just a corollary of black nationalism, despite not wanting anything new rights and not even celebrating 'whiteness'. Every manifestation of white nationalism that I've ever seen is just white supremacy.

>You're a bunch of mongrels that are full of sub-humans genes from Ireland, Italy

Another true anglo...

youtu.be/cs96OKqVx_A

They are all paranoid of another shoah which has a big part to do with why modern Jews are so fucked up. Their whole lives they are taught to both fear and resent us.

the fuck? This is purpose, something real you get to be part of. If anything it should inspire you.

OOOOYYYYY

VEEEEYYYYYY

It's 100% true. It's why Christianity happened.

You're a hero. Don't an hero tho.

I can't tell if this is a Jew, an eternal Anglo, or most likely a Paki.

He sounds inspired to me.

Yes....yes it is.