"DRUMPF BTFO"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhY9Zxv1-oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Danny, you have to come back, we need to have a talk.

POO

This is the intellectual maturity of the left

>terrible teeth
>terrible hair
Jew confirmed.

That's a decent insult, and she's right. He needs to fuck off this nonsense with ratings and the apprentice. I'm rooting for the guy to do a good job, but Jesus he just keeps acting like a fucking kid.

She has a point tho he should be focusing on getting Obama imprisoned

>it's impossible to have more than one thought per day
>t. the left

Checks out.

> you decroded piece of crap

BTFO

IN

That is the single worst 'insult' I have ever witnessed. I almost feel embarrassed for just reading it.
Literally the kind of thing a 12 year old would say.

that nose. need i say anymore.

Why do they literally all wear the same style of glasses?

I got the douche chills from reading it

Plus she has a crooked smile and is unfuckable yet has many 1000s more RTs than me

Woah, a leafpost that actually makes a good point. Obama, Shillary and all their cronies absolutely deserve jail time.

>douche chills
Top Kek. And not to worry, it's not that she is right and that you are wrong, it's just that twatter is set up to favour libtard tweets and bury anybody who is pro-Trump. Factor-In the fact that cucks agree with anything a woman says, and that most leftists do nothing but circlejerk on social media, and you see why she's apparently more popular. I made a twatter account just to already Pizzagate info and take part in the fake news raid, and I got permabanned after about 8 hours. Sad!

>a day
Where have you been since November. Its ok though, I can fix it.
>Its impossible for the left to have more than one thought outside of what they've been preaching for months regardless of how badly it causes them to crash and burn.

>Once you are president you cant comment on anything outside of politics.

Ok i guess we can just forget all the instances of useless bullshit Obama spent time doing over the past 8 years.

Funny how she can talk all this shit about Trump, but if anyone were to insult her, she'd probably claim "a harassment campaign against women"

>we won't be distracted
>posts rant on politically irrelevant tweet surrounded by relevant tweets on both sides

youtu.be/uhY9Zxv1-oo

the nose knows

Why do all these hysterical leftist females look exactly the same?

>Brown hair
>Dark rimmed glasses
>White
>Germanic name

LMFAO. That's like sooooo random!

Someone's triggered.

Just imagine for one second how angry republicans would have been if Obama had done this.

Also, Trump is taking 3 day weekends in Florida and so far has spent a third of his time in office on vacation.

He has also spent Almost 20 million in travel expenses in a month. Obama spent about 10 million a year on average, a total of 98 mil for his whole presidency. Remember when fox tries to do that whole retarded month long thing about Obama's travel expenses? Where are they now?

>Trump does a whole bunch of shit
>Oh darn a show I was once on is cancelled
>REEEEEE BE THE PRESIDENT DO STUFF

Source on those numbers?

>thats a decent insult
OK so you've established that you're writing the exact opposite of what everybody thinks. It's OK, I understand. Shitposting, right?
But are we going to forget all the stupid non-political shit that Obama did?
Like dancing on late night talk shows, bowling, golfing, basketball, Halo Reach, talking about his favourite Tyler Perry movies, fake crying, and DNC pizza parties?

Funny though, because your daddy Obama had the biggest presidential salary of all time.
D...do you want to know how much Trump's salary Is? :^)

Also his family is huge, and thanks to you retards, he needs double the amount of security than Obama ever did.
Yknow, because of all those 'peaceful' liberals? (Those disgraceful individuals who advocate for his assassination and for terrorist attacks on the white house).

so assblasted

Modern crazy cat ladies

Kek

STOP USING A SAMSHIT PHONE

>t. iPleb fanboi

Are you shitting me? Read the news, cooch.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

most Jews are too cheap to buy metal frames.

You mean unattractive? Because unattractive women are forced to use other means to get attention. Some use humor and others try to be "enlightened". The truth is most of these women just spout ideas their cucked professors downloaded to their irrational brains and they use the internet to attack those who threaten the only thing they have that makes them feel attractive. Women are not capable of logical thought or seeing both sides of an argument. We should have never given the right to vote to a gender that is basically hormonally imbalanced 3 weeks out of every month.