Racists BTFO

Racists BTFO

Face it, the guy on the left is simply tougher than the fag on the right, that's why yall hate us so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=ZlsMooSrWKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

friendly reminder that the guy on the right is 13 % of the american population but responsible for over 50 % of the murders

You don't even know your left and rights

>aiming like a professional
vs
>aiming like a nigga

Left one is in his home

Right one is flashing a gun in a car in public

what?

/thread

On the left proper trigger discipline
On the right bad trigger discipline

On the left a legal registered weapon weapon
On the right it's not

On the left not a nigger
On the right a nigger

They both look like dumb cunts

A black guy with a tactical cap holding an ar-15 with trigger disicpline is also a 2nd amendment patriot while a wigger faggot would be a thug/criminal too
Nothing to do with skin colour

also you can clearly see he has a round chambered and is in a car

niggas dont go to school but I know they watch movies at least

Friendly reminder anyone who takes a pic like this and turns it loose on the internet is a douche bag.

What the fuck are you trying to say, assuming you even know your lefts and rights, you fucking mongoloid?

OP doesn't know how left from his right. Probably a nigger.

LEFTIST LOSER GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>right
>no trigger discipline
>probably unregistered
>in a car, probably in a public area
>dindu nuffin

this

>shoot criminal breaking into your house
>be called hero

>rob store and shoot store owner after he already surrenders his property to you
>be called criminal

wow hyprocrisy

Reminder that blacks and hispanics make up 25% of the US armed forces, good luck with that race war.

That white person took the proper steps to purchase that firearm through background checks and actually paid for that gun. That nigger probably stole it from someone's house or got it from a gang banger who did and will use it to rob and murder

>dung beetle figures out wheel
>niggers cant figure out wheel
Are dung beetles smarter than niggers ?

thats it.

Guy on the left has trigger discipline. Guy on the right is trying to look gangsta and has his finger on the trigger like the idiot wannabe thug that he is.

Friendly reminder the guy on the right probably couldn't even shoot the gun properly, would miss his target and hit some innocent.

Has bong shitposting always been this bad? This shit is leaf tier quality.

Aaaaaaand the other 75%?

Are going to shoot at 25% of their own forces? Tell me more about US military training.

>when britbong wants to bait Sup Forums but he doesnt know left from right

But the guy on the left bought his gun legally, niggy probably has a stolen gun.

>On the left proper trigger discipline
>On the right bad trigger discipline

he knows how to get free bumps lad

all enemies foreign and domestic

Ya but guy on left is majority of mass shootings

>Face it, the guy on the left is simply tougher than the fag on the right
did you get left and right confused

fuck off stormfags, you don't run this board

Left
>trigger discipline
>gun is unloaded
>books show the man is educated

Right
>no trigger discipline
>gun is loaded
>dressed like common thug

Untrue, actually. You have to fudge the statistics for it to be the case.

>left
>right

wew lad, learn your own fucking language

Fuck off, reddit. Either integrate or remain in your shithole.

The difference is the white guy isn't a felon and the niggers gun is reported stolen.

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

If they start shooting at American citizens like you are implying, you're god damn right they will.

and that 25% is going to shoot the people they're meant to protect?

When you account for population, you're wrong.

>Fuck off, reddit.
lmao you're the reddit newshit here m8

i will NEVER integrate into nu/pol/ most of you aren't even fucking nazis anymore it's disgusting

Isn't it really black males who are responsible for that 50%?
That's like 6% of the population.

I'm extremely surprised Hispanic isn't higher.
Good on you, beaners. Not as bad as I thought.

And less than 10% of the infantry.

You retards do realize that not everyone in the military is trained to fight right?

>guy on the left is in his home not doing anything
>guy on the right is in a car driving to a liquor store to rob it

>rare events
vs
>bread and butter of their existence
hmm, really massages my cranium

You complained that stormfags shouldn't run this board, now you're saying that there aren't enough Nazis here? Kek, what the fuck are you trying to say m8? You're tripping over yourself.

youtube.com/shared?ci=ZlsMooSrWKg

>13 % of the american population but responsible for over 50 % of the murders

More like 3% responsible for 50% of homicides. Majority of suspects are males 18-25.

