Is mark wahlberg /our guy/?

Is mark wahlberg /our guy/?

Well done Mark and Mrs.

Meanwhile, British MP Carol Monaghan has had shit thrown on her by the BbC for doing this. Apparently they think its offensive to see Catholic acts of faith in parliament as it can trigger fear in minorities.

Shakes head

He seems to be one of the few redpilled (((Holywood))) celebrities.

Is this a new trend in America? Like running around with the big ash cross the whole day? I have noticed this the first time this year that americans appear in pics/videos with it. I think as a child I washed it away afterwards.

It's not new, it's always been this way Austria.

Catholics are shit tier

Being a christcuck is about as bluepilled as being a SJW

Didn't he used to fuck up immigrants and china men in his neighborhood when he was young?

Yeah, he nearly blinded a nigger or something like that

>. I think as a child I washed it away afterwards.
That's one of the many reasons why you're going to burn in the fiery pits of hell user.

Nah. Having faith is a fundamental part of the human experience. Christianity has a pretty good set of values to follow. Paired with the enlightenment thinking it produced one of the best civilizations known to man.

Prawn Frowns?

/ourguy/

It's Sunday, go to church user.

church is for faggots

Catholics are the Jews of christianity. And not in the "chosen people" way.

I'm from a full catholic country and I have never seen that shit happening

>he's a christcuck

>t.rabbi.goldshekel

Christianty is for women, children and closeted faggots.

>Catholics in parliament are the minority
For fucks Mohamed Ibin Meme can assume the throne, but Catholics cannot.

Well it's not a jewish -berg in his case.

Mahk Whalberg ran out of the super bowl at 28-3
Never forget his sins

Christcucks are all Jews in their own ways, but Mormons are arguably the worst of the lot.

Settle down, Gary, it's time for your conversion therapy.

Deepwater horizon was breddy gud.

Seems like a based man.

>the goys in this thread who openly deny Christianity

Does anyone else see a horse fly flapping its wings on his forehead?

Hmph I was positive he was a Jew. Thanks for sharing senpai.

goddamn it i wish these edits weren't made for ants

why?

He was one of the few that sorta had Trumps back.
He has considerable power in Hollywood should go full Mell Gibson tbqh

>Woman where's hijab
FUCK MUSLIMS REEEEE!!!!

>White people walking around with dirt on their face
This is so beautiful! The world need more people who practice archic rituals.

>yes goy those christcucks believe a Jew on a Stick as their G-d. So funny amrite? Now fund my Atheism+ campaign goyim for the sake of human intellectualism

Hey ctr, you don't get credit when you post with poor grammar

That may be true, but Christian faith, defined by emotion and sentimentality, while great for allowing its rapid spread throughout the masses around the world, has no intellectual core to support it.

Wasn't even aware that this was a thing until I saw Polish immigrants doing it.

Seems a bit ooga booga to me desu.

We need to meme him into a Mel Gibson phase.

Wears hijab every time she sets foot outside or has company in the house because she is a piece of property

com pared to a once a year tradition to emphasize human reality

It's an Anglo thing as far as I can tell (and not limited to Catholics)

I don't understand. What is this ?

>intellectual core

What does this mean?

Atheism is Judaism, you're replacing the loving arms of the Lord for the material Jew. It's the ultimate conspiracy that you retards just don't want too admit, God be with you.

Ash Wednesday.

But you're in Ireland. Surely youve seen plenty of people doing it?

I seen it all over the place here in NI

Mormons are outright not christians though. They have a prophet after Christ and they believe anyone can be a god with his own planet in the afterlife (lol).

They are just a cult.

Esoteric teachings that go beyond the dogmas taught to the common man, Judaism is an example of a religion that has this

Honestly not. If I did, I didn't notice or just assumed they hit their head or something.

More common in Norn Iron because it's an affirmation of culture/history/identity for people I'd imagine.

What the fuck happened to Bongland?!

vietnam fucking shits

Here's a prime example of fake news by you far right nazis. For one, nobody shit on her, BBC asked on social media was appropriate, and there was a huge backlash from everyone about it. Racist scum. #bettertogether

catholics are the bronies of christianity

And for what purpose would this be a part of Christianity?

Theological studies offer all you need for knowledge as to who God is. Philosophical knowledge exists as a branch of Christianity, it is called Scholasticism.

Christian faith teaches people not to rely on emotion anf one's own understanding as this leads to irrational desire. Relying on faith in God's word is what builds society.

>French in 2017
A salam aleykoum brother

oy vey! You tell 'em shlomo.
>mfw jews behave jewishly.

/it ain't me/

I hope you're an immigrant because nobody is Catholic in Spain

Catholics do it in France too

Found the chaim.

Out of the people who consider themselves catholic in Spain, less than 1% truly are.

I was making a criticism of Christian faith, not "the Christian faith". The person I was replying to said faith was neccesary to humans and I was arguing that Christian faith is a weak faith to hold, Christianity outside of that is irrelevant to the conversation.

>Walked out at halftime of the greatest Super Bowl comeback in the history of football, orchestrated the GOAT, and ally of Big Don.

GTFO

I believe it was to show solidarity for children. Considering the Catholic Church was just a scam to diddle kids

>you get all the replies from people calling you a jew who have absolutely no idea how ironic they are being including an actual jew
every time

And yet you made no argument as to why it is weak.

Besides stating it is based on emotion which it explicitly is not, in fact it is the opposite.

Religion is related to low intelligence statistically I don't want my kids going to school with those scum.

maybe those papist cunts should have thought about that before they tried to blow up the houses of parliament

Mark Wahl(((berg)))

Did you forget the Jews KILLED Jesus?

Sounds like being a christian is the right path.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck ya mother.

Topkek

They can upkeep one of the most, probably the most beautiful cities in the US. The suburbs right outside the city looks like depressing ass though.

Is that why private schools which tend to be fundamentally christian ones preform better than public schools?

Its almost like being christian means you have this ancient book of morals that you live by that makes your people more unified!

He's irish

He is not Jewish he once said his name sounds like Jewish,but it's not.This was during segment when he ''joked'' how Jews run Hollywood.

Interesting point of view, faggot

I know you're joking but far too many Brits are actually this stupid and all of my Brexit nationalism has died, I'm back to wishing the British race was fucking dead and the country was nuked. Cunts. I hate you fucks.

Does ash wednesday only come once a year or decade or something. Never heard about it before, not there are like half a dozen trending stories about it.

I hate this place too senpai, I'm just happy that when mudslimes and pakis take over I'll be dead.

Lol faggit

Hurr let's smear ashes on our foreheads durr

Every year

It was never celebrated in our original timeline.

pls don't give up dad, there's still hope. There's always hope....

no

Seriously I must have grown up in a catholic free part of Sydney. First year of uni and I saw one of my classmates who we were getting on fairly well with, I said "Mate, you've got some black shit or something smeared on your face."

He wasn't impressed.

This

They didn't kill him, even though they'd like you to think that. He came to die and be resurrected.

Every year, during the lent. Only catholics that practice it tho.

I had never seen this black cross shit before this year.
Me and my dad walked into a diner and there were like 8 Mexicans with those things on their head. We thought they were cultists

Every time I see his name pop up, it's always related to something respectable. I'd like to think he's a really good guy in person.

Listen and Believe is a fundamental part? You think Christian values are good because you agree with them. SJWs are no different, just different values. And both groups want to enforce their values on everyone else, by force if needed.