Wake up!

We are spiritual beings trapped in flesh. God is real. Allah = God. Jesus was a man who realized he was God. We all are! Every fucking one of us. All religions are trying to answer the same questions. When you pray you are talking to God. When you meditate properly you are listening to God.

For fucks sake listen! This goes for Stormweenies, pollacks, weabos, reddit fags, and shills. All of you mother fuckers need to just set as little as 5 minutes a day to cultivate a practice and your lives will be better. You will come to see God in all things(including yourself and other people).

"What kind of crack is this dude smoking?" None. Think about yourself for a second. Your body is made up of trillions of cells. Each of these individual cells is unique, but each one has the exact same DNA as each other one. This DNA gets expressed differently depending on which type of cell it is. That is why there are blood cells, skin cells, neurons, etc. These cells are you, but they have no conception of being you. You are very similar to cells in that you have no idea you are in fact part of a much larger being. That being is sometimes referred to as God.

Why do you think Jesus told people to love their neighbors as if they were themselves? It is because in reality they are you! When you harm others you are like a cancer inside a body eating away at itself.

I'm a partially woke dude, who hit the snooze button after waking up. In the Theravadan Buddhist tradition I would be called a Stream Enterer. I was raised Christian and was then an Atheist until stumbling on the truth. Now, I identify as a bad Buddhist.

I posted this in /pol instead of /x because I just want to remind wage slaves in CTR that there is something greater than the shekel to strive for in life. To my pollack brothers, please keep fighting the good fight. To everyone, remember this is a board of peace. I'll be up for another 30 minutes or so AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1qui6pC54A
21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/moon_nuc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkVC7lqc--0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFK39tQVFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=bvPyipy8erg
youtube.com/watch?v=F9T90GWfk40
youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is very obvious to most people. curious: what was your reason for posting this today? did you have spiritual awakening today?

SHUTUP FAKE PROPHET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't forget to sage, kids.

>Jesus was a man who realized he was God. We all are! Every fucking one of us.

Alan Watts can explain this to you in a way that'll make you think he lives inside your soul

youtube.com/watch?v=N1qui6pC54A

Nice old pic from Magic.
Bitch!

But how?

I really want to know the truth, but I have no eyes to see and no ears to hear.

Until I meet the conditions required to reach the truth, I guess I'll focus on how to

SINK
THE
CHINKS

keep unproven conspiracy shit in x

I don't know if there is any particular reason why. I almost didn't make this post. No, this has only been obvious to me for 4 years.

Is religion a negative or positive force for spirituality? Are humans better off practicing spirituality in private, maybe with their families only, than in large group settings? Any what is your opinion on the Bible and Christianity in general, seeing as you now consider yourself more Buddhist.

I've accepted the Truth that we are indeed part of a much larger, incomprehensible whole.

I've known this since I was a child, looking out at planets with telescopes, learning about space in school; it's taught me the Universe we live in is full of patterns (or our brains seek out patterns naturally, at least.)

When I look at our solar system I see protons orbiting nuclei, much like what is inside of us.

Are we like Gods ourselves to the smaller universes that potentially reside inside our cells?

Fuck off, Gnostic

>2020
The god of wisdom has spoken.

You're such a deep special snowflake.

Posting memes is talking to the one true God

YHWH is really satan

Hope the Lord forgives you friend. Allah is Satan. Jesus is Lord. Stop trying to drag others down your rabbit hole to hell. Ask Jesus to forgive you and show you his light before it's too late

Can confirm. I also hit the snooze button, gave up after the non-happening that was 2012. It has begun though, brother. In a mad twist of irony, Donald Trump has become a fucked up catalyst for the great awakening. 'Kek' is this darkly humorous, cosmic irony. We are the beating heart of the revolution, we are the new jewluminati.

>protons orbiting nuclei

>believing that lie in 2017

pic related is the real atomic structure

Low IQ netherniggers can leave. .

^the only kike i won't gas

Sauce? That looks crazy.

This. Jesus Christ is God, who came in the flesh to die for our sins in an ultimate act of mercy. All you have to do is accept his death as payment for your sins specifically and believe it with your heart. Once you are saved you cannot lose salvation. You can make God upset with you but he loves you and will not rescind your salvation. When you die, you WILL meet God. Are you really gonna burn in Hell because you didn't want to look "old fashioned" in 2017? Too much pride? Gonna do it next week? Do it now. Call out to Jesus and tell him you believe and want him to show you the way. Its so simple!

