Nigger cucking France

>African negro rapes 15 French girls at least
>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallowing, and all the things you can imagine
>Nigga gets caught and time for a court session
>All the victims are on the bench, and it's the 1st time they will see the dindu since the incident
>The negro appears (brought by the guards)
>His victims (the French bitches) start to cry
>Old-hag judge: "Why you did it, sir?"
>Dindu: "I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Yea, muthafucka"

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. What a time to be alive. Pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKn7hhgLPes
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False translation
You guys are pathetic and fucking easily manipulated ....

>115343181
then translate it don't be lazy

It's correct

the translation is accurate

Disgusting!

Death penalty? No guillotine time?

1 year suspended max ,with that cuck justice

accurate translation gauchiasse

>>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallowing, and all the things you can imagine

Please detail

>French
>Defending niggas
You are doomed, or kill this black chimp.

Pour gasoline over that tumor you call a head, light it and have someone put it out with a sledgehammer, you subhuman piece of shite.

Good, people will (unfortunately) only learn the hard way about immigration.

I remember you did this thread 2 monthes ago,

The end is near.

>>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallowing, and all the things you can imagine
And that's exactly what I will be imagining for the next 10 minutes.

Sup Forums would you rape a 10/10 chick if you knew you would get away with it?

I feel like its in mans nature to rape if you look at passed history but because cucked european jew law we cant rape anymore.

What are the odds most of the victims knew the nigger and invited him mover/willingly went to his place?

Virtue signaling has consequences.

>Human nature

You always hear these abhorrent shit of mass rapes by mudslimes from Germany, Austria, Sweden, eeven Russia

But you NEVER hear any cases from France despite it having the largest non-white population in Europe?!
Why?

Fuck off nigger. If I could get away with it I would kill you. Go back to /r9k/ where you belong.

Calm down Japan there weren't any tentacurrs involved

It is correct, you will be found and hanged for what you've just done.

Gang rape is very common in the poorer areas but it's usually Arab on Arab.

Disappointed but still aroused

the way he tries to victimize himself makes me want to behead him with a blunt knife

Have a (you)

How's the bunker?

"Pick up a bee from kindness, and learn the limitations of kindness."

It's a sandnigger proverb, but I always think about it when I see things like this.

Niggers don't understand such concepts as gratitude or compassion. When someone opens up a hand to them, they only see an opportunity for themselves, they don't think in such concepts as helping others.

They belong to the africa, where they can rape and murder each other to no end, but they need to stay away from civilized countries.
You can dress a nigger up, teach it how to read, it will still act and think like a nigger.
Not even hundreds of years among white people helped american niggers much, they still are more violent and impulsive than whites.

He's an infantile subhuman. He doesn't have the manhood to do anything but complain about childhood.

Expect more negroes to do things like this in the future. The fact that they feel like they are victims makes them release their inner negroe that much sooner.

>dindu nuffin
>Whitey
>Racism

Why do they even bother having trials with these things anymore?

>50%

MARINE LE PEN 2017

>killing

Now that is Typical nigger behavior, let me let you in a secret Aryan master race vikings also raped so it really is a human thing

I'm guessing the French authorities realized this young man was having a sexual emergency. I'm sure they were very lenient of the poor boy.

>sentenced to ten hours community service
The EU strikes again

>muh Vikings
There's a reason there aren't any Vikings around these days. Svencucks don't count.

>reduced to 4 hours on appeal

Um, sweetie ... not all black men are like this (;

>hurr fuck a stable civil society let's rape & murder it's natural after all
Literally monkey behaviour.

They hide everything

>Sentence over turned and accused given €20,000 due to evidence that a cop called him a bad name during the arrest.

Daily reminder that France has more niggers and Muslims than the rest of Western Europe combined. With all the recent talk about Sweden and Germany, it's easy to forget just how giga-cucked frogland is.

>morality is subjective/the post

This is what liberals will never get. And it'll take grave consequence until they only begin to start piecing this together.

Africa belongs to the White Race, we will find a moon for the orcs to inhabit.

100% potato gene

You will always be a nigger.

>dindus and liberals riot because the good boi was even arrested in the first place
>compensation increased to 100,000 euro, to be paid by the victims

Thats kinda funny seen as how this is the way humans showed up on this earth. Humans were the nigs of another civilization so they sent all of us to this semi-inhabitable planet.

Look who owns your media companies.

guys, i have a serious question. i feel like women want to be manhandled and borderline raped (but not the full violent rape) but i don't want to do that to them.

i mean, for lack of a better word i'm a nice guy and i get they want me to be dominant and not let them walk over them....but i feel like if i'm genuinely nice (i don't mean beta nice cause sex) they're going to just see me as weak.

it's causing me great cognitive dissonance because it's a thin fucking line between turning into a rapist and pleasing women, fuck i need some help from my fellow men.

how do you guys do it? i never learned as a kid, i got fucked and had a single mother drumming into my head all this beta faggotry shit about how i should never do anything to a woman and for the longest time it made me weak.

i've gotten more dominant now and don't let anyone walk over me but i'm always worried i'm being too dominant with women and one day they'll flip around and accuse me of something.

fuck

>France has more africans than south africa has whites

Really makes you think.

Disgusting

i came

vent your anger at women towards women themselves
usually in a playful/acceptable manner that is acceptable to both parties, but sometimes your cruel anger is justified and should also be released
don't apologize for this behavior, as they will just try to expand your apology into things you won't like

This. It seems we don't even bother to count France anymore.

