Will there actually be a WW3? When do you think It'll happen and who'll fight against whom?

Will there actually be a WW3? When do you think It'll happen and who'll fight against whom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon. NATO against Russia. I don't see any other reason why they deploy so many military vehicles on our border and on Baltic-Romania frontline now.

Imho ww3 is already going and has been going on for some time. We're now witnessing the tip of the iceberg with this Trump vs. Pedocrats struggle.

It's conservatism vs. progressivism, i.e. realism vs. idealism. That's why idealists, including groups such as leftists and muslim extremists, are somehow on the same side, strangely enough.

There will be. I'd say it's just going to be smaller conflicts potruding up here and there until shit goes Down big time. I also doubt that it will be as simple as One big state waging war against another. Revolutions, balkanizations, cyber warfare and militaristic oppertunism with many a dash of terrorism I'd say

no zachem
retard

>no counter argument needed
okie dokie

nato rus or nato iran which ever suits jews but there will be war

It's such an awkward war. Because all sides know that escalation in so far as loss of terriority will result in nuclear strikes, but that's the last resort and everyone dies. But then how do you justify each conflict? Also I think its safe to say someone, likely america, has weapons of the future under lock and key and shithole countries are scared (mostly of fucking israel).

Ask the West why do they unite and invade Russia every century.

*teleports behind you*

I think things will really take off when France and The Netherlands decide to leave the EU, which will happen soon after Wilders and Le Pen are both elected.

it'll be against pakistan

EU, Arabs, China VS US, Russia, South Korea, Japan.

Because you niggers do the exact same.
NATO and USSR are the same kind of niggers

it's cliche as fuck to say that we're currently in ww3, we are not. a world war is all out war, proxy wars don't count
well we didn't last century
that's wishful thinking at best

Oh and UK and Poland on the US side.

Just stop putting your country next to our bases.

nato china who knows but theyt want war

Literally just ww2 part 2, nuclear boogaloo. Globalism (Jews) vs Nationalism (Whites) didn't end when /ourguy/ "shot himself in that bunker."

Here's a shitty map I made

ww3 isn't in anyone's interest
there will be a lot of other happenings first
there is a lot of convincing to do before that line. but it may be closer anyways

I think civil war or perennial terrorism is much more likely than ww3

>a world war is all out war, proxy wars don't count
So economic war doesn't exist ?

i wonder if this one we will try again.... :D, frozen party in moscow for 2020!!!!!!

USSR doesn't exist aymore. Didn't you read newspapers?

China vs India, with coalition Partners from all over the world

Its statistically pretty likely if you consider current events
>pic related

Now it's the URO
U of Russian Oligarchs

That would be so fucking bloody. Such a zerg shitshow of bansai poo in loos. Wow. Such loss of life. Fug

Also; this is now a sort yourself out thread

Yeah no
the us hasn't done shit for us in the recent years, they didn't even want to send temporary US troops to Poland
and the people's opinion on America has gotten worse since Trump won

WW3 has commenced, it's a war between us and the cathedral.

>the us hasn't done shit for us in the recent years
compared to the EU of course.

i predict there'll be major breakdowns in western societies and civil wars, maybe a few conflicts involving other countries but not many

these wars could become proxy wars between russia and china as the west collapses under it's own weight and the next two powerful civilisations try to take it's place
no

I think it'll happen soon enough. Their will probably be a quick trade war between powers soon, then expect a stock market crash some time in the next 2 years. Followed by a stalemate period for 3-4 years then WW3 triggered by Russian, American or Chinese Aggression. Hopefully we won't all die in nuclear hell fire and instead we just fight a long drawn war.

Your post reminds me Stalin's quote:

>We cannot do anything about geography, nor can you. Since Leningrad cannot be moved away, the frontier must be further off.

World War 3 will be fought for some of the worlds last remaining resources. As the idiotic consumer economy and culture of the West continues, destroying the very biosphere that keeps us all alive, droughts and food shortages will become the norm. It's going to happen. The dumb faggots on this board thinks the results of climate change will be little more than warmer winters, and they are so unbelievably wrong. In the coming decades there will be hundreds of millions of refugees which will destabilize Western nations to the breaking point. Food across the world will become harder and harder to grow as crop cycles change. You guys think the refugee crisis is bad now, just wait. The future for humanity looks very bleak.

The wars won't stop even long after civilization collapses, it will always be for resources. The only difference for WW3 will be that this is essentially the last hurrah for Western civilization. There are no more golden ages for the United States, that time ended in the 1970s. History always repeats itself when those in power learn nothing from it. The delusion of those living in First World countries about the future of this planet is very depressing, but it is reality non the less. No amount of optimism will correct the path that we are all on.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

It's okay. Your shitbox country will be taken care of soon enough.

