British University Bans All "Politically Incorrect" Words for Lecturers

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/british-university-bans-all-politically-incorrect-words-heres-list

>Cardiff Metropolitan University is at the forefront of political correctness sensitivity. The University Bans Lecturers from Using any Sexist or Insensitive Words. The list of banned words is wider than you might think. Here are some examples: mankind, homosexual, housewife, manmade, and sportsmanship.

>The article also states that you should try to avoid words like “mother” and “father” unless you can say “mother and father” together.

>According to the guide, Mrs. and Miss are considered offensive. Clearly, it’s best to avoid gender-identifying terms altogether.

What are some of the other triggering words which you would like to see banned from schools, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chairman
>chair

this is fucking retarded

>Housewife (consumer)

The fuck is wrong with polio victim?

>huMANity
Still problematic desu

I don't even get the homosexual one.

>We must remove all mentions of MAN
>Replaces MANkind with huMANity

>victim of polio
>survivor
What if they didn't fucking survive.
Stupid filthy moronic twats, each and ever one deserves a bayonet through their neck without a single exception.
If you're offending by this kind of shit you should be offended, you should be fucking offended into having a panic-induced heart attack and then have your faggot coffin buried in a pile of shit.

I'd just like to see the people who come with this shit, repeatedly raped with a pair of secateurs and forced to report it without using any words gestures or other communication that could trigger anybody at anytime for any reason.

I was thinking the same thing since they are all into the victim narrative

>Taxman

Well, I guess we all should start listening to The Beatles.

I don't know. The one that bugs me the most is mentally retarded now being differently able.

Mentally retarded was the most neutral term possible while accurately describing the condition. Delayed or decreased mental development.

>"so what do you do for a living?"
>"I'm a consumer"

>homosexual is a banned term
I can't even...

stay at home parent/spouse dipshit
or unemployed fuck why is this shit so hard for these nazi dumbfucks

>man made(artificial)

but they could mean the opposite

>Chairman
>Fireman

err what is the problem here? look at the last 3 letters of "Woman"

>poor sportsmanship
>poor fairness
how the fuck does this work?

synonymous with
>woman (parasite)

What if a person didn't survive polio?

This just shows how fucking shit Cardiff Met is. Consumer is a very specific term in humanities and can't just be swung around in those fields.

>homosexual is offensive now
i'm so sick of these fags

>homosexual(same-sex)
Is speaking Greek racist against Turks or something...?

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc

When you enter into the business world its better to be "politically correct", there is no reason to lose your job over petty shit. It's when political correctness takes a step too far and tries to render gender/sex meaningless or trying to force diversity hires.

>housewife
>consumer

That's the plan, isn't it?

>implying this would ever happen
Women are lynched for annoucning that they are housewives these days.

>housewife (male)

It's consumer instead of housewife because of the implications that a housewife should be able to clean and cook.

This shit is only getting worse because these coddled faggots stopped getting bricks through their window for doing it.

mfw humanity still has the word man in it.

>Housewife (consumer)

Redpilled as fuck

I mean, why not just replace 'man' with 'person' in all of those phrases/words?

>was that person straight?
>no, he was same-sex
>...excuse me? Same sex as what?
>shut up you shitlord

Is that how these conversations are supposed to go?

it's hupersonity, you shitlord. get with the times.

>Cardiff Met

There's your problem. Bored retards with shit tier degrees trying to copy Oxbridge so they can stand out.

Next you'll tell me London Met isn't just a shill for human traffickers.

This, it's so bizarrely blatant

(((globalists))) don't understand how sinister they sound

>Women are lynched for annoucning that they are housewives these days

seen it happen years ago in the comment section of some Jezebel post. poor woman just wanted to know why women hate her when they ask her what she does for a living and says she's a stay at home mom. Instead of an answer she just got hundreds of replies full of hatred and vitriol.

Best man for the job: Trump
Forefathers: Based old men
Housewife: Parasitic fleshlight
Homosexual: Degenerate

Calm down user lmao

this is a consumption, right? I consume

>pic related user

>Housewife
>Consumer

wew lad, get the feminists on this one

>Sportsmanship
>fairness

not the same

Cardiff met is a joke, non-university. This is just free publicity.

That's because "man" was originally just short for "human." It never meant "male" until a couple centuries ago. Back then, female was "wife" and male was "were" (as in "werewolf" - so technically a female werewolf is a wifewolf). Somewhere along the way shit changed to "man" meaning male and "wifeman" meaning female, which was shortened to "wi'man" which is how we have "woman" today.

Not that etymology has any relevance to SJWs.

Britbongs, you've got some purging to do. Best get to it.

Hope I live to see the day that shitty little patch of land gets hit with nukes.
You retards have become so deranged, it's hard to even gauge your yearly increased faggotry anymore. You are the perfect example of why you don't disarm a society.

>leaf

I hate you faggots so fucking much.

>Chairman
Chair

>Housewife
>consumer
Why not house?

>sportsMANship
you fucking biggot

>Daily Mail
People still fall for this?

>Good afternoon. I am a same-sex firefighter and consumer. I am proud of my work. Firefighting is difficult and requires a lot of human resources.

What a fucking pointlessly convoluted and opaque way of wording those things. It wouldn't even get the point across. However,
>Good morning. I am a homosexual firewoman and housewife. I am proud of my work. Firefighting is difficult and requires a lot of manpower.
That makes sense.

>t. People who didn't bother to look up the origin of the word man

that's because you're a same-sex

>Having conversations
>Conversations lead to wrong think
Conversations are dangerous.

>Sunday morning sat in bed laughing my tits off
Tippity top kek

I'll crack more than ur tripcode bb ;;))

Cardiff met is a mickey mouse uni

Just fucking nukes us already.

This. It is the literal who of unis.

Also most of these don't even make sense.

Homosexual is replaced by "same sex"

"homos" is taken from the greek word meaning "same". "Same"sexual to be replaced with same sex. Sure, why not.

What the fuck is wrong with waitress? It has a male form, waiter.

Where is all the shit to help out men?
Model is typically female. Males are referred to as "male models". Are we not important enough to have our own noun?
Male prostitute... just rude tbqh famalam