Daily reminder. Do you still believer? Change it now!

Daily reminder. Do you still believer? Change it now!

Santa, Jesus or Mohammmmad is all about myth and tales. We have real person who can gift us.

Its really easy to make your ass burn/ Why so?

Ignore these /leftypol/ threads, it's a waste of energy to respond as they make the same shit threads everyday

sage

Santafags btfo

That's Linkara, a vocal christian.

Atheism is a culture-killing disease, and I regularly remove infected individuals from the midst of our far-right group for precisely that reason. Worthless people, can't be trusted. Himmler was right about this.

Nice try satan. ignoring those faggots is why they feel so welcomed in the first place.

Slow down, believer. My pictures more powerful than yours.

I wish Santa was real

The culture's already dead, mate.

Now the question is what to revive and I honestly don't see the benefits of reviving the thing that led to where we are now.

Book of tales from stone age cant keep your society healthy, christshill. Atheism is all about critical thinking, not superior intelligence.

I was an atheist until I started reading Christian theology and realised that Christianity is more than 'muh invisible sky wizard'.

oh no, pictures of fatties with stupid hats
I don't want to be like them so I'm going to start worshipping a dead jew on a stick
thanks for saving me pol

>Wahh I hate god wahh

Seems you do it for shekels. Why? What's size of your nose?

Religion is the unintelligent humanoid's vice.

True humans think for themselves.

Thank you, Estonia.

That must be why the guy is dead and his ideology is ostracized as one of the worst things to ever come about in recent history despite the deeds of your own country and it's ideology being infinitely worse?

How about the fact that both were vastly atheistic? Seems to me you're no better than the theists whom you claim are the worst thing ever?

>0lVY0p5M
>24 posts by this ID
Why do you hate Santa so much?

>Atheism is all about critical thinking

Yeah, I guess that's why every wholly atheist regime that ever existed under the sun banned critical thinking and enforced dogmas, while the atheist side of the current politics wages relentless war on it.

>tfw you never went through a faggotdora athempiricism phase and now that that bandwagon is dead all the dumbasses want to learn your meta secrets

fuck off we're full

>this is what atheists worship

Guy is dead because of time. His ideology is ostracized because of counter propaganda.

>using examples temporal causality from real life to prove that non-temporal causality exists
terrible argument

>wah christians persecute us

The OkCupid ones are like staring into the abyss

Mfw christmas goat is the ultimate red pill.

Good try shlomo.

This is what some people actually believe.

>muh evil christians

not an argument
you can't use temporal causality to argue that a sustaining force exists which actualizes all potential

Cause people are dumb, they want ideology and control in any time. And now we have peaceful islam regime. What a nce progressive and intelligent movement! Completly not atheistic.

>temporal causality
No, sustaining causality. The frame is within a moment of time rather than over time or in some distant time.

as if i would liseten to a fucking Christ-killer.

underrated

Oh holy shit you have to be kidding

And what part of Christianity encourages critical thinking?

Cause /ourguy/.

you or rather the picture is using examples of temporal from real life to prove that a sustaining force exists
if someone rejects the notion of a sustaining force, you will accuse them or rejecting time, but the two are not the same

Critical thinking isn't some kind of virtue you faggot. Respecting authority, trusting God, beliving His words. THOSE are virtues. Doubt isn;t.

Well look at world around you. Ask muhhammad abouts science. And after ask some white atheist not fedora guy in his 30-40 in what he belives.

lol Sup Forumsedditors are still pretending to be christians

What the fuck does muslims have to do with it you faggot commie

>You'd better watch out You're going to die If you are a black I'm telling you why Santa Clause is coming to town
>I'm making a list And checking it twice Gonna find out Who's black and who's White Santa Clause is coming to town
>I see them when they're sleeping I know when they're awake I know when niggers walk down my block And I cap them in the face
What did he mean by this?

It's Scholastic tradition.
Atheism is literally "no theism". It doesn't mean anything else besides this and applying other things to it is biased extrapolations. Given how varied theism and the term "deity" is, atheism is also a collective term for ALL MANNER OF VIEWS. You can believe in ghosts and still not be theistic, or be a naturalist, or be forms of Buddhist, or whatever. Nothing of it implies critical thinking innately. You're buying anti-theist memes that teach you what words mean incorrectly so they can attack Christianity.

