Brit/pol/ - YKTD edition

YKTDs last post

>>LAB - Stoke
>>CON - Copeland
>That's the Nightmare Result confirmed, then.
UKIP are dead - The Blairite Party has the next fifteen-or-so years in the bag, by which point the country will resemble some sort of horrible surreal Pengest Munch cartoon. Real social conservatives will never learn, and will, hand-in-hand with Northern nationalists, actively vote against their best interests to stop the 'other team' getting in.

>I have no more blackpills to give, no more predictions to make. The thousand-year Tory Reich is a reality, GLOBAL BREXIT came to pass, and the electorate were successfully manipulated into believing that Theresa May becoming Prime Minister is a Blair-style revolution of patriotism against liberalism. All that's left is the horrible process of watching Article 50 get stamped down into nothingness after it gets triggered, and I have no interest in watching that.

>See you, Brit/pol/.

Also shit lazy links:
>Budget 2017: No 'spending sprees', Hammond warns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39170453

>Tony Bellew beats David Haye with 11th-round stoppage
bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/39170236

>Gilda Wabbit, the drag queen that featured in the "liberal future" image shared widely on social media, says she's "actually an image of what America should be".
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39158413/gilda-wabbit-the-face-of-a-liberal-future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/tony-blair-has-attended-secret-meeting-white-house-amid-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0
youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-just-a-bit-of-tv-fun-wait-until-they-lock-you-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O6k8DFb8fWs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35616946
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282570/Police-plan-hand-free-heroin-drug-addicts.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/775210/Paul-Nuttall-Sky-News-Ukip-leadership-Farage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no YKTD

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY

tunnocks teacakes desu

bump

Is anyone else having problems posting?

SAY IT WITH ME AND SAY IT LOUD

ONE PARTY CONSERVATIVE STATE.

YKTD was alright as a person but come one. Every predication the cunt made was wrong.

WRONG

>Wrong on:
>2015 Election
>EU Referendum

>Right on:
>Douglas Carswell
>Daniel Hannan
>Suzanne Evans
>Boris Johnson
>Theresa May the first time
>Theresa May the second time
>Brexit being watered down and Carswellised
>UKIP losing Stoke
>Conservatives winning Copeland
And more.

Well he hedged his bets with the botttom two.
>UKIP losing Stoke
>Conservatives winning Copeland

THIS

Guys i just realised YKTD has been in President Trump General this whole time

>Blair's been having meetings with Trump
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/tony-blair-has-attended-secret-meeting-white-house-amid-claims/

I really hope Trump doesn't offer Blair any sort of role. That would definitely put me off Trump. I can't really see why the fuck he would though, Blair's just another globalist puppet like Clinton or Obama. Why is Blair even still around?

/openforbusiness/

Nuttal on Marr.

Paul is finished, way too many lies and utter nonsense.

Either the guy is a compulsive liar, or he cant keep control of anything.

He was the wrong choice

The Andrew Marr Show is so sterile and boring. It's a shame the BBC won't just can his awful show because he's a cripple and ticks off one of their valuable disability quotas.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0

Some classic rage to remember YKTD

>The Andrew Marr Show

ed balls, gina miller, cuckie carswell on peston
big questions in a student union hall

make me violently ill

I have to credit Peter for maintaining this stance against cannabis despite it being so unpopular.

I used to view it as a harmless vice but more and more I can't help but think smoking weed does untold mental damage. People who smoke weed are universally such bores who make smoking weed into a cult, with bongs being their totem poles and Bob Marley posters their stained glass windows.

>ed balls, gina miller, cuckie carswell on peston

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and they call Sunday a day of rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA

More rage from smug friends man/self proclaimed medical expert

>civil unrest building in the US
>absolutely nothing of interest happening in the UK outside of legal battles

How do you mean?

drake's coffee cakes desu

What a dire general this has become.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-just-a-bit-of-tv-fun-wait-until-they-lock-you-up.html

Peter branches out into TV reviews.

daily reminder not to reply to WN (most autistic aidsfag on brit/pol/)

>1000 year Tory Reich

One thing YKTD always forgets is that the Brexit negotiations could go very, very wrong. The Tories have gone for "hard Brexit" in the hopes of capturing the Leave vote. But a FTA in the space of 18 months is impossible, which makes economic disaster in the case of no deal a possibility.

