EU should finally become 1 country with joint army, central goverment in Brussel and ateism as official relligion

EU should finally become 1 country with joint army, central goverment in Brussel and ateism as official relligion

t. Gibland

no

At least we know how to use toilet

go fuck a kangaroo

A toilet that's paid for by Germoney or Britain

Drop your proxy hans you stupid euroshill

there is nothing wronng with that since we are all europeans :) germans have cheap labour and we have free toilets
win/win

Im not german my fellow european citizen

cuck

NO LOL

>Tfw your gender is so fluid your stomach splits in two

and why is this bad?

Why join army. WHO THE FUCK WILL ATTACK US YOU DUMBO.
Russian? No
America? No but they already started invading some of the country by giving us soldiers and giving tanks to country that are poor as fuck

>cuck
>and why is this bad?
You like watching your wife get raped by refugees? Either you're retarded or this is b8

(You)

good that there is a high chance of France leaving, it will have the domino effect

Russians ofc

I'm not married, I love being free person you know, the european style. I have a gf tho and we regurally organize orgies with our friends

fucking troll , don't feed

Why would you think Im troll? I just want strong and united Europe

YEAH, GLOBALISM ROCK!

No. Uk is out. France will get out after elections.
Greece and Spain are indebted and on verge of collapsing.
No one in eastern countries wants sandnigger muslims.

The only missing ingredient is war.

No.
Sage and hide.

We should finally grow up and get rid off primitive ideologies like nationalism and le race superiority meme. We are all the same people

I'd be up for that if it's only the euro-good-tier countries and we tell the muslims to fuck off

Really Russia really.
Give me one reason why they would attack.
Nobody wins in WW3 and you know that

Eu shill confirmed
Fuck eu

Go die in hell fag.Or take a big one up to your karachan ass

>The only missing ingredient is war.
If only there was a small country, somewhere to the south east of Austria, with a tendency to do rash things at already unpleasant times.

Putins wants to recreate USSR and everyone knows that. He already took Crimea, and when shit will hit the fan, I'm sure he will attack Balts and Poland

>Poland wants a new Soviet Union
Really tickles my feet

EU DELENDA EST

>From an economic perspective, Germany isn't a net contributor but a net recipient
Ahahahahahahaha

Back to your cuck country Franz , vacation is over , go help some rapefugee

If not the EU you would eat fuckin onions and potatoes like they do in Belarus you ungratefull piece of trash

Yeah,so what?We got money,that we needed to be a good country again and now fuck off.Not like germany has paid enough for ww2.

>Eu
>One country
No.
>Religion
Atheism. No just no.

Remove the proxy you cunt

>being this cucked

if not eu we would be part of Russia today

Great conspiracy theory you got over here. No facts at all.
Only ukrain

No we should not.

The first thing we ought to do is to kick leeches like you back to Russia.

>ateism as official relligion
As long as we expel muslims I'm okay

and discard thousands of years of individual nation's history and culture...

it would never work

Nuuh.Are you a beginer in politics?Eu =/= nato and other military junctions.
Also russia is nothing now.USA and others are just waiting for russia to show claws,so they can rightfully dissassemble it,and counquer as they want.

it's not conspiracy, it's a fact that everyone knows

>he wants to kick hard-working people from his country because le nationalism meme
come on, it's 2017 already, grow up faggot

That's right . thread

No
Fuck you

I Agree. 100%

>almost no American flags
>nothing but rampant shitposting
Compels one to ponder.

>russia is nothing now
yet they still managed to rig american elections

Lay off the viina.

>if only there was some eternal warmongering anglo setting up wars for their jew overlords by forcing small allies into bad positions

We wont ever fall to that meme again, like we did in ww1 and almost suicide for anglo interests.
You buried the corpse of our friendship in 1945. and you took a shit on its grave in 1999.
Get cancer and may muslims start a separatist movement that will make Londonistan a new country.

Thats what the V4, including YOU are fighting to prevent as the last bastions of freedom, sovereignty and common sense

>USSR is bad
>EU should finally become 1 country
?