Now return to and It uses temporal examples to explain the potentiality/actuality distinction but its functional without it.

I need to head to work though, I'mout.

Respecting authority without asking. Lol, nice slave behavior. Keep it going. Rabbi would be pretty happy, good goy.

Your faith was slightly challenged and restored to dodging with question by claiming that blind allegiance is more virtuous than critical thinking and then went on to call a fellow christian a faggot.

resorted*

>Look at world around you
You know what I see? I see godless fucks killing my country, by religion atheism is the second most liberal, only behind JEWS, atheism inextricably connected to liberalism, liberals who hate whites and anyone who doesn't want a negro load up their neg hole, atheists; people like YOU are destroying the west.

>>I need to head to work though, I'mout.
you always escape when i confront you about your shitty arguments lad
give me an email address and let's settle this once and for all

The guy is dead because he killed himself, because the massive fukhueg war he retardedly waged was crushed.

His cities were obliterated, the men dead, tortured or brutally interned, the women raped or worse, and the children left orphaned. Mostly by your atheistic forefathers no less.

And its not 'propoganda' to look at the result of ww2 on the grand scheme of things. Hitler was pretty much a fucktard who ruined regular old nationalism forever, led to the downfall of European empires and left a continent in charred ruins with all of the brave men dead.

And the irony of it? Hitler was born to a Jewish mother.

YOU worship the 'dead jew', Fool.

>My ideology is superior because it requires critical thinking
>But people are dumb, therefore they can't into critical thinking ever
>But my ideology is still superior because ISIS bad. Even though they aren't one tenth as bad as Bolsheviks, Maoists or Nazis.

Following the Father of Lies must really screw with one's ability to think straight.

John 20:29, retards

[email protected]

I'm out.

>I see godless fucks killing my country
How can people that don't even make up a quarter of your population kill your country? Isn't your religion pretty much useless when it can't stop your country from being killed despite being the vast majority?

>Your faith was slightly challenged
No it wasnt you retards are attackingh christianity. This isnt reddit, faggot. You won't get sat in a circlejerk for disrespecting God

>A jew trying to convince people not to be religious
S H O C K E R

Drop of posion can poison your drink. Eben one atheist is too much.

So it's the majorities fault the minority is fucking everything up?
I suppose in a sense but the same then is applicable to whites being unable to control coons, or germany being unable to control muslims, do you not see?

such arguments are the only things that give my life meaning burgerlad

They really want ideology shoved in their throats. Also they are roleplaying. Leftist behavior. They see paladins in vidiya (good guys) - they trying to be paladins in real life (Sup Forums). I bet they dont even visit local church. Its all about image.

The arguments of faith vs. science really are inconsequential when a threat to more basic needs has come to a head.

You'll find no better allies than those who believe in a strong foundation of truth and inalienable evidence, especially against our mutual enemy. Shrouded as they are in emotion, lies, and and a dire lust for the destabilization of the country we both love, they must be stopped. Can it not be said we're fighting the same foes for the same reasons?

When all is said and done, we'll retreat to our states and counties and you to yours, and we'll continue to exist as the United States - a union supporting of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness where borders are portals into varied and interesting (but homogeneous and healthy) cultures, unfettered with social engineering imposed by a federal oligarchy. We'll continue to cooperate as we do, the best way we can, in isolation and ideal segregation, but always willing to help in times of crisis in spite of minor ideological differences.

Really? I always figured it was ruining the world one nation at a time you slimy ovendodger

Some fucking john. Ok, how about terminator 2 30:39?

I go to church every Sunday.

You're drunk Ivan go back to box okey

If you don't keep yourself pure you are fighting againt God. You are ither with Him or against Him. Atheists are the MAIN enemies.

For hot nuns i suppose.

>So it's the majorities fault the minority is fucking everything up?
Of course. You people have elections - in fact, your people fought to ensure that EVERYONE on this planet has to have elections. You people have guns and free speech in case your government doesn't represent the will of its people.

Of course, the problem arises when you allow groups that shouldn't vote to vote, but whose fault is that, really? It wasn't the atheists that ran women's suffrage or the civil rights movement; both of which are more at fault for the current ills of your society than any atheist could ever hope to be.

But trying to point the finger at someone regarding these will inevitably lead to the group you're shilling for. Which is why you don't and won't.

Yes, I already said that was true, reread what I wrote