OBONGO IS DOOMED PART 4

TAKE A SEAT.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFF THE CHARTS!!!
THESE DIGITS WON'T STOP.

MEDIA REPORTS HAVE LEFT MAR-A-LAGO AND HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO RETURN!!!
TRUMP IS MEETING WITH HIS LAWYER, AG AND SENIOR AIDES.
NO PRESS. NO PRESS. NO PRESS.
THIS IS CRISIS MODE!!!!

SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN.

OBAMA IS GOING DOWN.

old breads:
archive.is/LNs0M
archive.is/dv7rw
archive.is/wAKIm

SHIT IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-obama-idUSKBN16B0CC
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838298128419852288
wikileaks.org/nsa-201602/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/obama-says-trump-claim-ordered-trump-tower-wiretapped-is-false.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump tweets a meme about 'watergate' - tier happening
>Tweets no more than two hours later that Arnold Schwarzenegger did poorly as host of the Apprentice

You're all getting memed.

what is with pol and all this fake shit everyday.

no way any of this is true.

Obama crashes and burns S O O N

Will Sessions be able to go after Obummer even if he already recused himself from anything Russian related?

Since Obummer was wiretapping Trump for Russia clues

praise kek

They're all connected.

IN

You fucking morons, it's a crisis for TRUMP not Obama. Clearly something big about his collusion with Putin is about to drop and they're in damage control mode trying to figure out the best course of action. My guess is Trump resigns by the end of the week.

If digits, Obama will be arrested in the next week.

KEK'S LIGHT DOST NOT SHINE UPON THEE REEEEEEEE

+$.02

Keep dreaming, shillcunt

TAKE A SHIT, WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFF THE FARTS

ahh shit I hate waiting

Yes. The recusal was for accusations against himself.

It's an entirely different case if it turns out Obama is the one being investigated. There is absolutely no ethical reason for Sessions to be recused in that case.

Is it too much to ask for a mass set of arrests with a gigantic perp walk of all the leftists we hate and force the MSM to cover it ad nauseum or risk being next?

Can I just have that please, Kek?

t. shareblue shill who will swing in the breeze

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Just woke up

Nigger King no longer!

there was literally no collusion with putin whatsoever by trump ever

Someone is going down, but it isn't Obama. Trump and members of his administration are fucked.

We just want a fucking happening faggot. Only happenings have been bullshit Russia shit from the Democrats that have gone nowhere.

It's been a while since anything actually has happened aside from leftists riots. I don't even dislike Obama but if we can meme him into prison it should kill a few days for me.

seems like a possibility. Praise Kek.

really wish FBI user or White House Insider could be here with us tonight

Obama is donezo

None shall doubt the power of the Frog God after March 11th

posting in hopes for big get in legendary thread
SH
AD
IL
AY

DIGITS CONFIRM

Obama will die in jail.

>7373

thank you for this blessing, kek

king obama going to jail soon. shills on suicide watch.

Wow. Funny living on a different planet.

these threads are moving so fast no one will notice i let my girlfriend get BLACKED

You retarded fucks gave this Kremlin Nazi puppet the nuclear codes. You will burn in hell.

If digits Trump locks up the rest of Obama's gross tranny family too

PRAISE HIM

I think most of us are here for repeating numbers lmao

Every nigger will go to jail at some point. Even if he's a former president.

Obama wiretapped trump tower and he was denied by two courts and went to a special foreign intelligence court to get it approved and it was and then it expired but he continued wire tapping trump with an expired warrant.

Obama is using powers he gave himself of course.

Are we all jumping the gun here? What's the hysteria over? What do we actually have to go on?

Obongo gonna be taking nigger dick up the butt!!!!!

CTR SHILLS WILL FUCKING BURN

They are happening a lot to be honest.

Kek

i gave the nuke codes to your mom last night ;)

how's she doing, btw?

$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank your for Correcting the Record.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-obama-idUSKBN16B0CC
>U.S. President Donald Trump accused predecessor Barack Obama on Saturday of wiretapping him during the late stages of the 2016 election campaign, but offered no evidence for an allegation which an Obama spokesman said was "simply false".

