I'm trying to redpill myself on gender equality and the whole 'men vs women' debate but so far I only found shitty...

I'm trying to redpill myself on gender equality and the whole 'men vs women' debate but so far I only found shitty charts and books where the main argument is
>I'm Man
>I have to act masculine because I'm a man

Someone please provide me with proper books or papers on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

eugenik.dk/static/pdf/nyborg-paid-2005.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Male_vs._female_brain_anatomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally everyone in the modern world is shallow and stupid as fuck.
My belief is that it's because of social media.

Rarely ever do I meet a guy who's philosophical and not almost as shallow as most women out there. It's true I've never met a deeply philosophical woman before though.

You don't have to do shit you dumb faggot.

Before schlomo turned the world upside down through the USA everything was the way it was due to biological roles.

You're either a man or a woman and anyone that hasn't been brainwashed by the kikes will act accordingly.

>Sony headphones vs Beats
OP knows.

>I'm trying to redpill myself on gender equality
Men and women are not equal. Consider yourself redpilled.

Since you're undoubtedly an idiot needing to be "redpilled" on the subject you're gonna have to learn some statistics in place of common sense to have any hope of understanding anything.

Not to mention men are not equal. There's really nothing you're missing out OP. Just find something you enjoy and stop thinking so much.

It's kind of always been that way though. Except now every retard has the ability to have their opinions heard by everyone. I have no social media at all, it's just a bunch of apes throwing shit at each other.

I am in no way trying to make it seem like I'm some super intelligent guy. I'm too dumb to do anything of real Importance to society but smart enough to know not to frivolously waste my time with the masses throwing shit at each other.

>Buying sony headphones
Non-audiophiles need to off themselves.

Hello, kids.
>proper books
The Bible defines a man and woman as two halves of one person.
Both are equals to the other.
Both have defined roles based on biology...but she can still mow the lawn, and he can still clean the house and watch the kids.
I've used this definition to define my role as a husband.
35 years, and she's still my #1. Life is great.

First: TITS OR GTFO

Second, philosophy is a waste of time.

I think so too but are there any proper arguments? Any research in biology or psychology which supports this claim?

The true red pill is transcending beyond arguments.

Another thing...
Always leave your phone and etc where she can get to it when you aren't looking.
You don't have to tell her about your fantasies of being tied up and whipped, in fact, I recommend against it.
But don't keep secrets, or you're just wasting time.

>I'm trying to redpill myself on gender equality
Equality doesn't exist
Not even between a man and another man, and certainly not between a man and a woman.
You're the captain of the ship and owner of your destiny.

women are morons and that's okay but they shouldn't be trusted with anything important.

>redpill myself on gender equality and the whole 'men vs women' debate
>any proper arguments? Any research in biology or psychology which supports this claim?

Frankly it's not worth getting into specifics if you still think there's an argument about men and women being different.

If you ever get above highschool level in biology this is just fact. The differences start with early fetal development and then become more and more pronounced under puberty and beyond. We're made differently and we become different in a dance between genetics, hormones and developmental factors.

The soft sciences will constantly bring up outlier cases or actual genetic disorders as "evidence" that their claim that male and female doesn't exist biologically is correct, not understanding they're actually proving themselves wrong.

Science doesn't care about extreme outliers and genetic anomalies in as far as establishing the facts of gender dimorphism goes. The vast majority of all development happens and puts people into two distinct categories. That's the end of the story for the big picture.

You'll note they don't even attempt this line of reasoning with any other animal, as if we're just that biologically exceptional. Where's their talking points to explain trans-cats and gender confused rhinos? They don't talk about it because it's so obviously retarded they can't bring it up.

Clownfish can switch their gender, worms can mate with themselves, viruses split themselves, seahorse males bear children. These things are never brought up in the great trans debates. Possibly because the social sciences people who talk about this shit have no fucking clue they exist, because they never even attempted to find a biological basis for their arguments.

But even if you count in THESE outliers (and put the perspective above primitive cellular cloning that would otherwise be the majority) you'd find nature has arranged itself into male and female categories.

You're man.
You shall not ask questions.
You shall serve your Country and procreate.

People have different objectives/priorities. Some of those have a biological nature.

Those biological differences culminate in different mindsets and priorities. Some can't understand women because they use their own mindset as a base.

Women are not below man as some rejected spergs here think. They just play another type of game.

'' Masculinity '' is a spectrum.

Feminism was necessary, too much power in the hand of men in the relationships. As always, it was abused.

>I think so too but are there any proper arguments? Any research in biology or psychology which supports this claim?

In short the best you can do is to just invest in a basic biology course.

Psychology is swarmed with soft sciences and sociology corruption, the actual science part is done in neurobiology, pharmacology and psychiatry.

I just can't stress enough how much of a fucking nonissue this is in the sciences. It's the same with race differences and sex differences in forensics and forensic anthropology for instance. To them it's routine to determine age, race, gender from skeletal remains.

How many times have you seen some lefty propaganda declare "we're all the same under the skin"? Maybe some picture with a bunch of skeletons or hearts that says "pick out the black man"?
Again, they're so uneducated in real science and we're teaching kids this hippie garbage from a young age, so it never registers that this is an established lie since decades ago.

>Any research in biology or psychology which supports this claim?
Different hormonal balance explains everything pretty well already.

Aside from that, why do you think sport is usually segregated by gender?
Hint: It's not sexism

Why do we have male/female segregated bathrooms? sexist

Because we take 5 minutes to pee when girls take 20 and I won't wait period

>Sony headphones

Whoever made this has zero clue about quality headphones. At least give him some AKGs.

The point isn't that he's some super sophisticated audiophile you dunce.
The point is that he's buying the cheap, yet functional, Sony pair and focus on the philosophy audio.

Beyerdynamics master race

Just go based on your own experience.

I was raised with the "total equality" bullshit from my mother, and the hardest redpill for me was to accept that women are naturally submissive (which should be basic knowledge).

In a relationship the man is supposed to make the decisions.
You just won't be successful if you want a relationship where the girl has the same duties as the man. Not even with "smart" or "independent" women!

You just have to be a fucking man. This basic fact alone is debunking the equality bullshit.

A women in its native environment:

eugenik.dk/static/pdf/nyborg-paid-2005.pdf

Neurology/Neuropsychology are the way to go with this, there are quite a few differences in the brain between males and females: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Male_vs._female_brain_anatomy

Redpill yourself on MBTI, while not 100% accurate it's a pretty heavy red pill. Study yours and others if you wish to understand why people act the way they do. Studying mine has made me improve myself dramatically.

>SF types literally exist to be good goys

>tfw intj feels bad man

Why? It's one of the best. NTs are master race mode.

Google "sexual dimorphism" very simple biological premise, we as humans are also subject to it. The sexes aren't equal because we aren't the same. There you go, OP.