I guess we are in the same boat potato nigger

try bsdm?

He says "blanc" in the end, which means "white".
That's all the French I know, but it's enough to know that you're a faggot.

How many American presidents where Irish? That's fine, I'll wait while you go to google, nigger.

i would kill 10 nigger babies if i knew i could get away with

well i already learned to stop apologizing even to men unless i have really fucked up (like at work if i drop a box of wine or something)

what else can i do to show my dominance? i'm afraid i'm going to turn into an asshole, i want to be nice to women but i'm learning they don't fucking want that.

it's such a fucking headfuck mate

With my fiancee she said she wanted to be dominated and all that shit.

I asserted my dominance by saying no when she asks. I tease her a lot instead, seems to drive her wild

>tells me to fuck harder
>tell her she doesn't get to boss me around
>go way slower than I was before
>begs me to go harder
>mid-fuck just pull out and stare at her
>keep her pleading
>put dick halfway in
>make few light strokes, pull out again
>literally begging me at this point
>go to pound town
>10/10 satisfied with me
>didn't have to slap her or abuse her or anything

Psychological dominance > Physical dominance

torture this evil piece of nigger trash

This. I used to apologize a LOT.
Women do not find it attractive at all.

i think you mean 'alternative translation'

If I could get away with a crime I'd much rather it be murder than rape. I get sex for free anyway but I can't kill without punishment. There are so many out there who deserve to die too (such as the fine young man in OPs video).

>Disapointed but stirr aroused

this is good but i haven't actually gotten to the sex part yet.

can i employ these tactics in trying to get with a woman?

France hasn't had that for decades.

They said it was too discriminatory towards Algerians/immigrants.

Yeah......Think about that.

>Psychological dominance > Physical dominance
this.

I'd you need to take sex, it's probably because you're too retarded to get the woman to your bed to begin with. Killing another guy is far more alpha than raping some poor chick, even if she "deserves it".
Rapists would be drawn, and quartered publicly in my ideal society. If a woman got a man killed this way by falsely accusing him, she would be burned at the stake. Checks and balances.

t. nigger rapist

>nigger who is a rapist
>guy who rapes niggers

Write more clearly, nigger.

just watched it

translation is 100% accurate

What's the difference

None. Was just bumping us back to page 1.

It's not reported.
No go zones are more or less a meme in most countries, not in France. The no go zones are so obvious that even red pill people don't even bother with them too much.
OP's story is relatively rare though. The gang rape is usually contained to the undesirable populations, both perpetrators and victims.

Vile animal deserves to be lined up and shot

Dated 4 women in my life, 4th of which is the fiancee.

The only one I couldn't really control was my last gf, but I'm not ashamed to say that she is a strong independent woman who literally don't need no man. I have 0 hard feelings with that glorious girl and wish her the best.

As for the other 3, it's just a matter of not giving women what they want. No need to even be an asshole about it. They're indecisive? Be even more indecisive. They want to go see this movie? Fuck you we're seeing this movie instead.

However the trick to making them fall for you is to EVENTUALLY give in, but when they least expect it. Little shit they might have mentioned offhand or in passing conversation are things you need to be ready for and latch onto like a hawk. Days, weeks, or months later when they've completely forgotten about it, take them to wherever this place was or give them that little thing.

Never been cheated on, never cheated on anyone, never abused anyone, never really hurt anyone. I'm just a manipulative fuck when it comes to relationships. I never admit when I'm wrong and always justify things to make the girl think she was actually wrong deep down, even if I blatantly know I'm full of shit.

t. guy with a coddling single mother and an older sister that got mad he was spoiled for being such a calm little pleasant cookie and she got nothing in return for her tantrums

Also it helps to be attractive.

youtu.be/yKn7hhgLPes

>drawn and quartered
>drawn and quartered
>drawn and quartered
>drawn and quartered

Don't tell me you wouldn't pay to see this publicly...

Also French law is so cucked that it is illegal to collect data based on ethnicity. So in the few cases where these cases somehow make it to the (((media))) you won't see the racial (or islam) angle of it.
If you read French, there was an interesting book called France Clockwork Orange released like three years ago that described the rise of violent criminality in France over the last four decades. The book was endorsed by every police association in the country, of none of the media, as expected.

Should be free to the public

>being vogelfrei will never be a thing again

feels bad man

>my mother got married to a white man, so now I hate whitey

This is why you dont racemix

Yeah, but then everyone would go. Just charge $1, have it in a big coliseum. That way everyone could go, and still be able to see it. That would just be the opening ceremony. Then we could have some non/semi lethal Olympic games afterward, followed by a couple gladiator matches.

thanks so much mate, i'll give it a shot.

i wish i did not have to be so Machiavellian but it's almost like women LIKE you manipulating them.

i don't wanna be one of those guys complaining about the game, but i started late so i just want to catch up and learn how to play it good.

is it true that just by not being a beta cuck you'll have a massive advantage compared to the rest of the cuck cunts?

This is a pretty devastating truth bomb

outstanding read in your pic

define cuck cunt

just the general class of men. i mean, 50% of men are weak feminine liberal pussies now, so surely i'll at least have an advantage over them by not being a pussy myself?

They don't.

>USA
>white

go back to Africa, scum

the translation of the video is bad as fk dunno who translated it but it is wrong at 60%

shill

he's right dickhead or you don't talk french ......

he still rapped them but the translation is wrong so many times it's frustrating