/ourguy/

Let's settle this once and for all. Who is the official /ourguy/??

strawpoll.me/12467326

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=EkkQw6cdiA4
youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

you should add a tldr to this pasta.. but thx for bump lol

>so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.
>i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles
>sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me
>i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine
>i love you all

PewDiePie and Spencer

Why isn't Korwin-Mikke on the list?

Please answer me, who are all these guys and why is Sup Forums obsessed with them?

I mean, ok, pewdiepie is big and Milo is big enough, but the rest of em are just some shitty youtube commentators, and that long-haired guy also looks like a sperg.

If you faggots don't vote spencer you're cucked. He's autistic sometimes yeah, he needs to lose some weight yeah, but he's speaking the truth and is well versed

Bump

Korwin-Mikke confirmed as /satansguy/

No satan

>Please answer me, who are all these guys and why is Sup Forums obsessed with them? I mean, ok, pewdiepie is big and Milo is big enough, but the rest of em are just some shitty youtube commentators, and that long-haired guy also looks like a sperg.

Reddit detected

The long-haired guy is a withchcraft loving satanist who was married to a spic to prevent them from being deported because he's open borders. Most of Sup Forums loves him.

PJW and Black Pigeon

meant for

>No Jontron.

Shit list.

In order:

Shapiro
McInnes
Molymeme
Milo
PewDiePie
Southern
Cernovich
Spencer
Styx

odgovori na ovaj post u roku 24 sata ili ce ti mama urmijeti u snu

so i got brain cancer

Molymeme and Shapiro

>styx last

kys

WHERE IS KORWIN YOU FUCKTARD

well, I limted the selection to people who know about Sup Forums..

obviously would have added many more like for example pic related... on the other hand, maybe I should have left Ben Shapiro out then (my bad for including him lol)

Nah, I just ignore shitty threads, so I don't posses indispensable knowledge about some nobodys from youtube.

We don't need a guy. we have Kek.

In order:

Otherguy
Spencer
Styx
Meme
Pewdiepie
Meme
Southern
Cernovich
Mcinnes
Jew

KEK is /ourguy/ and no one else.

>pewdiepie #1

You're embarrassing yourself Sup Forums.

its new every week they do something wrong they're not our guy anymore.

real tough thing they have but like said we give benefit of the doubt and hte guy switches weekly so good look being /ourguy/ for long faggots.

I wish molyneux was a little better so I could vote for him

>implying Korwin knows about Sup Forums
he only knows about Poland lol

this /ourguy/ meme borders on a cult and idolizing these people is very cucky. i hope no one takes this seriously

lol

Everyone but Spencer and Shapiro are Jewtubers

Shapiro is technically /OurKike/ since he can debate shitlibs pretty good, but still holds to his "traditional conservative" beliefs. Ironically he loves Calvin Coolidge and sees him as a mantle for conservatism despite him banning Jews in 1924 and being a pro anglo/nordic identitarian.

Spencer is kind of autism but he's been spreading the word about the identitarian white nationalist movement for a while, he just blew up after the media tried to tie him with trump after the election.

Everyone who votes anything other than Spencer has to go back.

how about Joe Rogan ?

Obviously Lauren

This user gets it, I would put ben higher even though he's a kike.

pewds is /bro-tier/
hi pewds i know you're reading this

Have you ever visited this board before? Every right wing figure here is hated by 70 percent of the posters.

this

This, except molymeme is also /ourguy/

manlets + literal cucks need not apply

Um, so yeah, like... go fuck yourself, nigger. I guess that's it.

\>This user gets it, I would put ben higher even though he's a ki

ya because htye're paid opponets. jesus you cant be /ourguy/ if you're litearlly paid to make us lookg stupid

>pewdiepie
Holy fuck I've just come to the realization that Gen Z faggots raised on Lets Play videos are at prime age to infest Sup Forums.

Really explains a lot.

Agreed, Sharpiro is confirmed /ourkike/, he even published an e-book on debating lefties. Literally he and spencer are the only ones out of the list who have actually done some remarkable things for our movement IRL besides jewtubing around.

shit list
I will have to unironically select molymeme
Spencer hasn't done shit for a while

Felix, Styx, Molymeme, Cernovich are confirmed for lurkers/posters

is he redpilled though

someone make a "these are your allies" memay of this

what a fucking photo

Oh yeah forgot about molymeme

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

>implying

probably Styx out of those options

Gavin is a cuckservative
Shapiro is a Israel worshipping kike
Milo insults the Alt right the only people claiming he's in it are misinformed he's literally just your average conservative with a unique personality
Pewdiepie probably agrees with us but he can never express how he feels
Lauren is owned by the Jews at rebel media

everyone in the OP pic is a fucking leech. Except maybe Styx.

Shkreli is our guy.

