He's breaking

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuummhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhmmmmm stinky hehe

planting the seeds, building jailbama speed

(OP)
...the same guy that said "if, if, if-if, if...IF, if. If, if,ifff, If?! "
Reeeeeeeeeee!

>be american
>not allowed to read bills

"I said I liked to get a copy and they said, 'no go.' She wouldn't tell us anything really," Paul said in an interview afterward. "Even if I were allowed to look at it, which it didn't look like I was, how is that democracy?"

the president of the united states

the guy who has the nuclear codes

the guys who has the alien information

having a meltdown in twitter

the fuck is wrong with you,drumpf!

You are right, he's breaking, breaking the narrative.

The only problem i have with you Brits is that you didn't finish off the Argies.

knock em dead donnie

You're not very good at this

Obama is headed for jail

Shallow minded

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

NZ

>As if you even matter.

Breaking the conditioning

Let me break it down you you. You can even clap afterwards if it makes you feel better.

You post the image on twitter.
Tiny brains like yourself repost it claiming OMG DRUMPF SO BAD

Don't feel bad that you didn't get it. Buy yourself a burger to console yourself.

Paul Ryan isn't obligated to show bills to random senators, it's a house bill, senate has no right to see it.

/dayofrope/ cometh

>tiny brains
>get educated
>russia
>drumpf

god you are cringe. Go back to your sheep my little pet

here let me just confirm that with som digerigits

So who saidthat ? Do we know theysaid that bbecauseof illegal wore tapping?

HE'S NUCLEAR. HE'S WILD

He's sacred and knows the noose is tightening. Like a cornered animal.

i get it m8

retards, it's a play on obama telling russia that very thing

Are you daft?

Hillary said it in her emails.

Link?

If hoping Obama gets jailed helps you get through your miserable $5/hr fast food job then by all means continue. The reality is Obama is not going to jail, he is going on the book circuit and is going to cache in millions of dollars. Trump will be impeached, and slowly disappear back behind the walls of his many estates, the corrupt and bullshit US politics will continue as always, and you will wake everyday hating your life and existence. Try suicide, its what all the cool burgers are doing these days.

desu i really wanna see twitter ban him

Melania is not doing her job.

Scared about what again? Members of a party that rigged their own primary and has projected a member of the rival from doing the same without a shred of evidence or reason (How much did Trump spend in the General compared to Hillary?).

Your flag is a christmas tree.

Brutal

say the line

Trump is not a pimp. Melania should get down to business at once. All hands on deck.

I have yet to see proof for all those claims though.
Would be cool to have those.

>inb4 shill
Feck off

sure

It was Obama, when he already was president.
So, as always, false equivalence

>miserable $5/hr fast food job

That's nearly $10/hr to you.

It hasn't even started. He's gonna release the actual tape of Obama saying that. Maybe get Hilary saying it too.

The Democratic Party is going to toast themselves.

here is what is going to happen. Trump is going to go after Obama's jugular. we saw how you guys claimed Hillary was going to win the election, that she was ahead in the polls and had a 97% chance of winning. That didn't happen either. If you want to continue to live in ignorance and constantly get disappointed, I suggest you double down on these fantasies of yours.

A

A

I can't hear you over the sound of Obama being jailed, you frail tryhard neckless Gorgon

Actually they do. Moron.

Have fun with our rag head "refugees" who are jumping out of the US and right into the loving arms of the leafs. I hope the clock boys of the world enjoy you're "free" healthcare.

>Trump is going to go after Obama's jugular.

What? This would almost be funny if it was not sad. You are trying to hard to defend the piece of shit Trump you are constructing some fantasy world. The only person who is in trouble is Trump. The IC keeps leaking data and will eventually force congress into action.

All this talk about Obama is you trying to deflect from the shit that Trump is in. Fucking pathetic.

Not while it's being drafted/taken into consideration to show in front of a HOR committee you moron.

>muh "they said Hillary will win the election and see what happened!" Defence

Sup Forums really started drinking its own koolaid

Trumps really going to lose all credibility, isn't he...

this nigga mad, what's wrong witchu whiteboi?

Pointing out that Obama has secretly tried to work with the Russians isn't "melting down" you shill.

He blows out his enemies on Twitter. It's great. I realize that because of Jewish reasons lefties can't ever admit the truth, so you say he's 'having a meltdown' ever times he tweets.

"Why is he spending all his time tweeting" you will ask after two tweets are emitted, as if this takes more than a few seconds.

Why are leftists so dishonest? Is it Judaism or something more?

Quite popular on the donald.

STINKY BO BINKY

weak bait. low energy
4/10
>a fucking leaf

>accusing chan posters of having low wage jobs

Oh look, literally the ShareBlue official playbook. I remember when liberals claimed to support the lower class.

When liberals get butt fucked they start getting high and mighty.