>Shelters open in Darwin as Cyclone Blanche approaches Northern Territory
>Australian gun amnesty to allow surrender of illegal firearms from July
>Nick Xenophon launches 'SA Best' party
>Drones are revolutionising the way the RAAF fights war

what's up cunts?
RAAF ensign today since our first Growlers are here

give a (you) for growler-sama

i'm just going to post growler pics

Xenophon already has a party doesn't he?

Just found out that I have to work with a fucking nigger in my uni labs

Gay plane lol

you more an F-35 guy?

Better than a chink. My lab partner barely speaks english

>he doesn't provide links in an /auspol/ thread

You can at least post the Australian ones.

This. Why are Asians so fucking infuriating? Either way you're still gonna be doing all the work, but at least he most likely won't be an annoying faggot and if you can make friends with him you'll have infinite pussy plugs

Why the fuck would you hand in an illegal gun

i don't like the decals on the aussie F-35, the decals on US CAW birds are godlike.

>if you can make friends with him you'll have infinite pussy plugs
I appreciate your kindness, but are you seriously suggesting that a nigger is my tool to getting laid? Fuck off with this cuck shit please, white women don't swarm over niggers here.

These drongos don't into crime I suppose.

decals are an extra 50mil + tip

Am I gay if I would have sex with an F35?

Guys I'm looking to get out of Melbourne will still keeping my quality of life intact. I'm thinking of become an electronic comms officer in the Army which will let me move up to a base in Cairns after training at my local Barracks. Good idea or nah?

Immediately after using in a crime and cleaning it, desu

looks good to me m8

Cairns is a good spot

>not wanting to fuck an su-37
F22 and 35 aren't even sexy desu.

At least he's at uni doing something worthwhile mang. Get to know him and you might actually like the bloke

Joining the army is a big decision. You might want to give it a good think over then go for a (You) session. Also ask on the unofficial adf forums.

t. chang

Bring back the Mirage.

That or similar is my back-up plan. Post results

Hnnnnnng

Is it normal to get drunk off one beer?

I don't drink often, but yesterday I had a Coopers Sparkling Ale (375ml) and my head was swimming and I felt like singing.

Should I be embarrassed by this? Am I a "lightweight"?

What's the best reserves position to do part time? Was thinking rifleman or mortar crew but i dunno

That's like 1.3 standard drinks. Sure you're ok mate?

Coopers Sparkling is delightfully stronger than their pale... but yes, one makes you something of a lightweight, assuming no outside factors like fatigue, medication, dehydration, hypothermia, etc

Thinking about doing a Masters in Commerce (Finance) at UNSW lads

Best uni ive been to

Yes, you're a massive lightweight. I'm basically skeleton-mode and I too drink rarely but it still takes a few beers for me to get like that. It's not anything to be embarrassed by though.

australia ? you mean west new zealand

What does that mean?

Bring back the f1-11 too. Bomb NZ for the lulz.

New Zealand? You mean go fuck yourself

I mean they give me an erection, as do the Pig

>drinking the estrogen brew

good goy

Wasn't he talking about the black dude?

1.7 actually, Coopers Sparkling is the GOAT

we need to resurrect her.

How easy are the gook women there? Apparently UNSW is the most Asian university in the country and I have a fetish for FOB gooks who dress plainly and speak in broken English

I might have to check it out. On the little creatures pale ale atm.

>mfw I live in the same municipality as this cobber (me on the right)

My bad, some niggers are alright (no Asians though)

Much better beer right there, m8. Coopers are excellent learning beers, but Little Creatures are much better examples of brewing.

>drunk
No you were probably buzzed/tipsy but not drunk
Yes it's normal for a lightweight to feel this way after drinking a strong beer
>should I be embarrassed
Stop caring about how others feel about you drinking, it's a good thing you don't drink too much, you save money and stay healthy, alcohol is bad for everyone, most people drink because their lives are boring/shit

No a coopers sparkling ale is 1.7 standard drinks, for a lightweight this is enough to make them euphoric and somewhat tipsy but not drunk

Do you need to know how to start a conversation with her?

me on the left

How much to buy a small plastic baggie of trimmings from your moustache?

i duno dude ive only walked around, i assume as easy as anywhere if youre chadish

usyd offers the same course but usyd is fucking lame

You have to go back.

but i like you :3

That's a filthy looking cockpit

Surely that's an F/A-18F not a Growler

If you're a woman who is simple in the head. Yeah.

It's a legacy hornet

is macquarie uni taking the piss

>islamic finance
>if they take more than 10% interest behead them, allahu akbar

C A I R N S ?
A
I
R
N
S
?

is she in cairns? i'm in cairns

Never heard of that one.

Bring back the Canberra. Bomb PNG for lulz.