Our guys: Spencer, Styx, Molyneux

Reasonable centrists who can be allies, although they're massively flawed: Lauren, Gavin, Pewdiepie

Oven-tier: Shapiro, Cernovich, Milo

I thought we were okay with israeli nationalists?

no, he voted Garry Johnson lol, lies about drugs and is a role-model idol for many teenagers.

also, he insulted 90% of Sup Forums in one of his podcasts, calling us loosers with bad genetics who want to see the world burn.

nobody would vote for him, except maybe you

i voted pewdiepie for the lulz and the fact he has he probably lurks here after his "he will not divide us" meme drop weeks ago.

Styx is the only true answer since he interacts with the board directly.

oh fuck, should have included him too.. I knew I forgot somebody important

>names a jew first

kys

If you're an Israeli nationalist, and you don't even live in Israel, you are a kike bitch who should get the oven.

People like Shapiro and Milo place Israel above the country they live in. It's no different from Mexicans flying Mexican flags in America and talking about how they are going to make America into Mexico.

We are, but we don't like them using America to prop up israel. Everyone here disagrees with Ben's America + Israel shit but most tolerate him since he can use his Jewry to destroy leftists.

see

who are these fags voting Spencer over Styx?

are they just going off name recognition?

Rogan is a liberal who likes to hunt. He even claims to be more Left than Right.

THIS

PEWDIEPIE/SPENCER ARE /OURGUYS/

ah, makes sense.

So true

>molymeme is also /ourguy/
except that he is a fucking cult leader
defoo.org/inner-circle/

the fag

>holy sevens
I guess KEK agrees lol

Checked

Fuck off, shill

>nobody would vote for him, except maybe you

In my country we votre for ideas, not people.

lol
THEN WHERE IS PETERSON

yeah I don't think many people know or watch Styx

His views towards christianity and border protection have changed radically. His defoo shit is weird but he's still good for bringing normies in.

He was on /gif/ in his latest YLYL video.

Join The ABP Today..

youtube.com/watch?v=EkkQw6cdiA4

www.americanblackshirts.com/membership

We're voting pewdiepie as a joke right?

good point, should have added him too.. next poll should be
+ shkreli
+ peterson

Styx is a civic nationalist who ignores the JQ even though he uses Sup Forums every single day.

>criticism is considered shilling
This board is +18. If you get triggered by criticism against your favourite youtube eceleb and can't respond to honest, sourced accusations, then Reddit is your place.

I agree that he is useful, and that people evolve over time, but I dislike his personality too much to keep following his vids like I used to. He has a massive ego and thinks he holds some kind of monopoly on "skepticism and reasoning", which is autistic as fuck.

>he's still good for bringing normies in
This. At first, he comes off as being little more than a semi-intelligent Right-leaning youtuber, but as one applies a bit of deeper understanding to his message, he's fully red-pilled. He just won't come right out with full-on racism because he understands that a lot of his listener base is purple-pilled normies.

He's a gateway drug to a ride that never ends.

>honest, sourced accusations
lol

Yeah, I think he's getting redpilled but hiding it under a guise so they don't completely shut him down. A voice that big speaking about the JQ is literally a modern day equivalent of Hitler Youth programs. It's extremely powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc&t=0s

We know what you shill faggots are doing.
You aren't going to win.
Your shitty shoops are terrible, your propaganda skills are awful and your attempts at trying to sound like Sup Forums regulars are laughable.

What a coincidence that suddenly you fags start spamming the old cult shit that no one gave a fuck about for years.
It didn't work when leftists were trying to discredit Molyneux.
It's not going to work now.

I second this

we are all voting pewds because he is not haha

It's Spencer but Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it

no way he said intelligence is not genetic. discredits the entire image

When did he say there are no nice christian and 9/11 was most likely a false flag?

Surprised people think pewdiepie is /ourguy. He just made an edgy joke or two, but really wants nothing to do with the right and just wants to keep being a celebrity

Indeed. I don't trust Cernovich at all. Something smells fishy about him......like he'd switch sides as soon as it was beneficial to him.

>but I dislike his personality too much to keep following his vids like I used to. He has a massive ego and thinks he holds some kind of monopoly on "skepticism and reasoning", which is autistic as fuck.

Agreed entirely, he lets his autism get ahead of him.

>but as one applies a bit of deeper understanding to his message, he's fully red-pilled. He just won't come right out with full-on racism because he understands that a lot of his listener base is purple-pilled normies.

Recently I think he's been hinting at Jews, he's been a race realist for a while but rejected the JQ. I'm still puzzled on whether or not he's Jewish since he doesn't have his story straight, hopefully he can get his autism fits together soon.

Same guy spamming the same awful shoops that are obviously made by the same person

#3 Richard Spencer, seriously? Nobody on here even talks about him and when he's mentioned it's almost always negative. He became a /guy/ more recently than Styx, who's relatively new. I'm going to assume that votes for Richard Spencer are actually just votes for white nationalism in general.