Japan

Why does know no one see it for the LGBT hellhole it really is? You think its conservative? are you shitting me?

Its normal for women to grope each other tits in public
Men are obsessed with fashion and are always acting femine
They bathe naked together
They have no idea what sexuality is because they just want to fuck everything

The only reason why its a low contact culture is because they are all probably have sexual feelings for eachother

>be German
>spend a few months salary on my trip to tokyo
>expect to fuck gaijin hunter sluts
>looked up roppongi hotspots
>realize the night I arrive that it will never happen and I can't even stay at the hostel's group room thing because I'm too afraid to talk to people
>never even went to roppongi
>always went to bed at 10pm
>spend 2 weeks walking around tokyo aimlessly
>i now know what back alleys and residential areas in shinjuku look like

highlight of the trip was the group of five cute japanese schoolgirls going up stairs and this "aw shit will i be able to look underneath their skirts maybe" moment.
wasn't able to tho.

>tfw ordering curry
>tfw accidentally order takeout (just pointed at the menu, was the takeout poster though)
>tfw taking all my stuff off (jacket, backpack, camera gear shit i've been carrying around)
>tfw sitting down at a table
>tfw he brings me the plastic bag with my food after a while
>tfw i put everything back on and leave in shame
>tfw i think it's so late that people won't be in the kitchen anymore so i can eat
>tfw everyone's in the kitchen
>tfw i take the curry to the dorm room and eat it on my lap
>tfw whole room smelled of curry
>tfw sleeping until 12 every day so i won't have to say good morning to anyone and can use the bathroom on my own
>tfw midnight craving for chips
>tfw silently eating a bag of chips on the shitter at 1am
>it took me about 20minutes, couldn't chew loudly

>they are all probably have sexual feelings for eachother

so?

Isn't that what people do?

>115342318

>german

>beta as fuck

like pottery

that pasta is so funny

You say that like it's a bad thing

what part of that am I supposed to dislike?

Oh yeah, Sup Forums is literally retarded and thinks that homosexuality is the death knell of society despite literally all of the evidence that proves that enlightened societies embrace homosexuality and only totalitarian ones reject it

like this?

It's degeneracy done right, at the end of the day most of them contribute to society unlike the welfare leeches we have in our own societies.

Too much yuri animes.

Usually, if people go to asian countries, its to escape the the liberalism of sex from the west. But, Japan has always been a perverted paradise.

Guess it just shows China is obviously best country

I spent a month in japan a few years ago ...my hostel was full of the most German look guys ever,first night they had a Japaneses welcome high said hi to 2 German's they stared at me a said "we only talk to Japaneses girls " ..the only Japaneses girls they where talking to the were paying

that has nothing to do with their true sexual orientation tho.

Heres another reason why japan sucks a hard one, they have no concept of what love or romance is. They think the only purpose of relationships or marriage is just to raise babies. Ive talked to many husbands with wives that let them go out to fuck hookers every weekend.

So, gay marriage not being a legalize has nothing to do with resentment towards homosexuality in japan, its only because japan sees marriage as a contract to make babies and raise a household.

but how this explains that japan is the land of resort for chinese

Chinese people only do it for tourism and to escape communist laws.

Like how japanese people visit france. They dont actually want to live in the west, they just think it looks cool

The Japaneses have places for every thing,roppongi go get hookers because that where you get hookers,Shinjuku Ni-chōme where your gay so you can take your toboy out to dinner and drinks and then go home to the wife ...sin free because that happened in Shinjuku Ni-chōme or roppongi

>Its normal for women to grope each other tits in public
Proofs? Preferably with videos/pics

Nice pasta.

>tfw no cute gay bf

you never been to japan. I haven't seen japanese girls themselves do it, but i have american friends who talk about how when they went japan, japanese girls would gather around them to grope their tits because they thought they were big gaijin titties.

>argentina
>white

Get out

Muh yuri, muh dick.

but them cuties tho

pedo

>Its normal for women to grope each other tits in public
Oh fuck this guy is an anime protagonist

I will marry a qt 3.14 nip and live a comfy and traditional life in homogeneus and safe japan

I am already learning the language 6'2'' white as fuck 440 lbs bench press