BE A BURGER

>elect a President that spend his time commenting tv shows starring 90's celebrity.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many_Wars_Ago
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking nice
Never been happier to be an American

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

>Be italian
>Pretend that anyone cares about you
>past spaghetti and pizza

FIRST FOR CHECK!

Has this become the new ultimate form of shitposting? The fatal-pill?

Praise

Oh Christ. So I guess that user really is dead. F

Godspeed user, but I'm afraid digits have confirmed your death

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think thats true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

1.Feels bad man
2.Create a thread instead of sliding this one you cunt

Praise kek

waste

This was a thread on its own and he is copy and pastaing it

Godspeed user. Kek will praise you in heaven.

yup

>starts show
>gets forced off
>watches it die
>comments on what they did to his product

what glorious leader have you spaghetti niggers voted for in the last few decades?

Better than that - goes on a rant about a conspiracy which would be bigger than Watergate AND THEN follows it up with attempting to throw shade on Arnie.

What a loon

A true story about fortune cookies. They look Chinese. They sound Chinese. But they're actually an American invention. Which is why they're hollow, full of lies, and leave a bad taste in the mouth.

We give each other a hard time on here, but all it does it reinforce the truth of how bad things are, as well as the degradation we all face.

See you on the other side anom.

>what is a parliamentary system

PRAISSSSE

>90s celebrity

I don't know what kek mean by this but godspeed user.

burgers are fat and stupid mate

Don't you have to go to the doctor for all those STDs you caught, Berlusconi?

>what is a prime minister

>when you thought obamacare would be repealed

Have you ever seen a more stupid kind of people than Americans?

Amazing how they believe politicians time after time, thinking Republicans are different than Democrats. "Hey wanna read this legislation?" "Haha you can't only after it has passed."

>be rand paul
>get stopped by the police for explaining the said bill
>american politics

Jesus Christ, when are you stupid cunts going to realize politicians aren't there for you. There only there to get re-elected, nothing else. Mark my words, nothing will be done with Obamacare until 2018.

Both parties are corrupt pieces of shit. I've been only looking into in American politics for a few months and can already see how retarded it is.

what is the president can choose any fucker he deems worthy as long as he's a citizen and the majority of the parliament approves

maybe if you wops got your shit together then the leader of the party with the most votes would actually become prime minister, just like other civilized countries

>what is our constitution was written after fascism so in a backlash psychosis we made it impossible for any single person to control the national politics, plus to change the constitution without passing through a referendum (that would certainly block the attempted reform, see last December) you need to get a special majority in both chambers on the same text, word for word, and both chambers have to vote on it twice with a 2/3 majority

Terminator 2 was goat action film.

typical dago shit, get yourself sorted out

>he doesn't know those were thought for Alps mountain paths

>tv show that he created
>Reeee how dare he comment on his own show

SAGE

fucking checked kek blessed this bread

>he doesn't know the difference between intent and effectiveness

Trump is your God. Bend your knee faggot.

>he doesn't know what incompetent generals mean
have you seen the movie where the images comes from btw?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many_Wars_Ago

Why is incompetence so commonplace in Italy? Yes, I have seen it

It's a fake feud between Arnold and him. The producer asked him to do it, do boost Arnie's ratings.

best response chosen by kek

I love you and Jesus does too. I hope that things get better user, I really do.

Because the intelligent/competent ones use their intelligence to avoid law, avoid work, trick/scam other people etc, so the ones that are willing to go to the top positions and get one are the idiotic/incompetent ones

I liked the movie a lot btw, what did you think?

it was good

yup
plus most of it was from a book written by a former WWI soldier, so a lot of truth there, too

s h a d i l a y