You think German occupation was bad? Just wait.

butthurt much?

it won't be for a few years
NATO will collapse, the EU will fall

the final war will be between four armies
1. The Jews and their servants, America
2. pan-islamic armies, including most of to-be-conquered Europe
3. Russia, possibly Iran? and their allies (eastern europe)
4. the far east. a stronger and engorged Chinese dragon, fueld by blood

no one will win

Germany, Britain, and France will probably Preemptive invade Russia, US will help the EU Russia, Iran and China will ally (Enemy of my enemy is my friend)

MORE BROTHER WARS YAY

Hopefully the draft don't come back or i'm fucked.

WW3 becomes official when Iran and Israel go to war.

Retard.

All modern wars have been controlled skirmishes, including WWI and WWII. If you want WWIII, prepare for another ludicrous death toll for millions of Whites. People who push for this...watch out for them. They have an agenda. I know you won't listen, though.

/thread

Interstellar travel can make us switch timeline.

>unite and invade Russia

wrong. Britain and others opposed Napoleon. Britain and the US, and others opposed Hitler.

etc.

I'm willing to join russian army when shit hits the fan, where do I sign?

Wilders is being laughed at in his country, and has never managed to pass a single piece of legislation, and le pen isn't being elected this time around at least. She is in third place.

Pakistan doing some nuclear tests, stops to pray in the middle of the test like the sandnigga he is
bomb Pakistan into muslim heaven where he can fuck 100 virgin pigs

Macedonia will fight Greece it will be the end of times.

Medpack knows the deal.

>trouble maker states
>Serbia left grey

It's like you don't even shiggy from history diggy

"muh white death count" is a meme

realistically if there is another world war in europe, most immigrants and people of immigrant backgrounds will flee, leaving only whites to fight for their countries

in fact, wars are what made europeans so strong

Whom'st

Nukes will never be used. They're not an option. To use a nuclear weapon would be the same thing as saying "I'm going to lose this war but I'm also going to make sure the few survivors absolutely detest my nation for centuries and we are given no concessions at the negotiation table.'

>I don't see any other reason why they deploy so many military vehicles on our border and on Baltic-Romania frontline now.
because russian imperialism is pure cancer that no one except a few oligarchs in power benefitted from

there better be. imagine this faggy leftwing monotony continuing ad nauseum for all eternity.

>russian imperialism is pure cancer
and american imperialism isn't?

flawed argument for alot of reasons. It's like you binged on Nat Geo specials about the end of days circa 2011 and stuck with it.

Will a global conflict be fought over resources? yes. They always are. Nothing new.

yeah history is what matters, not current geopolitical outlook

Well those apartment blocks in Russia did need to be demolished.

>thanx mistr "chechnyan" doot.

>in fact, wars are what made europeans so strong
So only europeans have had wars?

I'm willing to bet $100 right now that somehow, someway the Serbs will play more than a minor role in a 3rd world war kicking off.

it is but in Europe it has been positive influence
look how they treated ww2 losers - they invested in them while nornally what happens is that the loser country has to pay enourmous reparations
I know if I were South American or Middle Eastern I'd be complaining but I only care about Europe desu

Could just be Balkan bantz. Serbs know NATO will always side with mudslimes and aren't suicidal

America imperialism takes the form of soft power I.e. trade agreements in exchange for allowing a base or naval yard on a friendly nation.

Russian imperialism takes the form of a bullet in the head of your local politician and your neighbours being replaced by "pro-russian long-time citizens."

WW3 will end the same day it starts.

Jews will make us fight for them again, hopefully we lose this time.

no, but for example we would never have been able to colonise africa if we hadn't spent thousands of years fighting each other first

ww3 is being fought right now as far as im concerned.

NATO has no interest in siding with Muslims. They do have an interest in not letting the powderkeg erupt, especially since each time it does it happens to be the Southern Slavs of the Serbian variation.
I don't fully understand what has caused that people's to have a stick up their ass for so long and got full autismo periodically but they are definitely a trouble maker state.

Somehow despite the fact that the majority of Serbia's neighbors suffered far worse at the hands of conquests, enslavement, genocide, etc. They seem to get the most butthurt.

Unlikely. There will be a gradual (already taking place) slide into 3rd world status for most people in western countries, small-scale ethnic conflict will occur but nothing like a race war.

lol where is this

We are already in WW3, its a different kind of war.

Nukes will never be used. Never. They'll just mean that any country with nukes will never see combat on home soil. Russia, america, india, britain and China will be untouched. However lots of troops from these nations will die fighting each other across the middle east and the poorer barrier nations of eastern Europe will be blown to shit.

Youre delusional.

Correct answer. Fuck people who wish for WW3/Judgement day

>I don't fully understand what has caused that people's to have a stick up their ass for so long and got full autismo periodically but they are definitely a trouble maker state.

