Auckland

Can somebody redpill me on auckland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_New_Zealand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

WOW.

Cities are really cucked. How bad are the immigrants?

Oh, that's why...

i hate living here place is shitty 4th worst housing crisis in the world bums everywhere bums fight each other all the time just a shit hole

Depends where you live.

Don't go too far south

Don't go too far west

Stay central/north. Apart from that, nice beaches, over priced housing, looks like any other large urban area, but arguably very leafy and green.

I used to live there. It's shit.

How are the maoris

violent and dumb

So they aren't just dumb like the abbos?

It's fucked

I thought the problem was with all the mooslims invading now..

we don't have muslims

Tomany fucking noodle slurping slant eyed gooks.

Where the fuck are you living, there are plenty of Muslims in auckland , heaps of fundamentalists too
Stay in the Phillipines, New Zealanders treat philipinos like shit, mostly because a lot of them are a bit vacuous in the cranial cavity

Impossible

litearlly 1%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_New_Zealand

That's whole of NZ

>At the 2013 census, 1.2 percent of the population, or 46,150 people, identified themselves as Muslim. Over two-thirds (67.5 percent) live in the Auckland region. Just over one-quarter (25.7 percent) are New Zealand born.

Not that dumb. More like the Irish.

Its a city thats choking itself to death. We've cucked ourselves with immigrants to the point of regular gridlock and resource strain, multiplied by diabolical city planning and you have Auckland. Honestly it feels 3rd world and when the cops arent white even the immigrants look nervous.