twitter.com/PressSec/status/838386441755443200

twitter.com/PressSec/status/838386520906219520

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/838387595964993536
youtube.com/watch?v=82ZcZ7s-3O8
i.imgur.com/xlEE1qG.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally fucking nothing.

It's just a tactic to try and get everyone's focus off the failings of the Trump administration.

This.
Drumpf has no control and no power, everyone has abandoned his doomed admin. Power will be returned to it's rightful people and drumpf will rot in a jail cell.

These. So. Much.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

TURN UP THE HEAT

FUCK DRUMPF

LOCK HIM UP

But seriously folks, we can't let this literally Hitler guy to get those nuculer codes.

say the line, shill

It might be too late, I suspect he has sold them to any soviet actor who would give his company money, very sad day for the world.

We need to help get this man a nice one bed unit in a fed prison.

Then why are people frightened that he's "changed America" and "Taking away rights"?

Generally if you have no power, you can't do those things.

This is some great bread

>Fuck Drumpf

What's a "drumpf"? Do you have trouble speaking English? I don't blame you since it's one of the hardest languages to learn.

I'll bet you 5 USD -- it's a monthly salary in your country, right? -- that nothing at all will come of this. What do you think?

A tactic to kill king nigger.

Which I approve of.

FEDERAL PRISON IS TOO GENEROUS. DRUMPF NEEDS TO ROT IN GITMO. MAKE HIM SHARE A CELL WITH A TERRORIST.

FUCK DRUMPF

HILLARY IS UP 15 IN THE LATEST WAPO POLL. DRUMPKINS BTFO. SAY MADAME PRESIDENT

It's childish bullying name calling in order to sound "edgy".

>Trump's not his real name, it's Drumpf! Which sound stupid, ergo, he's stupid!
>Hurr hurr hurr

> Rubs hands
> Turns to Jew friends and share a deep laugh

Dont you guys ever learn?

All is well, remain calm.

David, is that you?

KEK

SAVED

FUCK DRUMPF

Oh Sweetie.Thats just propaganda for this media machine, keep the pressure on drumpf and watch him crack. It's working. Deep state actors and intel community are purging the fat fuck.

THIS

THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE THE FULL BRUNT OF THE MEDIA, THE IC AND RUSSIA ABOUT TO DUMP THEIR EVIDENCE ON YOU. DRUMPF'S MIND IS BREAKING COMPLETELY.

twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/838387595964993536

Wow,Spicer BTFO

What is the preferred method for executing traitors by the U. S. government?

I love how how Spicer said "we are not going to comment until the investigation is over."

Basically last night at they all berated Trump for being a dumb mother fucker who can't keep his mouth shut.

Even IF this little conspiracy theory is true now everyone involved will have more than enough time to cover their asses or lawyer up all because Trump ranted prematurely on twitter.

DRUMPF BTFO

Haha, tl'dr "We're going to ignore this and hope everyone else forgets about it"

wew boi

This is what happened to the (((rosenbergs)))

>Julius was executed first; he died after the first electric shock. Ethel's execution did not go smoothly. After she was given the normal course of three electric shocks, attendants removed the strapping and other equipment only to have doctors determine that Ethel's heart was still beating. Two more electric shocks were applied, and at the conclusion, eyewitnesses (Bob Considine among them) reported that smoke rose from her head.[47]

IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAS SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL AND KNOWS THE OTHER SHOE IS ABOUT TO DROP. STONE APPEARS TO BE LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FOR HIS EVENTUAL INSANITY PLEA.

DRUMPF BTFO!

drumpf is finished

Looks like the nigger will be hanging blumpf
A strange turn of events

Drumpf btfo

No this is what is happening

>Democrats had preplanned to attack Trump on a Russian angle
>Found nothing, ended up breaking the law when attempting to find something
>Make a bunch of noise because we've made some headway with things like manafort.
>Congressional investigative committee is made
>Administration now points the congressional investigate committee at the laws that have been broken in order to make this circus in the first place

>ohfuck.jpg

and by found nothing, I mean nothing real.

I used to support Trump but this evidence that you mention is very interesting and mskes me change my mind

Oh sweetie. Nice fake news, drumpfy blumpfy dreams some shit up while playing golf and sperged like an autistic kid.

SAYS WHO, DRUMPF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE LIES ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

>No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. - Lincoln

DRUMPF BTFO
>DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO
>DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO

Yup. Really regret voting for him. Thats why #imwithher in 2020.

this entire thread is shills

Good thread.

Salon, the Guardian, National Review (to name a few) have already confirmed there was a wire tap, including at least two attempts to get a warrant, one of which was rejected by the FISA courts. The fact that a FISA "court" rejected a warrant shows there was less than no merit to whatever jugears claimed about Trump, since FISA courts are notoriously wiretap rubberstampers.

Try to keep up instead of defaulting to literallyhitler mode.

This isn't normal shilling. It's regular Sup Forums users trolling as shills in order to have more laughs, and they end up doing (((their))) work for free.

This is ADVANCED shilling.

>Salon, the Guardian, National Review
Fake news. Fuck off shill. Drumpf is finished.

The idea that Obama would wiretap a Fox New reporter and the entire Associated Press because they made him look bad is ridiculous.

So is the idea that he would use the IRS to persecute conservatives and Christians, including going to far as to ask them abiut the content of their prayers. Ridiculous.

