BERKELEY GENERAL - YU A NAZI edition

Berkely 2.0 is raging. Why aren't we talking about this?

Notable happenings:
>Old man pepper sprayed
>burning of "Free Speech" sign
>"Kill all white males" signs
>Antifa chanting Italian slogans from the 1920s (LARPing)
>nigger protest shouting "Fight the white". About 120 nigs.
>fires
>rubber bullets
>libs praising violence on Twitter en masse
>etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MAGA_shopper/status/838248736182702084
twitter.com/lizziejohnsonnn/status/838156984192917505
twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/838297659647516672
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838292544949727233
youtube.com/watch?v=zfcv-pgZUO0
youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838242356252016641
twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/838173526905479168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Berkeley - 1964 vs. 2017

What the fuck

dozens of Antifa being beat up by 2 Trump supporters. Weak fags.

twitter.com/MAGA_shopper/status/838248736182702084

Bump

I live near Berkeley and this is the first I heard of this.

Trumer is best beer.

American flags are apparenting being burned.

Bro attacked by the black bloc:

Elderly asian woman attacked by Antifa. Apparently they smashed her ankles with their batons.

>twitter.com/MAGA_shopper/status/838248736182702084
Amazing

The Proud Boys are taking care of this. I hope Gavin shows up.

More footage:
twitter.com/lizziejohnsonnn/status/838156984192917505

This shit seriously blows my mind.
How can these people live this way without an ounce of self-awareness in regards to their hypocrisy?

Patriots being peppersprayed:

twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/838297659647516672

don't forget

>throwing eggs at a man supporting the homeless

Hmm...I wonder which side will win.

B A S E D

i mad dis pls no bully

THE LEFT WANTS CIVIL WAR.

Antifa victim:

One of our boys out there.

Another one of the many victims:

ANTIFA burning the American flag:

twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838292544949727233

This picture illustrates the state of America right now.

Oh man! Completely surrounded by literally the most armed and trained tribe on the face of the earth, with the full backing of the police and military.

Also they grow all the food.

Such a position of strength these disarmed, rootless urbanites crow from.

Arizona division when?
Let's kill everything blue around us.

>oklahoma not one blue county

damn if feels good to be part of americas chosen people

Here's the scene where he get's peppersprayed - as a bystander and masked folks are applauding it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfcv-pgZUO0

18:08

Are these people that dense.

I was there. Antif got fucked up over and over again, I personally knocked some spics tooth out with a stick after he sucker-punched and knocked out my friend

That's very Maoist of you.

Italian slogan?

Picks for proofs

Serious fucking question. Is over half the people at these rallies fucking media? Seen so many pics and videos of a ring of people with cameras/phones/video recorders around groups of 10-50 people of actual trump supporters and ANTIFA.

All Antifa should be killed on sight. You should also be documenting any liberals that you know, they are your enemy.

liberal doesnt mean antifa you fucking gay moron

Yes

They're on the same side, cuck. All liberals are the enemy. Antifa is their violent wing, but all liberals need to hang. Keep tabs on any that you know.

That looks like the burning sign shooped into the first pic. Where's the original?

Question for you guys: Do you get a feeling of utter contempt like I do when you see this shit? Liberals don't usually do much other than make me laugh at their stupidity but when they mobilize and burn flags and attack others and wave literal communist flags around, it just enrages me so much that it's probably a good thing I don't go to these events because I would get physically confrontational real fast. When I see these marxists parading around in the fucking USA I just seethe with rage. Does anyone else feel like this?

It's not shopped. The guy who made the one that got burned yesterday almost certainly based his sign off the 1964 one for the sake of pottery.

Forgot pic, as you can see the 1964 original

Stop calling them ANTIFA, it so Orwellian given how fascistic their own behaviour is.

Call them what they are, violent left wing extremists.

Ah, very cool.

That's what they want. They aren't making a point, whether or not they know it.
First and foremost, they want your rage and violence as fuel for their victimhood.

But Anftifa is always behaving like idiots and pathetic little snowflakes.

fucking thugs

top kek but im confused as fuck. can someone explain to me where the fuck the police are and why the fuck they are just letting people attack each other with shields and bats?

Holy shit, Texas Taylor spoke with SFGate I guess? Look at the ring...

(((Flag pole)))

>doesn't even post videos

step your game up

kek, he taped a tiny ass flag to the end of a huge clobberin stick

Kilt man apparently grabbed the shield when our knight was apprehended

Such bullshit that he got arrested. He was outnumbered and clearly acting in self defense. Maybe the charges will get dropped, but he's probably spending the night in jail

>can someone explain to me where the fuck the police are and why the fuck they are just letting people attack each other with shields and bats?

All the anti-police rhetoric over the past few years has been for this purpose. It has turned large swaths of the pubic against them, and rendered them impotent with fear of inciting more violence.

At this point the police are so afraid of the media (and of becoming even greater targets themselves) that they will allow this sort of low level violence to happen unopposed.

SFGate is saying he allegedly had a knife.

So? It's not like he even used it

So are the 2010's the anti-60s?

Heh, this reminds me of home.

He's got a penknife in his pocket lads, get him.

Man, I dropped out of Berkeley and have been semi-NEET ever since. Depressing place.

Kind of, but you also forget that places like this have cuck mayors getting involved in police matters he knows nothing about and telling them to stand down.

Gotta give props to NYC on this one, as mich of a liberal shit hole that place is if anyone tries something like this they'll be skull fucked by the NYPD in a matter of seconds.

captain texas

>police arrest trump supporters for defending themselves from the violent mobs
>they ignore the savage niggers and traitors burning places down

WE ARE BEING RAID. ALMOST ONE WEEK! AND NOBODY DOES NOTHING!

