Sweden explain this shit right now

Sweden explain this shit right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/duolingo/comments/4i1ol9/the_most_popular_language_studied_on_duolingo_in/
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/2071.0main features902012-2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Immigrants are assimilating.

RACISTS BTFO

yep fuck drumpf and fuck white people they were wrong again.

This drumpf is a fucking moron he wants to take us back to prehistoric times of racism and bigotry!

French and German are the only European languages worth learning desu.

Add in Russian and Japanese to get the only languages in the world worth learning aside from English

For what reason turkish is in that chart?
There is no country that learns turkish primarily what the fuck?

Because fuck learning other languages.

Roaches BTFO.

So their first langauges are like arabic and russian for the people in Sweden?

>australia
>french
what?

In Sweden, immigrants learn Swedish. In America, Americans learn Spanish. The US is as cucked as Sweden would be if our top learned language was arabic.

Not yet

who speaks italian? i cant find it on the map

Why are Balkans learning German?

Why is Israel learning Spanish?

Gastarbeiten :DDD

>SPANISH

Its second language

because everyone already knows english

most people in israel speak atleast 2 languages, with many who do 3-4

maybe they're counting all the people who did one or two years at school and it was their only other language
English should be ours too

Rare?

pretty funny because our biggest High school-profile is swedish language (larger than science, social science and technology profiles)

Not really desu

It can't be that, because in Aus it's Mandarin. I'm assuming it's like, second language most studied in high school or some shit, but even then what the fuck is the point of this graph?

I know a bunch of Bulgarians that work and live here. But they started learning German even before the Iron Curtain came down. It's like they predicted the future.

because you've been occupying and attempting to destroy us since pretty much the beginning of time

Is Spanish the preffered 3rd language, or is it that they are already taught French as a 3rd language, so Spanish is the 4th language that they learn on Duolingo?

Preparing to remove kebab.

Would be nice if this was labelled so we wouldn't have to guess what it's about.

But if it's about second languages, it's blatantly horseshit. Why the fuck would Burma and Bangladesh be bothering themselves with Spanish?

And New Zealand is probably learning Japanese than anything else.

What's this supposed to show? Is it showing what foreign languages the native population knows? For example, in the USA, the most common foreign language known is Spanish and in Canada it's French?

If so, then most of the map is very wrong.

For example the vast majority of Russians have very poor understanding of English (at least it's very difficult for them to write and speak it).

And Germans have much more difficulty with English than Swedish people do.

And Norway and Finland's populations supposedly knowing Spanish more than they know English? What the fuck? That's utter bullshit.

An attempt to separate themselves from Russia, I'd wager.

Also, most of them were your allies in the 2 WW.

Why is Israel learning spanish? What are u planning?

>NZ
>Japanese
That's only if Chinese is already their first language

i wouldnt call "haggling" a language

I think it's top language in Duolingo

Its languages learned on Duolingo. It could be that they are interested in a different language that they did not take in school.

for info graphics and studies, english is becoming one of the top languages in the world

and pic related is WW2

shit...

Found out what it is about via Google Image Search. It's from reddit. Some shit called Duolingo (no idea what that is and don't care).

reddit.com/r/duolingo/comments/4i1ol9/the_most_popular_language_studied_on_duolingo_in/

duolingo is with babbel one of the most popular language learn services

>Brazil
I didn't even know that

thanks op. just checked out duolingo. seems super kewl.

Go back to Africa.

This chart doesn't make sense to me in any way. Spanish is not the largest second language in Norway in any way or context. It's not even the largest main language among immigrants.

In school the largest second language except English is German.

no it isnt its either greek or italian

see on fucking duolingo; it's fucking trash and useless

uhm. im white. what's wrong with learning some language? i only speak swedish and english.

Census stats from 2012 say Mandarin
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/2071.0main features902012-2013

where do they learn turkish?

fuck

It is a diagram showing what language people who use one "learn-a-language-app" are learning by country.

Most likely it means that some authority is using the app that diagram is coming from.

Needless to say, all the kebabs have to go back.

I'm just messing with ya.

wait what?

If this is about 2nd languages spoken in a country, more Australians speak Mandarin Chinese than French. We have more Greek speakers than anything else European, bar English of course.

Look this!,an user of an poor country!,make a wish!

(It's joke)

>russian
>worth learning

in 2015, 1/3 of swedish residents were either foreign citizens or 1st/2nd generation immigrants

in 2005, the swedish government stopped recording crime data for these classifications

The only big difference i see is that Italy and Japan have changed side

What's this map even supposed to be?

I'm in the "German" zone, but here we learn English from 1st grade and only have German from 5th grade onward.