>holding gun tilted
>not aiming

thats whats wrong with he nigger

>guy on the left has a small penis and has a gun to compensate
>guy on the right is a poor systematically oppressed individual victimized by the white racist American society

Dumbass, the one on the left is the white guy
your entire argument is fucking retarded.

You are clearly, an uneducated nigger.
Kill yourself, moron.

Why do Basketball Americans love to virtue signal?

Why do they show so much inferiority and victim complex?

Niggers are suck fucking pussies I swear. Literally, they isolated cucks when they're not in a pack.

>no trigger discipline
fucking niggers

dub trips, Kek has spoken, Kill yourself OP.

Guy on the right should use the fucking sights.

>tiny canadian brains
figure it out you dumb cuck

No that's because the nigger is simply 80% more likely a criminal

>motherjones.com
I want to believe, but come on

lol what a dumbass, do you know your left from your right?

The man on the left is defending himself from the "man" on the right.

"Camera left" or "subject left"? Wtf are you talking about, Bong?

Beaners generally use melee weapons.

Someday I want to be rich enough to offer high money reward if liberals can answer me questions correctly purely from guess.
"Which of the two owns his gun legally?"
"Between the two which one do you think is more likely to have a clean criminal record?"
"Which one has a higher IQ?"
etc.

lol no. sage.

Trigger Discipline + Wearing Hat Correctly = better

Funnily enough, the KKK essentially began the modern gun control movement as a means to take guns away from black people. Honestly, gun control really hasn't strayed away from the racist roots very much.

Nigger on the right stole that gun, used it to commit a crime and tried to shoot a cop. Damn pesky facts.

That's only because he has better aim

>1 post by this id

One one left:
>finger off the trigger
>gun is unloaded
>NRA hat means training
>in the privacy of his own home

One on the right
>finger on the trigger while pointing gun at something he is unwilling to destroy (camera, maybe even the photographer)
>gun is clearly loaded
>backwards cap indicates poor judgement in fashion, maybe poor judgement in other realms of life
>is in public brandishing his weapon so he is literally a criminal

Meanwhile Colionoir looks more like the left than the right...

Naw, the white dude won't victimize me. Even if i piss him off. The negroe will steal my shit and if i piss him off in the process he will murder me with haste.

negroes = cancer.....

research & statistics are a bitch

small white penis detected

>da majority is da majority

The one of the left it's going to rob me, in fact he actually makes me feel safer.

Notice how the coon has a bullet in the chamber. Dumb fucking nigger.

First that nigger called it 'amerikkka' this is way more offensive than the comparison, this means fundamentally niggers hate America and will forever blame the place they get free welfare and housing for their problems.
IF THIS SHIT DOESN'T MAKE YOU RACIST THAN YOU ARE A FUCKING KEK.

one guy is 13% of the population?

ya learn something new every day

This.

Perhaps you just assume they meant something else entirely.

>a responsible gun owner presenting his wepon to show that he would defend himself and his property
>a criminal sitting in his car about to commit a drive by shooting
>the same thing

>didn't rob a store
>robbed 3 stores and didn't even have breakfast yet

the one on the left uses his gun to defend himself from the one on the right

Statistics

Pic related - This is the same concept

Also trigger dicipline

Please halp, cuz I'm retarded. What's the formula to adjust for population?

scotland

Do I have to basically turn each event into a percentage by race? That's my initial thought.

Fpbp

All niggers should be castrated and the dicks fed to Op.

you shills are struggling lol
ill give you one (you) for your poor attempt

That nigger on the right's gun is loaded (can see bullet) and he has his finger on the trigger.

Can't tell if white guys gun is loaded but his finger is not on the trigger

Kek corrects his wrongful digit giving immediately.

Praise him.

That's false but your are still just taking a small subset of murder and comparing that to the overall murder rate

It's tricky because it's not just one year but a lot of years extending over 30 years so the racial demographics will be different in 82 vs 16.

>57% of mass shooters in america are white
77% of Americans are white, meaning whites are underrepresented as mass shooters, at least according to that chart.