Right wing safety squads: Armored Edition

Link good armor, different weapons, (Legal)

Discuss tactics, things of that nature.

Things are beginning to heat up boys, i know some will say this is larping and gay but regardless some will still choose to be on the front lines, so lets try our best to educate each other and get some good info out.

As it stands our opposition is more well funded, equipped, and organized but still seem to lose most skirmishes so with a small amount of organization and education on our part will ensure safer environments to protest and exercise our 1st amendment.

REMEMBER!
The goal is safety, not to incite violence until it is necessary to defend yourselves, this isn't RWDS yet, that's the next phase, keep that in mind for the coming days.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrY7uwcYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=0rqx9nhNmNI
amazon.com/JPX-Pepper-Spray-Standard-Non-laser/dp/B01DH9ABOK/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488701858&sr=1-2&keywords=jpx pepper gun
amazon.com/3M-Respirators-Facepiece-Responder-Respirator/dp/B007TUV8GE/ref=pd_sbs_200_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B007TUV8GE&pd_rd_r=B91SBNAH79W631JF5TJX&pd_rd_w=yq4ba&pd_rd_wg=2aBrA&psc=1&refRID=B91SBNAH79W631JF5TJX
amazon.com/EverEasy-Cutting-Prevent-Sleeve-Outdoor/dp/B01GYEUHFS/ref=sr_1_12?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702213&sr=1-12&keywords=kevlar sleeves
amazon.com/Hatch-Centurion-Kevlar-Protection-Black/dp/B001F6C7JA/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702213&sr=1-2&keywords=kevlar sleeves
amazon.com/Guard-Alaska-Pepper-Spray-Holster/dp/B005ITXAIM/ref=sr_1_8?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702398&sr=1-8&keywords=bear spray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh guns, muh guns
>proceeds to never use them

>Get cucked by Soviets for 50 years
>Talk shit about not using guns

First side to fire weapons is going to get cut down in a hail of police firing, so let's pray it's the antifags.

motorcycle gear, gloves, knees and elbows, helmet. And a steel baton, those extendable ones.

>might of the soviet union vs few thousand people
>beat by holding hands and singing

I'll go. But Trump is not fit to be führer.

>Only takes 50 years

>if you out numbered its better to attack head on
>american tactics

>RWDS
Disarm everyone one your side, call the cops, video the whole thing.

If you can't use it, baton can kill. Do you want a martyr?

Lets pray neither side gets that retarded. People need to cool the fuck down a little.

DIE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF INDECISIVE SHIT

learn from the tunnel snakes

power in numbers

I have an infograph on my computer that talks about improvising armor by taping ceramic tiles or books to the inside of jackets
Too bad I'm in bed or I'd post it

>tfw live in rural deep red state
>will never get an opportunity to fight lefties

>side with Stalin over Hitler and live like peasants
>live on your knees for half a century
>Estonian tactics

Bike Gear, tied with belt.. Asian Riot Weapons..

fucking larpers
also >>>/k

>pic related
Unless you live in Idaho, you're never too far from a liberal shithole (city) Just hold an event there and lure them out

Same here, we won't see action till its taken to us. By that time it'll be full on war, i just want more people to be equipped like this based hero, just him and a few others were able to fend off all those antifags

>side with stalin
>american education

Right Wing Death Squads

Why do I see so many people (on both sides) fighting with backbacks on?

Doesn't seem tactically sound.

what about paintball guns everyone :D

Learn to march in formation with your friends.

You can do a buttload of unarmed resistance this way.

Once they fire the first shot RWDS will be implemented.

Submission is the same as alignment.

At least the Finns had the courage to fight.

RIGHT WING PAINTBALL SQUADS

this is a good idea fr

>overriding a decision made by dictator

Just open carry a rifle. Its just as illegal to crack someone's skull open as it is to shoot them and its just as legal to carry a rifle as it is to carry a bat. If you are forced to defend yourself, so be it. Might be wise to have some designated camera guys in your group for footage in case the (((ACLU))) tries any kike shenanigans in court later.

Guy eating boots = me

Scuffled with antifa jackals in Montreal today.

Buddy pushed them faggots off me at some point so I could get up and swing again.

AMA

Yeah i agree, if you watch the videos of today's skirms you'll see the beefy dude wearing the biker helm and all couldn't do much, mostly because he had so much stuff on everyone was able to grab him and pull him deeper into their crowd.

If you did they'd have to be brightly colored and in no way resemble an actual firearm. You can get cheap one for like $100 bucks.

Not if your group is both larger and better armed than the police. Most likely antifa won't start shit with a large group of heavily armed people anyway.