Haha
I think there are many roads to the truth. All of us walk a different path. For me, I wasn't trying to get in religious stuff at all. I was really depressed and I hate the idea of taking drugs so I started looking into how to combat my depression without them. I would have thoughts like "I'm a failure" or I would start thinking about how I could have done things differently. I read a little about meditation and started doing it. It was pretty hard at first. I tried a couple of different types before settling on the Soto Zen method of practicing Zazen

Yup, that's bretty much how things are.

And it's just as it should be.

you say that you know, that you accept the truth, and yet you are asking questions that shouldn't require answers, if you know what you say you know. As above, so below. The stream winner abolishes doubt

Question: Why should I follow any rules that come from the old testament? The prophecy was fulfilled with Christ so why should I follow Jew laws? The new testament laws are more then sufficient and frankly, incompatible with the old shit laws.

Allah =!= God.
The symbolism of God is light. He literally brought light into the darkness and that's how the world started.
The symbolism of Allah is darkness. ISIS is clad in black. Their flag is black. Muslims all bow to a black cube of darkness five times a day.

Well, I'll try that. You might have saved billions of people with this post, mate.

But until I know the ultimate truth,

SINK
THE
CHINKS

What if Moses talking to 'God' was him realising that we are all part of one eternal consciousness - and that true 'immortality' or eternal life for the human race is simply making sure we all survive since the death of humanity is the end of that consciousness
What if Jesus Christ is a model for what we should all be like as human beings, especially in our day and age when we all have a surpising amount of power - I can buy guns and countries can have nukes - in a way we are all 'Gods', some, like Kanye, are more Godly because they have more power
And Jesus is the Model of a perfect 'God' as in the person we should all act like once Google and Amazon and Macdonalds and Apple make our lives simple and give us the power of Gods

kill ALL muslim

The path to salvation and few will find it, The path to destruction is wide and many will take it. You should actually give Christ a try before finding something """better""" Besides what you have described is just servicing your ego...why bother shooting up heroin is faster

I was just having a chin wag with Jesus in the upper room, he thinks you're going to struggle fitting through the eye of that needle, pal. Better remove those fatty humps, they're holding you back

You lost me at >Kanye is more Godly

I plan on asking a priest this one very soon.

Just more selfish nonsense

is narrow *

The new testament is based on the old one. If you look at the sermon on the mount, Jesus actually took old testament commands and increased them

21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/moon_nuc.html

Theorized by one of the Manhattan Project scientists

Here's another redpill regarding magnetic fields

youtube.com/watch?v=WkVC7lqc--0

Good because the only thing dragging Christianity down is it's pathetic grasping of the old testament jewish laws (((for some reason))).

I'm not rich though, or a camel.

you are one ignorant, Christ-cock riding motherfucker. Give Christ-consciousness a try before dispensing your cucked view on spirituality

>Allah = God

troll

Funny, I identify as a bad Buddhist as well.

Let me ask you this then; let's say some form of war breaks out across the United States, to the point where it is hard to live a peaceful life and people are getting killed.

Do you participate in the fighting (at your own level of commitment) to survive, or do you flee to somewhere less violent? Do you kill to survive? What would a proper Buddhist do in such a circumstance?

You seem upset user.

Mark 12:28-34
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[b] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

32 “Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33 To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

34 When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

I just mean that Kanye West has a lot of power and influence over the world around him and that he recognizes that
I think it's not meditation that elivate you to 'God Status' it's science and money and power so you have ultimate control over your surroundings but once you have all those things what then? I think even if you're an atheist you have to admit values and morals and ethics do matter since otherwise people like Kanye have all this power have no reason to not act like niggers

>Why do you think Jesus told people to love their neighbors as if they were themselves? It is because in reality they are you! When you harm others you are like a cancer inside a body eating away at itself.

That seems to be a cornerstone of your crackpot dream and also the most problematic part. Most of the living things are animals other than humans. And, they harm each other a great deal.

No. Suffering and pleasure are chemical stimuli functioning to direct us to climb on top of the mount of dead bodies of others and claim everything.

you are a camel, and your beliefs and opinions are your emergency reserves for the desert you think you are in. They are only weighing you down. It doesn't matter though, in the end you will see you god in all his glory, and realize how simple it could have been for you all along.

it sounds more like you are having a mild episode of mania Op. many such cases. sad.

Some might say Kanye behaviour is degenerate.

And what happens to Science Money and Power after you die. you can't take it with you.