>Trump has accused officials in Obama's administration of trying to discredit him with questions about Russia contacts.

>Several conservative news outlets and commentators have made allegations in recent days about Trump being wiretapped during the campaign, without offering any evidence.

The House Negro will hang by the neck till he's dead, and may the God of the Jews he hates so much have mercy on his soul.

...just kidding. May he burn in hell for all eternity, and his screams of torment delight the souls of the martyrs of Benghazi.

I CALL ON KEK TO UNSEAT OBAMA AND EXPOSE HIS CRIMES BY PULLING AT THE STRING. SOMEWHERE THERE IS EVIDENCE OBONGO FORGOT TO COVER UP, IT SHALL BE EXPOSED

EXPOSICA TRAITORUS
TREASONICA NIGGDORUS
THE MSM WILL BE FORCED TO SELF DESTRUCT

>You will burn in hell

Keep thinking that degenerate supporting baby killer

Couldn't this just as easily be seen as crisis mode on Trump's end?

(((DAMAGE CONTROL)))

LOOK AT THE MONKEYS

Sauce?

What would I do with Marijuana?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

a hearty kek was had

What did Kek mean by this?

LOOK AT THE MONKEYS

3 things.
>leaks came out showing obama sabotaging trump, even set up a slush fund to give taxpayer dollars to far left activists
>new hillary leaks, some felony shit
>the bomb threats against jewish community center were revealed to be false flags, perpetrated by a blm activist
hard to know considering the whole damn board got slided into an oblivion of shitposting. people were outing themselves, throwing tantrums at being called shills, when nobody called them shills. many almonds where activated.

Proof Obama was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? cAN i TAKE A WHACK i'LL WEAR BLACKFACE.

ommg

Wow, I really hope you racist pieces of shits get what you deserve. Also, all of you dumb fucks supporting Trump need to go drink antifreeze.

literally nothing will happen

(You)

thats desu

EMERGENCY UPON THE DEMOCRATS
THEIR HOUSE OF CARDS
SLIPS INTO THE ABYSS

>911 get

FUCKING HAPPENING

FALSE PROPHET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAS ONIGGER

PRAISE QEK
D A Y
O F
T H E
R O P E
O
P
E

>media pushes Russian connection as fact with no evidence
>calls out Trump for having no evidence
kek

CANT SWOOP THE SLOUP

A Tweet

The pedophiles will be hunted down and killed.

Kek wills it.

OMG WIKILEAKS JUST TWEETED OUT!!
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838298128419852288
Obama has a history of tapping & hacking his friends and rivals wikileaks.org/nsa-201602/ #NSA #PRISM #Merkel #Sarkozy #BanKiMoon #WTO #Trump

KEK HAS GIVEN THE DIGITS LET THESE NUMBERS BRING HIM DOWN

Reroll for king of the ape being hung by July 4th.

This is fine. Obama is going to jail. They have nothing on Trump.

Fucking pathetic. This is Berlin bunker levels of denial and paranoia. You have all lost your sense of reality in this cult of personality.

Don't kill yourselves when they dump everything.

>yfw Obama goes to jail and trump becomes greatest president ever but the country is torn in the ensuing race war and we all die.
Is it worth it, is this your end goal kek, true chaos on a global scale?

trump just wants to show the boys a good time at the manse. got rid of the press so they could bring in some girls.

it's like you guys are virgins or something.

What the fuck is up with the format error and spam error messages when I try to post?

Not looking good for Trump actually. If a Judge issued a wire tapping warrant it means there is probable cause.

Other than the FISA court applications

It all makes sense now why they tried so hard to link Russia. It was to have a reason for tapping political opponents phones.

Is Reuters overtly biased as well? I thought they always did a decent job.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/obama-says-trump-claim-ordered-trump-tower-wiretapped-is-false.html
>Trump made the claim in a series of early Saturday morning tweets that included the suggestion that the alleged wiretapping was tantamount to “McCarthyism” and “Nixon/Watergate.”

>Trump does not specify how he uncovered the Obama administration's alleged wiretapping.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR!

Trump + Tweet = Truth

>911
>77

The left will never recover from Trump's presidency, praise kek!