No you're not. No one else lives here but Asians

theres not that many asians

>not offered in 2017

smfh

>People here genuinely think there is a reason for private ownership of cuck cannons

No, we have police and other professionals for that. Boo hoo you can;t live out your power fantasy of wielding a cuck cannon and taking people out.

Face it, if John Howard did anything right it was the laws of 1996. He got them in fast and without compromise like a leader should and hundreds, if not thousands have been saved because of it.

Australia is a safer place because of this man and his fight against the cuck cannon lobby.

As a black guy with dreadlocks (Or Locs as I like to be called), I’m fetishized heavily especially in a country like Australia (Even more in country towns or states like SA, QLD and WA), the stereotype of black men set in stone; you either met it or you don’t. And physically I met these characteristics, which has opened a world of fetishization, sexual deviancy, unwanted race play and racial lush. It’s a sexual gravy train which doesn’t stop giving and doesn’t look it will stop anytime soon, if anything I’m getting more tail than ever before. So many women secretly have a black sexual fetish, as long as it behind closed doors; they become freaks for the brothas.

But the reality is set however, non-Black women see as sexual object to “fulfil” these sexual desires while others wanted the coveted “beautiful” biracial child; which the latter I want nothing to do with. Most people cannot see pass race, especially women, hence when it comes to serious relationships or marriage I’ll probably marry a black women as I can be 100% sure she loves me or me, not some stereotype.

These have been my experiences in Australia,

Do I have time to call the police and have them arrive before getting blasted in the face?

friendlyjordies is a stupid cuck neoliberal race mixing no hoper

Cuck cannons user, how are you tonight?

Do you make other posts in Aus/pol/ or just do a cuck cannons hit and run?

>Nick Xenophon launches 'SA Best' party
Has he made a mistake? Was NXT a better name?

THE
CURRENT
YEAR

is the current year still 2015 or what?

two were made, she was an unfortunate casualty to the advent of reliable accurate ICBMs during the 60s. if used properly she would have been a mach 3 bomber, each one of those engines puts out 84 kN thrust, 128 kN with afterburner

instead we got pic related

t.Chang

Tell me user...what are your thoughts on pools? Or cars?

Has he got a gook gf?

Your experience differs from my own. In my years at the university I have seen just one BM/WF couple, and even so I'm not even sure if they were together (although I admit in all likelihood they were).

Give us photos of your conquests so we can avoid these blacked women.

First day of uni tomorrow, starting 2nd year of med science at Sydney uni. Full of asians and leftists. Kill me now desu

Please don't fuck up again pauline, we need you.

wog reporting in, can confirm the white women go crazy for brown girth peniles

I go to spread the message on /k as well because those loons need more help than some of you lot.

Don't have a license since there are plenty of trams here in the city. Recently had a car attack in my CBD so i'm looking into car regulation

Pools are all good but I only go to the local public one with lifeguards. I think private pools are a graveyard for children.

is med science like you become a researcher for life or do you become a doctor who actually works with human beings

Rifleman.

Mortars are either retarded or the complete opposite, bit still useless.

Pauline's whole life has been a series of disasters. It is too late for that to change at this point. It is fate.

would Tony Abbot be doing a better job than Turnbull right now?

Just dropping in to say that Australia sucks and every day we're drifting further from the grace of god. The time to act would have been decades ago and now we're likely too far gone.

GLOBALISTS REEEEEEEE

its a research job that gives a pathway into actual doctoring

im looking to do a masters and then go into private science, be it as a researcher or a higher up like my gfs dad

Saw a pretty good looking skank with some sort of gook islander nigger concoction the other day.

Then this guy I seen around. Was pretty nice looking chap, very Australian looking, could be in a movie about 1920s Australia, got all metal shit in his face, tatts, all of that stuff.

We can't expect zero casualties sadly.

Wog is different to nigger. Also again, the amount of white women I've seen with Wogs is extraordinarily low given the number here, and the vast majority of the time it's the southern Europeans that are successful and not the non-European wogs

Don't become a doctor user.

I'm only a month in and it isn't worth it.

Casually get the rich bitch pregnant and guarantee yourself a rich kid + nepotism job

Man i'd do anything to slip one past a rich bitches goalie

All I want are rich kids so I can chill out and let them prosper

Yeah it's a shame god is a complete poof.

If you want to win the culture wars you need to offer something fun. I think something like the 80s is the best.

yeah nah ive considered it but i wouldnt ever do it. i hate people and i really hate sick people.

plus itd take another 10 years basically and i want money asap not some deferred gratification bullshit

if anything it's rising cause of the whole equality and give everyone a fair go meme, I ain't complaining tho, just means I get more ez leftist women into my bed

>He doesn't want to work in the middle east and make bank

Traditionalism is fun.