>what is 1999 bombing
>what is Kosovo
>what is dayton agreement
You'd be mad as well if you were winning the war and some big guy from overseas cucked you out of nowhere

BTW nice song
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

retards

Also OP. For the type of WW3 Scenario you are imagining where large armies march across lands and conquer other peoples it would require that the worlds governments have already collapsed and been wiped out through nuclear Armageddon.
A conventional world war will be a 4th world war. Not a 3rd. Either that or eventually we figure out how to make nukes obsolete and have to go back to shooting at each other from a few hundred yards

second post okay post

Do you guys think Turkey will leave NATO and ally with Syria and Russia to chase Americans from the middle east and grab all the oil? Oil is the only resource worth fighting for today.

turkey and syria are at war right now

Chances are china will let North Korea go nuts and let loose on South Korea and Japan, Australia and New Zealand will be tasked with the pacific advance, china potentially trying to get Vietnam, cambodia, Indonesia and all others on their side too

I speak more for Europe than the US, widespread firearm ownership will enable white enclaves to survive in many parts of your country.

But what I speak of can already be seen in London, Paris, Stockholm, and many other European cities. Between migration and birth rates of migrants, this will spread until it consumes everything except rural Europe.

all signs point to america v china

russia is just a meme

I understand history. I think you misinterpreted my question.
I've read several books about the Balkans history and a recurring theme from a cultural identity seems to be that Serbs get butthurt. Since the moment they arrived in the Balkans. Butthurt seems to be their primary prerogative.
Even the Balkan wars of the 90's were about Serbian butthurt. I don't defend them at all. Their union split up because it no longer served it's purpose. So they go full autisimo.

It's a meme answer that makes people feel intelligent whilst actually being shortsighted and inflexible. See also:

>Both parties are the same and the system is corrupt.

You're delusional. They only fighting will be by civilians in the streets (against each other). And the only megadeaths will be via remote-controlled missile tech. Which will probably bring in martial law, or some kind of centralized dictatorship. (Thanks agitators calling for race wars).

I kinda agree with:
The current World War isn't a war of bullets. It's who can outsmart who.

It will be civil war most probably between gov't/EU forces, nationalists and ne comers/migrants/islamists. It's the only way I see that doesn't involve nukes at least from the start. After that it's hard to tell.

Jesus christ. No. No its not. A series of global proxy conflicts that are even less severe than what was happening in the cold war do not amount to a "world war."

Your answer may sound philosophical and knowledgeable on the surface but anyone with a basic degree of knowledge in history could debunk it. We're currently in one of the most peaceful times in existence. (Although that's changing hence the post)

You're way too optimistic. Democracy dies with demographics. When the majority is lost so too is any chance of self-determination. Politically.
That only leaves violence. Either to establish ethnic enclaves, or cleanse the whole homeland.

>in fact, wars are what made europeans so strong
>made europeans so strong

Europe is shit hole. Period. WWI and WWII sure made Europe strong alright. Bankrupted, destroyed, and left most of it in povertous conditions. You are an enemy of White people.

I hope it will be whites vs shitskins

No more brother wars !

I will not kill another white man in the interest of bankers and politicians.

I love you Poland I love you Hungary,Russia,60% of America

I love you white South Africans. My European brothers even the French. As long as you are white I am with you.

The next war has to be to eradicate the sub-humans and Jews so that we can build a new society, With Less materialism, less degeneracy.

More whiteness and more glory. Has to be done !

but we aren't white by pol standards :^)))

Nukes are already obsolete. They'll never be used. For all the talk of nuclear weapons on here noone seems to understand the psychology of their use. Or what their purpose is.

THEY WILL NEVER BE USED. Even if america and Russia were at war, especially if america and Russia ended up at war for years with one another they'll never be used. I'm tired of having to explain it.

The greatest danger comes from a group like ISIS or a theocracy like Iran gaining access to nuclear capabilities. Because they don't understand the "rules."

Erdogan is on bad terms with some NATO countries though. What if the mad man leaves it?

>old war do not amount to a "world war."
>Your answer may sound philosophical and knowledgeable on the surface but anyone with a basic degree of knowledge in history could debunk it. We're currently in one of the most peaceful times in existence.

If you measure 'peace' only by quantity of physical conflict, you're doing a disservice to the meaning of War, or you're just another person on here being dishonest. Psychological warfare. Informational warfare. All types of war, and going on right now, and more intense and lethal than at any point in human history.

That's not 'debunkable' and it isn't philosophical, either. Government agencies spend millions of dollars on disinformation. Deception is more powerful than any physical weapon.

So you can't make such a lofty prediction then can you? I'm talking about obsolete from a tech perspective. We get so good at combating them that it's basically useless to even try.
Nukes are in no ways obsolete. They keep nuclear powers from being invaded by other nuclear powers. They serve a very definitive purpose. Insurance. Because you never know when someone with a code decides fuck it. There's lots of safe guards, including the psychology behind it. But don't ever assume it won't happen.

Who the fuck is white by pol standards?
And who cares about being white? It's about culture, not about skin color or genetic heritage