There are places you can't just open carry though

And given todays courts you'd definitely be fucked if you shot someone in a situation like that.

Didn't a couple guys from another board actually try this once, they were chased for a couple blocks until they were forced to open fire. Im not 100% sure about this i just remember hearing about it on a podcast.

yes it's called a rebellion you inbred fuck

>RWDS
You guys needed tips?

Yeah some /k/ommandos. Thats why you have camera footage and a known goy lawyer who hates kikes on speed dial. Find one in your area if you don't have one already btw, never know when that may come in handy.

Paintball guns with pepperballs

I'm telling you paintball guns are the way to go. I am pretty sure you can even buy tear gas paintballs.

based

is Canada uncucking itself?

>best time to rebel is when there are 2 different armies against you
>american tactics

Oh yeah, you can totally shoot a man with scores of police standing by! i'm sure the police will act calm and civilly arrest you! No return fire at all! it's just as easy to get away after shooting someone with a rifle than by bashing and running!

are you one of those anticom retards? your stupidity makes me sick.

Absolutely.

I didn't expect to see what we saw today.

Winning legally is just as important as winning the fight, use weapons that are effective but not strictly speaking weapons. Those "flagpoles" that were just clubs with tiny flags taped to them got our guys in trouble because they're clearly intended as weapons. Steel toed boots and bear spray would be my go to. Antifa love using pepper spray but those little pepper sprays are nothing compared to a half pound can of grizzly mace with a 30ft range, with that you could put down the entire front line of their crowd without any real risk of personal injury, plus there's no way the cops can nail you with serious charges like assault with a deadly weapon

The answer is obvious.

they should've allied with Germany instead of pussyfooting around and getting cucked by communists

This isn't a game. This is Weimerica. Use jacketed lead, not paint.

post the toothbrushing gif you fucker

Although expensive chainmail armor would be useful for those types of brawls

who is who in here?

Shut up you irrelevant cuck. I had no idea you were even a country until I saw your flag posted on 4chin. Nice flag now fuck off

Why don't you try not being assholes?

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BAIT.

SOROS FUNDED GROUPS ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR US TO SHOOT OR ATTACK THE ANTIFAS.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOU TO ATTACK EVEN IF ITS IN SELF DEFENSE SO THEY CAN SPIN IT.

Police aren't going to start a shootout with a larger and more heavily armed group than them, especially not if they are fully cooperative. Most likely antifa won't fuck with you in the first place. If you show up with a bunch of kids toys looking for a brawl, you'll get a brawl but I doubt they're ready to start a firefight.

Two guys with brown jackets = based leafs

Guy who got knocked down = me

everyone kicking = antifa jackals

GO HOME
LADYBOY

What happened exactly?

Damnit! Why the hell aren't you guys making your own maille?! Seriously if you have some time you can start working on stuff like my Hauberk here! And if you get your friends to help, it will make it go way faster. Here m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrY7uwcYsI
Take this as a basic tutorial. This stuff can provide some good protection from machetes and knifes but you need to buy a Gambeson (padded jacket) to go under the maille for blunt protection. I've already seen this shot coming a mile away and got a head start and you should too.

The fuck is wrong with these faggots? Who the hell kicks someone when they're down? Please gas these cunts.

I wish trudeau had at least 1% of the manliness Duterte has

Yeah pulling out a gun surrounded while by police is a stupid idea. The guns are for when you need to protect yourself and there AREN'T any cops around.

>if ally with enemies, you win
>no
>So irrelevant that we can trigger WW3 and america will pay for it
>american education

It's their hallmark.

Don't shoot these fags, not only will you get in legal trouble, it's terrible for pr purposes. Keep in mind the real battle isn't with Antifa, it's with ((them)) and there's nothing they would like more than to spin it as another white male shooter attacking poor peaceful protesters

It's their hallmark

They are trying so hard.

You can attach a flag to your stick, or use a cane without any problems. Canes are made to support quite a bit of weight and wont snap easily.

lightweight body armor than wont attract attention under your clothes is best, baseball or hockey shin guards and forearm guards.

Bring a backpack and keep your helmet in there until things get heated. otherwise you will be a target for round up.

The idea is to be prepared but look like an average joe.

Also stay off camera if you can,small swimming or safety goggles and a handkerchief should be ok for most pepper spray unless they really get you.

If they attack me I will shoot. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 as my dad always used to say.

Why even be Estonian if you aren't brushposting

And if we can get old people to keep coming to these things that provides great moral and legal cover since it helps to justify violence to protect them especially since antifa seem to target the weak whenever possible

What do you mean by "fully cooperating" with the police? have you ever been to a riot or protest? Police gives a command, you follow it, or you punished. Escalate and repeat. Their not out there to make friends or take notes on who the good guys and bad guys are. If we have rifles, things will escalate.