>WHO THE FUCK WILL ATTACK US YOU DUMBO.
>what is Turkey

>>he wants to kick hard-working people from his country because le nationalism meme

We don't want your hardworking people. You can keep them.

>le nationalism meme

The same meme which causes even fucking Belgians to hate Eastern Europeans?

Yeah no kys.

Andrianku, pora wyłączyć komputerek. Wypierdalaj do starbunia na sojową latte, pałować się z swoimi trockistowskimi kumplami nad wizją czerwonego państwa.

This.
And we EU is pro liberty but all they do is enforce taxes, regulations and sactions over the states members.

but the country would be more used to living by its own means and thinking about its future, now its dependent on foreigners in every aspect

i have a better idea

france and germany stop giving out free money and you pay for your own shit

how does that sound

t. butthurt nazi

:^)

fuck off, proxy faggot. wypierdalaj, ale już, sznurek już czeka, drzewo też.

>stop giving out free money
It's not free money when you get more back. Then it's usury.

How it feels to have your mind still in XX century?

lending money at an interest is usury

by your logic all investment is usury if you get a return on it

nice proxy, fagit, very nice.

Don't know if bait or warszawiak.

Dlaczego odpowiadasz po angielsku polakowi ktory mowi do ciebie po polsku ? Moze lepszy niemiecki ?

Because I don't identify myself as some fucking dirty polack. I'm European

I'm really dissapointed Poland, I thought we were bros.

then change a flag, idiot.

No you are not.

No one perceives you as European.

Stupid cunt lol

Don't mind him. He's from butthurt "starbucks" leftwing.

Sie identifizieren sich in erster Linie als Deutsche ,
warum Sie so tun?

bait. Zandberg z kolegami nudzą się w starbuniu.

you're a complete moron if you let him b8 you like that and if you react so emotionally

Fuck off kijowski

What the fuck is an ateism.
Also
>Brussels
Literally a non-city in a non-country

I see its a polska fight.
Curva ti curva .

wew so much butthurt from nazis. Sure, why should we choose Europe, let's stay in our irrelevant shithole eating onions. But it's okay, we still have our, you know, national honour :DDDDDDD

like you can prove that I'm angry or just fake it, Piotrek, please.

How about no?

IN SCIENCE WE TRUST POLBRO!

>ateism as official religion
Is that an admission that atheism is a religion?

Ok, you drank you soy latte, now it's time to stop shitpostin'. Average aussie is better than you.

why?

oh hello Gudenrian you have been discreet

Anyone else feel that OP should have just 404 the thread but not we are right he saying its stupid.
I wonder how he feels

One of the benefits of being a Pole is that you don't have to work on making your bait subtle, because if your posts come across as ridiculously idiotic, everyone will assume it's because of your poor English, (even though Poles have some of the best English on the continent), and because of how stupid you're assumed to be.

Anyway, assuming you're not baiting, regardless of whether this is practical or not matters little because there's little chance this will happen. Already Britain has broken free and perhaps the rest will at some point. Here's hoping for France to be the next to go.

>let's stay in our irrelevant shithole eating onions
I agree. Why should everybody live in relevant countries? Why can't countries be irrelevant? 90% of countries are irrelevant, what's wrong with this? And then being relevant doesn't mean you're automatically good. Evil people were also relevant

What about GMOs

No, you are a homeless, identityless mongrel

>hungarian calling other people mongrels
top lel

Yeah no fuck off, I know "uhuhuhu french army is a surrendering pussy", but we'd be better off the heresy that would be a European army. There's already NATO for that.
Death to the E-U.

> The country which gets the most gibs from the EU is shilling for the EU.
wow... i am totally pro-EU now

Precisely, I have seen enough to spot one from two countries over

>EU should finally become 1 country with joint army, central goverment in Brussel and ateism as official relligion
You know that if it does, German becomes the language of that country and compulsory school subject in every country of the Union.

Europa spricht Deutsch!