OBAMA IS DOOMED PART 5

TAKE A SEAT.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFF THE CHARTS!!!
THESE DIGITS WON'T STOP.

MEDIA REPORTS HAVE LEFT MAR-A-LAGO AND HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO RETURN!!!
TRUMP IS MEETING WITH HIS LAWYER, AG AND SENIOR AIDES.
NO PRESS. NO PRESS. NO PRESS.
THIS IS CRISIS MODE!!!!

SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN.

OBAMA IS GOING DOWN.

old breads:
archive.is/LNs0M
archive.is/dv7rw
archive.is/wAKIm

SHIT IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxn2A1oYqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knock this shit off, Trump is sooner to be impeached than Obama in jail.
\
idiots

rare, also shit b8

fuck off you muslim nigger

AMERICA FIRST

RACE WAR IMMINENT

stand up poland, you fell over.

Hanging of shills soon.

Your flag looks like a half dead battery. In some ways it matches your post, low energy.

these numbers foretell an AWAKENING

SOMETHING is coming

CAN YOU FEEL IT

Press P to piss on his grave.

P

nice proxy, nig
obongo no longo

So has anything come from Trump, The White House or anyone else since the tweets?

Are people over there starting to worry? If this was just bluster Trump and his surrogates would be in front of cameras making sure they won the media cycle before moving on.

Instead I cant read a thing about this because there looks like there hasnt even been a press release.

Is shit about to hit the fan?

I miss Sonic Adventure Battle 2, even though it was crappy, but most gamecube games were.

>is shit about to hit the fan?

Yes.

Australia happening when? We need a clean out here.

please dear Kek lend me your digits so that we may have our war within to purge the normies.

DIGITS CONFIRM HAPPENINGS THAT WILL DETERMINE HUMANITIES FATE SOON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

So close!

>mfw drumpftards think anything other than blumpf getting put in jail will happ

He can't even control his temper. You're being led by 70 year crazed man with possible dementia

i wish something would happen but probably not.
CNN will do damage control, fox news will rant, and obama will go "if-if-if-if- okie dokie" then everything will go back to normal and everyone will continue shitting on the prez. i wish it would just end though...

Not again kek! So many digits. Also

QUINT ALERT!!!

Obama will be cast into jail. Shadilay!

THEY'RE SHITTING THEMSELVES

PRAISED

Insider info:

Nothing will happen. Obama will never face any kind of consequences for anything he did or didn't do.

>implying jews won't be the next to be deported to Palestinian Territories

your time is up, ash - time for a real holocaust

such as?

You're right Obama was better for Israel. Zionist

Nothing will happen. Not a single thing.

Is there a single shred of evidence against Obongo? Calling me a shill doesn't count. I hope this nigger goes down.

Yes he will.
Here's how it works: we keep executing politicians in the street until they start doing what we want.
right now we want politicians executed in the streets and that's what we'll get!

did he secretly preemptively pardon himself and Hillary before he left office?

How could you complain about trump? I thought he was good for Israel unlike Obama

Anyone have a credible source for this happening or is this kike spewing bullshit?

>that image
How the fuck would the press even know that? Seriously. I don't understand why people believe this shit.

fuck off malteser

>trusting a jew

They would know it if they tapped his phone.

>Is shit about to hit the fan?

Like nobody alive has ever seen.

KEK wills the downfall of BOTH the DNC and Tump. Tumpists will be skull-fucked

Please don't claim we'll keep executing politicians in the street when we leave our own "hero" (black helmet) Stickboy in jail with no support. He's the first TrumpWarrior and Sup Forums did nothing. This was a community I wanted to be part of, now I'm ashamed by your cowardice. Go ahead call me a shill.

its afraid

WITNESS ME KEK

kek doesn't work with antifa scum, kid

You should be able to read the media by now. if nothing is said it goes against the narrative. so its probably true

If digits, Obama will somehow drone himself.

Lol if only

But why is Trump being so quiet. He tweeted this at 6am and the media blew up and then nothing.

id bama

f for fucked

s+v
start the victory party

Tons of reasons to justify the tap. My bet is on Obama's integrity and ethics. After all, Obama would never risk complete embarrassment in front of his wife and daughters.

trying too hard ctr mems flow more natural

False flag?

OBAMA IS A SNAIL TO JAIL
BUT STEADY AND SURE
LONG YEARS IN JAIL HE WILL ENDURE
FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE
HE HAS SEALED HIS OWN FATE

we don't have any money, because WE ARE THE POOR.

don't blame everyone else because you don't WANT to do something, and don't try and discourage courageous behavior.

waiting for the mistake. if you see someone going to trip no matter what they do, do you stop them?

KEK wills the downfall of all, a return to chaos...don't think your mockery has gone unnoticed tonight, blood & ashes are the foundation of the KEK Yuga. The Dark Imperium rises, Praise KEK!

I just noticed how gay /pol is. You fags are a bunch of pussies.

I'm going to say this non-ironically. The fact that we consider "silence" no tweets for about 24 hours is quiet amazing, it really made me think for a second. He talks to the American citizens so much its quiet amazing.

SO CLOSE

You're not poor.

youtu.be/fxn2A1oYqvs

It wasn't crappy, you take that back

No, they wouldn't. He wasn't talking to them on the phone...

checked

>actively expecting a chaos god to just bend to what you want all the time
It is almost like you guys forget that the truth is really just watching everything go to shit cause HOT DAMN THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT NO MATTER WHAT

Lol shit b8 m(4/2^3) try harder

What is his name? I'll send him $

The end of the UK and the US can you guys believe it?

kek, wtf happened to his left arm?

Then his office is bugged too

The demon will finally be brought to the divine Lights holy wrath of justice.

I was right about to sleep too...

I asked that we find this out (he was arrested on video and this info can be derived from Berkeley PD Online) but it fell on dead ears. It may happen tomorrow. Godspeed

>meme brexit
>meme god-emperor trump into office
>meme obongo into jail
Whats next? Reconquest of Constantinople?

France

He beat antifa and was arrested. He is one of our few warriors. Support him financially.

its mostly about dropping random pointless posts to bump it above the absurd forum slide thats been going on. the funnest thing you'll find in replies are gets and praises to kek. little in terms of discussion atm

Byzantine Empire when?

OBAMA'S GONNA GET LORETTA LYNCHED!!!

I love hillpepes now that the election is over they're so terrible in exactly the right way to be postironically funny

Nothing os going to happen right guys?
Did the Trump just had a twitter meltdown? I am concerned

It was most definitely crappy, but it was still fun. One of the rare examples of a good bad game.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

I'll try to find out, if I can find out who he is, I will post about it tomorrow/later on today, it's 4:34 AM here.

day of the rope impending

if digits obama rapes hillary in jail

Why is Alex Jones so fat?

Pls respond

>chambers are under the reps' control
>Trump is potus
>they both hate Obama's guts
You do realize if they find anything against obongo they will lock him up and throw the key right ?

They always feature white people too for whatever reason. Probably the same reason that theater groups or HuffPo meeting rooms are full of whites.

OK Top tier. I will support him in any way possible

aye lad.

Kek is with Trump!