This

Against a mob of ill motivated cowards a show of aggressive force can be decisive, but it must be sudden and shockingly savage; make those near you flee for their lives and you cannot be mobbed.

Against larger numbers your best weapon is superior aggression.

You overestimate them

This. The time for violence is when we are all but certain to lose. At the moment THEY are losing, badly, which is why they are acting like this.

Id recommend quarterstaves with metal rings on the ends. Get a nice solid stick, some shit that wont break after to hits, smooth down the middle and add grip (tape is cheap and effective). Then find some cheap steel and bend it to fit the Staff, and bolt it in. Very effective bludgeon weapon against no armored targets, and its gonna be fucking cheap as shit.

For max efficiency you could even add a sharp tip to one end (something small tho so its not so obvious) for jabbing. It wont do any serious damage but it will do a good job at keeping distance between you and you opponent.

They won't kill you, the worst that can happen is you get punched or pepper sprayed, which in court will probably not be seen as justification unless you're getting dragged into a mob or something. That being said if they do shoot at you, light em up

try this out.

ancient Canadian national sport secret.

Anybody have anything decent in terms of non lethal melee weapons legal in CA? Just about everything short of a god damn broadsword is illegal. I want to crack skulls, not sever limbs.

REMEMBER GOYS, DO NOT AN HERO. (((THEY))) ARE TESTING YOUR STRENGTH TO RESIST "PREMATURELY EJACULATING"..... HOLD OUT, BUILD UP THE STRENGTH OF YOUR MIND, SOUL AND BODY.

When the guns come out it will end in a single day.

This is a great idea.

Matial Arts belts and Bicycles. Could it be any more asian?

I posted this earlier tonight before I went to a party, but here it is again.
youtube.com/watch?v=0rqx9nhNmNI
Remember that defense is as important as offense, a helmet can only do so much. Use proper form, especially in practice: it might save your life.

REMEMBER GOYS, DO NOT AN HERO. (((THEY))) ARE TESTING YOUR STRENGTH TO RESIST "PREMATURELY EJACULATING" BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO.. TO TAKE OUT THE REVOLUTIONARIES BEFORE THE REAL WAR BEGINS...... HOLD OUT, BUILD UP THE STRENGTH OF YOUR MIND, SOUL AND BODY.

>legal in commiefornia

dpending on budget but if you're going all out I would recommend these items, of course this is all compact for better concealment.

amazon.com/JPX-Pepper-Spray-Standard-Non-laser/dp/B01DH9ABOK/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488701858&sr=1-2&keywords=jpx pepper gun

amazon.com/3M-Respirators-Facepiece-Responder-Respirator/dp/B007TUV8GE/ref=pd_sbs_200_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B007TUV8GE&pd_rd_r=B91SBNAH79W631JF5TJX&pd_rd_w=yq4ba&pd_rd_wg=2aBrA&psc=1&refRID=B91SBNAH79W631JF5TJX

amazon.com/EverEasy-Cutting-Prevent-Sleeve-Outdoor/dp/B01GYEUHFS/ref=sr_1_12?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702213&sr=1-12&keywords=kevlar sleeves

amazon.com/Hatch-Centurion-Kevlar-Protection-Black/dp/B001F6C7JA/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702213&sr=1-2&keywords=kevlar sleeves

amazon.com/Guard-Alaska-Pepper-Spray-Holster/dp/B005ITXAIM/ref=sr_1_8?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1488702398&sr=1-8&keywords=bear spray

that should do it for most of the safety squad needs

Exactly,

Thats why this is RWSS

And RWDS is for (((them)))

Safety Squads

See Russian hooligans in Marseille?
Tight packs of well trained fighters dashing in and out.

Very autistic, but very true

Well, luckily my state has SYG laws, I would probably think harder before acting if it weren't for that.

People have died from single punches, that aside. What I said to the user above applies.

Wait what happened? I know people were protesting the islam bill and there was antifa. Did they fight?

Nice links user,

Bigly appreciated

Befriend the police and military. Even better, infiltrate them. See Gold Dawn.

For street fighting see Russian hooligans in Marseille. Tight packs of well trained fighters only, dashing in and out.

Padlock tied to a bandana, leave in back pocket.
Ball-peen hammer.

It's probably not worth risking jail for user. Best stick to a brawl unless you feel like your life is actually threatened.

It's always interesting to see how fighting is just like music. Once you know the basics you can turn it into all different kinds of shit.