They're making fun of us again guys

They're making fun of us again guys

How will we ever recover?

H O N E Y ' D
S T U N G

Are we losing the meme war?

I don't get it.

Who's talking about massive humanoid insects?

>so funeeh xDDD

This one doesn't even make sense
It's just a random image

what do?

I guess its supposed to symbolize the lgbt community or some shit

its mostly about diversity

I don't fucking understand
This one I do, but some of these are literally "randum image with randum text xd"

Maldek will rise again!

the left is bad at making memes so expect a shit ton of these to happen.

Meanwhile we'll keep summoning dead egyptian chaos gods back to life.

Theyre making fun of how apparently we over exaggerate what the left is doing

do i really have to explain this dude come on

I think I get it

We distract them by making having them make shitty memes to make fun of us while we make America great again

It's genius really

meant for

>bestiality is legal in canada
>implying it isnt true

>posting absurd situations and saying they're what liberals want
>making fun of us

They're making fun of themselves.

this is really a low-energy meme. half of the pics don`t really make sense and to the average normie it looks like they are actually right-wing trolls because the underlying joke isn`t obvios enough.

liberals doing the work for us as always

it's legal in a bunch of us states too just for the record, most of those happening to be red states

I don't understand how they think this is a response. They are embracing the picture. They think there's nothing wrong with it.

Muslims and trannies are literally what they want and since they can't argue with the content of the picture, they mock it. Despite it being literally their position.

It's like a whole generation grew up on Jon Stewart and think that if you just make fun of something, regardless of the relevance of the joke, you've just won the argument.

This is just one of many times this has happened.

They also deliberately avoid uncomfortable pictures which they would have to explain their ideology on, such as pic related.

liberalism is mental illnes
/thread

This is a great opportunity to actually get our viewpoints into the mainstream.

>this is the future that liberals want
>actual arguments for the white racial interest

Get out of the echo chamber and actually try to influence people, guys. You can't just sit your ass in here and preach to the choir all day. Get on Facebook. Get on Twitter.

>slap random picture under the quote
>babies first meme

Damn, I'm impressed, didnt think they had it in them.

Don't just laugh and shit on them. They know we're here (they've been told), and that's not good. Work to turn this to our advantage. You must be able to walk among them and not be recognized as one of us. That is how you influence them into our orbit.

This is the future that liberals want.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with them satirizing themselves.

Too much. Makes you stand out. No clear message. Just trying to shock and upset people for no reason identifies you as Sup Forums. Be more subtle, make a recognizable argument

The problem is that we don't have the sense to get our hands into that stream and work it to our advantage even more. We can't all just sit in here. We're easy targets. We've got to expand. We've got to leak. We've got to interact with outsiders and influence THEM.

>defending the normalisation of pedophilia through memes
Epic. I bet mummy is proud.

lmao that one fucking sucks bro

make it humorous at least for the normies. for a bunch of veteran memers you guys sure do suck at this

This is the future that liberals want

Yeah a bit too much.

Some pic with a black guy and a white woman might be good --- not too much but still a red pill. Maybe it will cause some of the White liberal cucks to wake up a bit.

>why do I feel disgusted?

liberals are furries, yes. where's the punchline?

>Some pic with a black guy and a white woman might be good

Go away Sweden

Thats true because they're all a bunch of faggot adolescent minded fat numales obsessed with pop culture bullshit

Can someone straighten this out for me? The left are the liberals and the right are the conservatives? It wouldn't seem right to me if it were the other way around.

this is the future liberals want

Fuck off dude. It's red pilling. See It will make some of the cucks wake up a bit.

So the meme is "post random image+this is the future that liberals want" ?

That's not really funny tbqfh,and it's going to be overused really fast,this meme has a really low life expectancy.

Spread this under
"This is the future that liberals get."

The more attention they bring to the Burka+Tranny picture the better.
Most people are disgusted by it and having liberals "own" it further polarizes the normies to the right.

If we wanted to combat this we'd just start using it with serious topics and when they start commenting "Ha ha he doesn't get it!" keep posting and in turn it becomes our meme and they're playing off the fact they think we don't know what they're doing.

They're making fun of themselves
We're winning

Why would you post this image?

Now I have to gouge out my eyes.

Great example. But "want" is still better than "get." Stick to the format. The implication is clear enough. You don't need to explicitly out yourself as the opposition. Make them realize it only after a moment of serious thought

> Using Kik
Stop talking to actual sluts user. If a girl uses kik she is an actual roastie, its one of the most accurate slut tests.

Wait I thought this meme was mocking liberals, when in fact this a liberal meme that they unironically push?
L M F A O

Dumb normalfag.

I don't see a problem here

You smell funny. Get the fuck out.

It's almost like you punched a time card at 8am and started shilling...

I think get is good because it constructs the kind of answer that they perceive as oh so witty. Furthermore it subtly transports the narrative that what they want is not what they get.

Neutral people might not see the problem with the things liberals want, but they see what the pursuit of that path has brought us thus far. Therefore the distinction of want and get is quite reasonable here in my opinion, but I'll leave the memeing to those who've done it before on twitter.

No, laughing and shitting on them is all I ever did.
I dont think I need to change now.

for fucks sake.

This is the future everyone wants

>let me invite and embrace religious fundamentalists who clearly state that my gay lifestyle should be punishable by death
>haha that'll show those stupid racists

This has multiple layers of humor now.
> We were laughing at them having a stupid world view
> They are laughing at us laughing at them having this view
> We are now laughing at them laughing at us, proving our point.

Honestly the first picture, how can liberals be ok with the burqa? Its an actual symbol of oppression and that women are lesser then men, you can kind of explain away the headscarf but not the burqa.

Context to those not in the know:

This meme is really easy to turn against them. Like a 3rd grader could baitpost this whole meme into the ground.

>Sup Forums news network
absolute cancer

> That many Sup Forumstards showing their power level
> Following Sup Forums of any type ever

They're so bad at making memes, something about it seems so unnatural and manufactured. No soul.

>Sup Forums news network on twitter
>19k+ likes
So this is where all the normies are coming from

>our ideology is so bad the only way we can make it look good is by satirising our opponents opinions

What did liberals mean by this?

Do liberals really not see anything wrong with this? The blue pill is fucking real.

It literally is just
>see two different things in a picture
>force meme

Lost

Fucking Amerilards and their Niggertwitter culture

I don't get it. What the fuck is this?

a meme
you can thank your people for forcing it on us

>Sup Forums Twitter account
What faggotry is this?

Yea but usually memes have some logic or rational thought behind them.

Looks like Mr. Fantastic has been playing in the fireplace.

Are these liberals making fun of themselves?

they really dont bro, its just supposed to be fucking pictures to laugh at

all meme culture is cancer

Has anyone tried countering with a "this is the future conservatives (or better yet traditionalists) want."

Something like this

Seems that way.

It's actually a pretty good Twitter account

That is not dead which can eternal lie

Why are liberals comparing transwomyn and Muslim womyn to freakish cartoon characters!??

This is so bigoted!

Am I doing it right?

I don't get it....

>Are we losing the meme war?
It's possible. Sup Forums has always been nihilist contrarian. Now that right wing nationalism and anti-political correctness has become mainstream, the counter culture becomes liberalism.

And with strange aeons even death may die

>right wing nationalism and anti-political correctness has become mainstream
Are you fucking insane?

Captain no :(

That's exactly what I thought.

>Sup Forums news network
What fresh hell

This is the future that liberals want.

This is the future the liberals want

that twitter account is probably all the_Cuckold people