The only reason social conservatives stick with the Tories is because 'at least they won't wreck the economy like Labour'. Once that goes anything is possible.

>The Tories have gone for "hard Brexit"
This is what anonymongs actually believe.

>tfw not a britcuck

What evidence leads you to believe the Tories are not aiming to achieve a FTA within the 2 year A50 negotiations, in spite of everything they've said so far?

Why specifically rule out single market membership if you were intending to pursue it?

Fucking hell, kek.

I like to talk to myself and I started talking in a way where I pronounce every word fully and don't shorten them and it made me sound more intelligent.

Kek

same desu, I don't use my accent in my head either

youtube.com/watch?v=O6k8DFb8fWs

Well firstly, we have the fact that Government is highly divided

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35616946

PM: T.May - Remain
CotE: P.Hammond - Remain
HD: A.Rudd - Remain
>F&CA: B.Johnson - Leave
Def: M.Fallon - Remain
Jus: E.Truss - Remain
Ed/W&E: J.Greening - Remain
>ExEU: D.Davis - Leave
>BoT: L.Fox - Leave
B,E&IS: G.Clark - Remain
W&P: D.Green - Remain
>Tra: C.Grayling - Leave
C&LG: S.Javid - Remain
LHoC: D.Lidington - Remain
LHoL: Baroness Evans - ?
Sco: D.Mundell - Remain
Wal: A.Cairns - Remain
NI: J.Brokenshire - Remain
>E,F&RA: A.Leadsom - Leave
>ID: P.Patel - Leave
C,M&S: K.Bradley - Remain
DoL: P.McLoughlin - Remain

15:6

Would you also have me believe that the Prime Minster and her cabinet is completely unaware that changing the law of the country is constitutionally transformative, or that she is unaware that it is not under the power royal prerogative to change constitutional statutes.

You can either argue they are total morons who don't understand the basic operation of British Separation of Powers, or you can argue that they deliberately delayed the A50 proceedings.

Surely not! That would mean that Government is representative of the will of the people!

Remain:Leave
16,141,241:17,410,742
15:5

HMMMMM RELY GLOBALS MY BRITAINS

I'm sure I read in hagakure that adopting a different accent is betraying yourself and automatically makes you dishonest before you have finished your sentence.

On another note, thanks to the other user posting hitchens destroying retards in debates, got any more?

>face book com/story.php?story_fbid=1442465612430656&id=425679450775949

Nuke bristol now.

>A certain warrior returned home from several years' service in Osaka and reported to the administration office speaking in the dialect of Osaka. The administration office staff was irritated by this and made a laughingstock of him. If one is called to service for an extended period in Edo or Osaka, he should force himself to speak his own home dialect. After a time, one is by nature affected by the spirit of a place and may begin to look down on his own customs as coarse or vulgar and may begin to emulate what he sees as a more sophisticated way of a city. One should always be proud of his home. Anything else is unacceptable. The fact is that each place has its own sophistication and a warrior should be proud of this. To move to another area and try to take on their mannerisms and then to look down on your own home is foolish and cowardly.
>A certain warrior said to priest Shungaku that he did not like the Hooke sect because of its intensity. Shungaku answered, "The Hokke sect is the Hokke sect precisely because of its intensity. Without it they would not be themselves".
>This was a very true answer.

YKTD

you misspelled NEUWK lad

I mean srsly wtf man

Ameripleb.
Leave Brit/pol/

YKTD

YKTD

English Civil war when?

YKTD

Yeah that's it, I was slightly wrong.

Anyway good quote.