Certainly it is unproven, but this idea definitely isn't conspiracy. It is basically the whole goal of Buddhism, to awaken to your Buddha nature. Are all religions a conspiracy?
I think religion can be both good and bad for spirituality. There are snake oil salesmen and gurus in every faith. I think spirituality should be practiced at all times everywhere. I'm most familiar with the stories from the Bible over any other religious text. I think there are some really good things in there. I wouldn't take all of it literally though. I think Jesus was awesome. He's one of the best examples of humanity. The fact that we are having a discussion about him 2000 years later proves he made a lasting impact on the world.

Before Abraham was, I Am.

The kingdom of heaven is within you

Ego is what obscures our sight into what we truly are. Like holding a finger up to mask the sun, our awareness is held on the movement of our mind, masking what we are. It's why Jesus said to enter the kingdom of heaven you must become again as a child. A child had no concept of who they are, what their life story is until they are indoctrinated into creating one and focusing their life around this story, prior to this they are purely in the moment observing the world for what it is there and then.

The thing that is common to each of us is the feeling I am. Research I am to uncover the truth for yourself.

If you are trapped then you should kys.

I think we are entering a brave new world - we have the power to simulate whole virtual reality worlds and we have self driving cars and whatever the fuck this thing is: youtube.com/watch?v=yFK39tQVFwY
technology is only getting better I think we really need to start thinking about what it is we want to do collectively with all this power

FUCK Allah that ducking false pig "God" & & your pervert prophet mohommad who burns in he'll thus very day fir being a lying,murdering,rapist,child molester you worthless dog. Islam will be brought under foot again soon fool! We are just a match strike away I'm a room full of gas & dynamite from the new Crusade that'll purge all you Islamic mooslim scum once & for all.

Blasphemy.

WE CHIM NOW

I think you're right. That's why the government puts so much effort into misinformation, dividing an conquering, giving us disease, killing us, enslaving us, and otherwise keeping us down. Too much power, they want to limit it mostly be keeping us dumb and entertained.

I dunno, maybe you become reborn like some religions say you do - I kinda think that
But on the other hand, maybe the promise of eternal life was a literal promise
We have gene editing technology, and we can 3D print organic material, and we have a VERY in-depth knowledge how the body works maybe it's only a matter of time before we fix death

>British
>not understanding Shakespeare's irony in the phrase "oh brave new world with such people in it!"
>Not understanding Huxley's further irony
Truly a sheep with no shepherd

LOL People are still in denial of their Devine purpose. Especially you religious ones should know each and every one of us has a plan made by god AKA the Devine creator who in the end is us in a higher and more purer state of being. We will meet Christ, but in Christ consciousness that's why you should always try to be your best self. Your crystalline bodies are just waiting to be used in the next phase of human evolution. Going to heaven is a conscious choice that you make on a day to day basis and it's never too late to change. You are god, and god is love.

I can't stand 'Christians' who misunderstand the entire message of Jesus (whether he be a real historical figure or fabricated from various myths and figures of that time). There is no final judgement when you die, no trial before god, no damnation in hell, no great reward for believing in Jesus. You are the divine; a tiny, insignificant grain of sand, a wisp in the mind of god, and simultaneously the WHOLE sheebang. Understand this and you don't need religious dogma

What utter shite...stop listening to your demons user

>Tfw Sup Forums is filled with those who have woken up to IT.

That's how we know that the game we are playing on this board is the best one.

You have no idea what the Bible says you are just spouting appropriated degenerate myths. Read the Bible and then come back.

You're not wrong, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvPyipy8erg

Watch this when you have the time.

>demons
Tell me user, what exactly are demons. Don't just tell me they're bad spirits. Where did they come from and why are they here.

I've read the New Testament extensively, also large parts of the OT, though I admit I'm not an expert. My digits have confirmed that you are wrong, sorry. The good news for you is that it doesn't matter, when you receive your DMT hit on your death bed, you will see for yourself

I believe in the afterlife and eternal life if you're judged to have lived righteously.

"Fixing death" as you say sounds like literal hell

Read the Bible I am no expert

I've taken DMT it is just a drug trip. Why are you peddling that joe rogan pseudo science shit?

There is NO god expect Jesus Christ. Read new testament its simply radical. 11 out of 12 apostles where brutally martyred just because they wouldnt say jesus wasnt God,why what did they have to gain by makeing up lies ..since then the church has over came everything thats been thrown at it. Jesus said he would return after the 3rd temple in Jerusalem was build..isreal didnt even exist for 2000 years and then look its back when u see the 3rd temple better open your bible and read and belive as i do or be thrown into eternal hell fire . Matthew 13:42

Fucking gnostics are batshit nuts....

