Could someone redpill me about Assad? Are western accusations of him barrel bombing civilians true to any extent?

Could someone redpill me about Assad? Are western accusations of him barrel bombing civilians true to any extent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a stupid sand nigger, why did you give up Syria dumb cunt? Stupid french niggers can't do anything right

>hey Sup Forums I'm too fucking lazy to investigate anything on my own

eyyyygtfooouutttt

Who is this boy?

Roach trap guaranteed to provide (You)'s on Sup Forums.
Believe it or not, some anons actually want to fuck that painted up anorexic gargoyle.

No idea, but he might be the next one removed by 'muricans just like what happened with Saddam and Gaddafi.
Watch this speech, he knew
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

She's very cute.
More?

>bombing civilians

This is war. Of course civilians are going to suffer too. Esspecially if rebels dont allow the civilians to flee from the battlefield such as in East Aleppo. And most "civilians" Assad bombed in Aleppo were in fact terrorists. Their headquarters were schools and hospitals. Thats why you probably have heard in your Western MSM that muuh evil Assad is bombing hospitals and schools.

Assad is the only choice for a secular and free Syria. The alternative would be jihadis. May they be IS or "FSA".

>(((western))) allegations
>Even coming close to true in any overstretched extend
Pick one and only one

>Are western accusations of him barrel bombing civilians true to any extent?

Yes, but who gives a shit? Either Assad holds onto power or the Islamists take over. The correct choice is pretty obvious.

She's a pure Turkish waifu. Her name is Anzu.

Also, learn to reverse google search, newfag.

Assad is worse than ISIS

Asl1 Sahra Altunbas.
She's a biological girl with eating disorders. Pretty cute though.

>using (((google)))

The media went Full Retard about it. Not that it is wrong to say that the regime is bombing civilians (that's what they did since the start of the war and what every country in every war did). But to focus on the method and the weapon used, and trying to build the case around that single fact is asinine. What difference does it make if the bombs used are standard or improvised ? It has jack shit to do with the rules of war and the terminal effect on civilians.

someone make an edit of this with the helicopter throwing antifas

>using ((the internet))

>Barrel bomb

logic! Assad is commander in chief over SAA
Why would regular military with proper ordnance be in need to use makeshift "barrel bombs" ?

I rest my case

>waifu
>has a penis

No.

She's a girl you blind idiot

Anzu likes my big white Hung-Aryan uncircumcised cock I tweeted her a pic of it

Lies. She's a pure waifu you asshole.

She actually likes the Brazilian cock and I can prove it.

>I can prove it
>doesn't prove it

Sup Forums at its finest

You can't

The primary reason why the went full retard is because hes fighting Jihadist and that right next to Jewistan and Iraq where the same media shills in favor of bombing and defends any attacks as selfdefense even if civilians die or like in Jewistan are target of the bombing, and after Gadaffi was overthrown who dealt with the same problem and caused only trouble.

They had to make him extraordinary kind of evil and invent some "new" stuff people haven't heard about yet so it can't be compared to recent events.

I can, in fact.