THE FUCK /LEFTYPOL/ THE FUCKING SHIT OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAID US!

Almost everyone biting damn baits, right fighting against right, /ourguys/ being attacked...

FUCKING SHIT! Sup Forums are looking like a bunch of cucks. Let's fight our battle here on our board, Meme Jihad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

LEFTIST LOSERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too bad the Berkeley cops were arresting Trump supporters that were defending themselves while simultaneously allowing Antifa to continue their violent fit of autism

I would have mounted a small pewter bust of Donald Trump to the end of the club for maximum effect.

Fuck yes it does

notice there have been approximately 0 (zero) protests violent or otherwise in Tulsa or OKC, and I'd fucking love to see it happen to be honest. Tulsa PD is based as fuck

Wow that's fucked up that woman was completely incapable of harming anyone and docile.

This is why I'll never help cops when leftard mobs start attacking them.

I've been considering moving to Tulsa, the fact that your cops shot an unarmed nigger on PCP and the MSM tried to force a chimpout and literally nothing happened has pretty much sold me. Al Sharpton went and everything, planned out a protest at a busy intersection and was gonna be in town for like a week, he showed up for 2 days, no one came to his protests, and he left. Oklahoma sounds so much better than where I'm at in Kansas

>>libs praising violence on Twitter en masse

If they agree with it, violence is okay. But that kind of "I find that abhorrent therefore punch it" attitude is what justifies gay-bashings.

Permitting violence against one permits it against another.

Good.
I hope every time he feels that hole in his gum he thinks about getting his shit kicked in.

AnComs smashed the fuck out of a crowd of antifa during the thing
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838242356252016641

Soon senpai, We should form an militia or join the Arizona Militia that already exist. A meet up would be cool.

Filthy pigs, I can just imagine their words as they are about to be hanged for treason
"b-but I was just following o-orders, I-I'm so sorry for beating up and arresting patriots while letting communists run free"

These fucking pigs are in bed with the people who fund these antifa bastards, I guess all cops really are bastards really makes you think...

Same font...

The uncle of Terence Crutcher (dindu who got shot) was gonna stay at the hotel I work at when that happened. He asked for a discount because of what had happened (fucking lol) and my boss told him we didn't offer a funeral discount or anything. He accused us of being racist "slavers", and my pooinloo boss told him to leave and that he would be charged with trespassing and harassment if he didn't. I find that almost every Oklahoman I interact with does not tolerate niggerdom or other bullshit leftists are trying to force on us.

Yes, so fucking much! I don't live far from Berkley at the moment and I have been contemplating finding out when the next one of these things is and going. Just to pick a fight with Antifa. bring some brass knuckles or something and go to town. I have a lot of pent up rage and I think it would be healthy for me. Plus good exercise.

I'm pretty sure the leftist was trying to emulate that sign in an autistic attempt at irony

This is a normal day in France. You cucks should feel lucky it happens once a year over there.

>>burning of "Free Speech" sign
>>"Kill all white males" signs

rlly make the dink

that really sums it up

you know i consider myself left wing but this is just fucking retarded. antifa is just full of violent, middle class, wannabe idiots looking for a thrill

the leftist menace will be exterminated.

Well, i consider myself "moderate" and I want the gas chambers for all these people
Or just run them over with a combine harvester

They're starbucks-commies. Spoiled brats don't give a damn about the working man.

brigade the lefties. wage the meme war.
fb/groups/1717731545171536/

twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/838173526905479168

>old man getting up in people's faces trying to start shit
>people act shocked when someone starts shit

Checked
>tfw we will never get to lead commando raids into California
>ywn shoot these people

This picture is such an absurd dichotomy that one wonders how the real world could provide an opportunity for such a nearly fictitious polarity that one would think you would find only in a pulp sci-fi novel.

>consider myself left wing

you are an antifa enable, as bad as these guys probably worse

You just made a picture for the history books.

> wearing InfoWars gear
> nice

says the frenchman

Tried making it clearer and more pointed.

Over weight 60 something wearing protective eye gear

What the hell is going on there?

By
All
Means
Necessary
Bay
Area

I think this is the actual group, they are violent thugs.
Where are the Berkeley safety squads? We need a code enforcement raid against the myriad of coop/commie houses there.

Additionally, many Oakland anarchos are boat people. There needs to be a maritime marshal as well: I bet the are exploiting public docks and slips in dangerous boats

I like your videos Carl, keep it up!

i've never met an antifa

Snowflakes melt...and literally can't even.
These people are are something else: illiberal, regressive, diluted political LARPers who romantically believe they are George Orwell And this is Spain in 1930. They unironically believe that the United States would be better off as a pacifist, plurality apology manufacturing site. They are Trotskyites because they demonstrate Bge all political, state and state-sanctioned violence, excepting their own deployment of such things. Worst of all, they don't see that they are Trotskyites; when they look in the mirror, they see the Abraham Lincoln brigade, the freedom riders and the Warsaw Ghetto uprisers.

What is wrong with these lefty turds. Seems like they were born of the anti bush years and weaned on Obama's jive nigger empty promises Whilst awaiting the anointing if killary she devil.
With that lineage it seems natural that they would be pro Hillary and go full retard.
MAGA

Nah, not him.

Go look at the clips of the "Bronies vs Tumblrinas re-enact Braveheart but retarded" video - he got peppersprayed by his own people because redcaps are clumsy fat fucks,

This is how we deal with antifa subhumans here

What is going on?