They are truly doing the work of the evil one.

Because I totally have time to read 31,000+ verses.

Allah is the Arabic word for God. I don't believe that Muslims have it 100% right for sure, but they all aren't part of ISIS. Some Muslim ideas about God I think are very good. They practice aniconism in their faith. They don't allow images depicting God. God is definitely not the skydad you see popularly depicted. They run into problems with this when they take it further prohibiting pictures of Mohammad and other prophets. Also saying Mohammad was the last prophet is a false belief. There will always be new prophets.

It isn't really like that. I'm not saying that I am God, as in I know everything and am all powerful. I am merely saying that I am a part of God. I'm like a skin cell that knows it's part of this much much larger being.

It is definitely not about my ego. I had to get past my ego to SEE. I am nothing. I am a huge fan of Christ. I just didn't say "Christ I believe in you" and think that gets me a ticket to heaven. If you really believe in Christ, don't just see him as Christ the God, see him as Christ the man and try to emulate his behavior.

What if I told you that reincarnation happens from moment to moment; thoughts arise, judgments are made, you identify with this as your self and whence your ego is reborn. Depending on your patterns of behavior, whether you have done been righteous or wicked, your 'karma', you are reborn in heavenly realms, humanly realms or in various hells. I am agnostic about reincarnation after the physical body dies, but this I know for sure

Interesting thoughts

>user this book will make you a stronger person and grant you eternal life
>tl;dr hue hue

I'm not peddling any that cuck has to sell. I'm just giving you a heads up as to what may likely happen to you when you die, as many people with NDE's have testified.

Count the number of times you said "I" in the last post and re-evaluate you your supposed lack of ego

No it's bullshit

Hey user, should I read the Law of One or The Ra Materials and are those channelers not actually full of bologna?

Really though it's not really science nor proven. About as credible as reptilians

Slightly offtopic but I'd like to point out that recourring patterns in nature are often given by the fact that those patterns are optimal solutions to common problems or equations, not anything else.

I can understand your excitement but think you should talk less and listen more burgerbro

Thank you op, I finally understand.

We are all like cells in the body. All of us comprise once being.

And that means the destructive forces like leftists and muslims are literally cancerous cells which must be poisoned out of the body if we are to survive. Hitler understood this and that's why he chose the route of killing degenerates with chemo instead of just shooting them.

Excellent post, op.

when you look at reincarnation this way, the bullshit woo woo that Buddhists preach disappears
and you, I think we have already established that you are a dogmatic bible thumper. You are not on my level and I really don't wish to be too rude, but at this point my patience with you has run out. I pity you, may forge on through your dogmatic christian period, have your militant atheist phase, dabble in new age woo woo bullshit before coming full circle and and returning back to god

Are you familiar with Frithjof Schuon? I think you'd enjoy his work, based on what you've said here.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9T90GWfk40

You are literally talking about new age woo woo bullshit and desu I went through an extensive existentialist atheist phase and have now accepted the one true Church. I have to tell you user it is the most beautiful feeling. I am just trying to share it with you out of friendship I don't mean to be dogmatic but I hope you find your way home.

>Allah
Your opinion is immediately worthless.

>forge on through your dogmatic christian period, have your militant atheist phase, dabble in new age woo woo bullshit before coming full circle and and returning back to god

This describes my journey too. I lost faith with the first sip but found gnosis at the bottom of the glass. Or something like that.

I no longer believe in God but know.

you are a mental camel based on how you talk down to people. fucking idiot. learn how to be a better Christian and realize we all meet God

I don't think there is anything wrong with fighting to survive. I would kill to survive. I would kill to protect others. I don't know what a "proper Buddhist" would do. The Shaolin monks fought to survive, but there were many monks who haven't in the past.

I agree with you 100% The first noble truth is suffering. Life is full of suffering, from the mundane suffering of getting a little hungry or craving a cigarette up to being tortured and having your testicles crushed. This 3d world we live in is not a kind or compassionate place, especially among the animal kingdom. It is survival of the fittest. However, humans do have the capacity for kindness and love. In the bible there is a lot of talk about resisting the beast. I think this is our beast nature, for we are indeed animals.

So, you are in fact saying that I AM Anthony Burch?

maybe because you're using Jesus for your own personal gains you sick fuck

>new age
>talking about teachings going back to tens of thousands years old

Beautiful. The term "Grand Geometrician" is apt.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

worthless faggot :)