22 August 1642 – 3 September 1651

and the 21st century one to come

There is no god but Peter. YKTD is the messenger of Peter

>muh civil war
one of my favourite running jokes on Sup Forums in every country
cant believe that people think with living being still so comfortable that folks are just going to get up out of their armchair, turn off mrs browns boys and take their rifle to the streets to kill people

who are these YKTD cuckolds glorifying his cock on here.

You would let him penetrate your arsehole if he asked you.

And again from 19 April 1775 – 3 September 1783

YKTD gave up his account for our sins, just as Peter Hitchens planned, in order to rescue us from this unmoral world in which we live.

yes

Thank God the rebels won that one..

>this is what Americans believe

YKTD said to his gf, “I am the resurrection of true conservatism and the bastion of morality. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live

1455-1485

Checked

YKTD confirmed antichrist

>dat digits
>666

SATAN

"Do not be afraid, Anonymong. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding of the blackpill and to humble yourself before Peter Hitchens, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them."

When where the glory days of brit/pol/?

I would say before the great cucking in december 2015.. When many anons went mutiny and defected to 8autismchan

I think it was 2014 actually, wow such a long time ago...

The glory days shall return, heretic. With the fourth coming of YKTD when he shall return and grant us the bastion of TRUE conservatism and save us all from the hellish maw of Mummy May

Finished marking the assignment lads.

94 Latvian bloke
90 Hard working Frenchwoman
88 Japanese girl from some village
87 Polish girl who usually has top marks and cried last time she didn't
82 Fat Polish girl
76 Englishman in his 30s
76 Polish girl who is afraid of me
72 Englishman in his 50s
71 Lazy Frenchwoman
67 Metalhead Polish girl (student rep)
65 Fat English girl
65 Flamboyant blond Englishman
63 Ukrainian-Englishman
51 Japanese girl from Tokyo

------- ALL-IMPORTANT 50 POINT THRESHOLD -------

47 Hong Kong Chinaman
44 Nigerian-Englishman
35 Taiwan Chinaman

What other choice was there? He was their best bet of consolidating the north and he's been an utter disappointment. UKIP are done far.

I'm not sure I'm unhappy about that either, I think it might be a good thing.

your money will now be used to help people break the law
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282570/Police-plan-hand-free-heroin-drug-addicts.html

YKTD was spurned for granting us the gift of the black-pill and his gf, and so we betrayed him and threw him to the bowels of normiehood

*blocks your path*

Agree with providing needles desu. But actually giving them the drug? How much is that shit gonna cost?

>Agree with providing needles desu. But actually giving them the drug? How much is that shit gonna cost?

I agree with giving shoplifters guns desu. But actually giving them ammunition? How much is that shit gonna cost?

Trying to harness my doggo so I don't have to pull him by the collar anymore.

>Critics said it wasn’t the place of police to provide illegal drugs to users

think we should bring back the death penalty but enforce it for every crime
would sort our demographic problem out significantly as well as solving the prison problem

right up until the Government starts shipping in third worlders to replace the executed population in the name of "saving muh economy"

>Experts estimate it costs about £15,000 a year to provide one patient with supervised injectable heroin

I am a totally degenerate drug-addled loser but I like to larp as a traditionalist online

express.co.uk/news/uk/775210/Paul-Nuttall-Sky-News-Ukip-leadership-Farage

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

WRONG

WITH

HIM

???????

Will you just pipe it faggot... This isn't even politics related, just circle jerking.

We're not allowed to whilst we're still in the EU

A policy that is endless.

Doesn't actually fix anything.

Fuck off, heathen.

autistic neet fuck

PRAISE /OUR MAY/

PRAISE HER YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

We are all but autistic neet fucks under the watchful eyes of are YKTD

Imagine all the jobs that will be created if we brought back the death penalty

not a huge fan of jimmy carr but he does have one joke I really like
'I've been told to not be sexist or patronising tonight, because let's be honest the birds can't take it'

praise mummy may.
About time we actually had a red-pilled conservative leader

This. If brexit is going to happen, we all have to unite under R MAY. Nuttall is a scouse cuck and UKIP are dead. One party state NOW