Or the idea he would have the ATF do gun-running to Mexican cartels just so he cam create justification for banning guns in the US.

All completely ridiculous allegations that have all now been 100% proven.

so it is official. DRUMPF BTFO

Leftists are like parasites who live off of twitter favorites that they get from replying to any pro Trump accounts

Source? Proof?
No fake news thanks, sick of you drumpf shills.

shills out in full force today

DRUMPF needs to be send back!

SLIMPF HAS BEEN BTFO

FUCK GRUMPF

FUCK DLUMPF

This. So. Much.

FUCK THE CUNT MUMPF

CARTER PAGE ON ANDERSON COOPER

GUILTY! CANNOT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION! IMPLICATED IN RUSSIA DOSSIER, SCARED FOR HIS LIFE.

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZcZ7s-3O8

DOSSIER: i.imgur.com/xlEE1qG.png

SAD!

Fuck Lincoln I'd have slaves if it weren't for his literal gay ass

FUCK PLUMPFKINS AS WELL

DRUMPF PREPARING HIS BOIPUCCI FOR FEDERAL INMATE BBC

HOW WILL HIS COLON EVER RECOVER?

Fuck Lincoln and FUCK BLIMPF

My gawd, I have never seen such glorious deflection in my life. What a timeline to be alive. Obama and democrats going down in flames, screaming "I hate you Donald Trump" as they fall backwards into the abyss.

CLOMPF NEVER WILL RECOVER

PUMPF BLOWN OUT

Lumpf really screwed the pooch this time!

Fuck you AUMPFKIN

A very pretty picture sweetie.

ShariaBlue shill chequeing in. Gotta get my word count up for that sweet Soros bonus.

DOGUMPF IS FUCKED

FUCK HIM, DONLD FIMPF

NO BRAKES ON THE SINKING SHIP!

>OBAMA GOING DOWN IN FLAMES
WRONG! $60 MILLION BOOK DEAL, SURFING AND CHILLING. BLUMPF INCREASINGLY ERRATIC AND LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

SAD!

ARUMPF
BRUMPF
CRUMPF
DRUMPF
ERUMPF
FRUMPF
GRUMPF
HRUMPF
IRUMPF
JRUMPF
KRUMPF
LRUMPF
MRUMPF
NRUMPF
ORUMPF
PRUMPF
QRUMPF
RRUMPF
SRUMPF
TRUMPF
URUMPF
VRUMPF
WRUMPF
QRUMPF
YRUMPF
ZRUMPF

FUCK SCRUMPF

Man I can't wait till Obama goes to prison for illegally abusing powers for insider collusion.

That's some serious shit.

BUCK CRUMPF!

Digits confirms prison for blumpf

The Russian ties investigation will go on for months and will bring down Trump and his obsolete supporters.

Do you have a hypersleep chamber? Might be awhile xD

And it's not even a thing. They said that was his grandfathers name when he came to the USA.

It's not even true.

>Frederick Trump (* 14. März 1869 in Kallstadt als Friedrich Trump; † 27. Mai 1918 in New York)

According to his Stammbuch that guys grandfather was this guy:
>Friedrich Trumps ältester bekannter männlicher Vorfahre war sein Urgroßvater Johannes Paul Trump (1727–1792)

The name Trump is fairly common in southern Germany.
Many are also called Trumpf.
Trumpf and Trump (Swabian for Trumpf) mean having an ace, as in ace trump, good luck/good cards.

It's a very good name desu.

Source: I'm from southern Germany where many Trumps and Trumpfs live.

TRUMPF BTFO

so if there was a wiretap and trump has nothing to hide, then why doesn't he declassify the recordings?

.sedoc raelcun eht teg yug siht tel t'nac ew ssensuoires lla ni tuB .nrub dna hsarc pmurT gnihctaw suoiralih gnikcuf si sihT .ereh retov pmurT remrof ,eil annog toN

If digits then ASSUMPF GOING TO JAIL

>It's a very good name desu.

WHAT ABOUT HIS REAL NAME? SLUMPF?

Kek confirms Trump comes from a brilliant family with an extraordinarily good name.

Are you shitting me?

In his first month Trump has done more in office than any president before in terms of policies and what he campaigned on.

You can't argue this. This is fact.

And now you're saying he can't go after Obama?

Oh man - wrong move.

Kek confirms again.

TRUMPF is finished. Beat it Nazi.

checked but fuck drumpf and fuck white people. Drumpf is FINISHED

Why are you so insecure?

Isn't it the current year?

>16posts by this ID
You havin' a giggle there aussie?

He hasn't achieved anything at all aside from beating Obama golf record.

CjdjdfjddhsnPMF should end his life. He is finished. IT IS OVER.

ROOSEVELT NIXON JOHNSON LINCOLN

DRUMPF DONE MORE THAN ANY OF THE ABOVE

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>signs a bunch of executive orders that he doesn't even read
>look at how much president trump is doing omg.

Kek confirms Trump's brilliance.

Kek confirms Trump will release documents and jail King "ifififif" Nignog

Of course. Its 1am, real nigga hours shitposting.

ANGRUPF IS DONE BOI NOW FUCK OFF MUMPHFKIN

>I don't know anything about American politics

It's okay kangaroo. Never expected a foreigner to really pay attention other than the brainwashing talking points you read on CNN.

FUCK BLIMPF!

THIS BREAD IS A LITTLE TO SPICY FOR ME

I CALL IT TOAST