Why are Germans on here still so salty over Brexit?

Even the 'right-wing, red-pilled' Krauts on here are insufferable cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

harrietharman.org/south_london_press_column_eu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are Germans on here still so salty over Brexit?
Because ever since they separated from us they've had this twisted obsession with empire building.

The EU is simply the latest attempt.

The new model is simply to become the ruling class rather than the majority.

It's ethno-aristocracy as opposed to Ethnofascim.

TL;DR: The Eternal Kraut does it again.

Because it's their natural behaviour to try to destroy things and they are easy to brainwash.

Some Example:
We all know CNN and how they are liberal. When CNN got more extreme, more burgers started to dislike them and they are the least trusted news network in the US now.
You can see something like this in nearly every country.
But Germany is different. Compared to the German media, CNN is right wing. They really are hardcore lefties and full of propaganda. If you would translate German News to English and show it to some 0815-citizen of some other country, they would think that it's some satire.
You just can't imagine how hard the propaganda is hitting them.... but Germans don't get it, the possibility that the media is lying to them just doesn't exist in the brain of some German.

>pic related is the average German "journalist"

They must be stopped

Frexit SOON

I watched a German 'comedian' joking about Brexit. German humour mixed with butthurt was a weird mix.

Without german autism we would be some nameless, RUSSIED finno-ugric tribe in Russia somewhere, but thanks to german autists bringing culture, western inventions and christianity here, we actually have a shot at being independent.

If you let us down you are officially our nemesis again

Germans can do what they want in the East. But when they sperg out and drag the rest of Europe into things it becomes a problem.

WE GOT THIS

Why are shills paid by globalist Jews repeating these retarded divide and conquer "questions" disgregarding any fact about Sup Forums every day again?

No mate, go on and do it.
To pave the way for a european future, Bongs need to make the Brexit happen.
Europe cannot be ruled under one, collective Nation aka USE. Sadly, our government officials are retarded sellouts that suck the the EU dick constantly.
Make the Brexit happen bongs, take the first step to free the people of Europe from this torment issued by Brussels.

Nigga they can't even get meat right. It's always flavourless or washed out or flavourless and washed out or flavourless and served with syrupy kale or flavourless and served with watery apple sauce.

These peeps just kind of don't get it.

Any of it.

Wish the Dutch could've taken them over or something. They're pretty great engineers with an ADORABLE language, an intense but still relaxed attitude and among the tallest whites around.

It is in the nature of krauts to be insufferable faggots

Hitler's biggest mistake was bombing London. What the fuck was he trying to even accomplish with waging war on other white brothers like this? And now they are at the other side of the extreme where they have cucked themselves so hard that being pro-Trump is more dangerous there than in America.

Because Krauts everyday shill for the anti-European KalEUrgi Plan

I like the Dutch as well. They're an Anglo/Kraut hybrid. They have the taste for freedom like us and the efficiency of Krauts.

It's sad. Germany is a country that I want to like as we have many things in common but they're a victim of their own history: they became a country late on and their empire envy made them an eternal menace

no. its just d&c by some paid group. they play both sides.

Read Mein kampf
Its the same cucks on the right hitler was up against

>EU can't collapse soon enough
oy m8

fuck you, we will never leave EU, we are not made at 85% of inbred retard, we've always been your nemesis, you are going down uk, and once you'll be on fire we might pee on the ashes.

EU is the best thing ever created, you low IQ monkey just cant wrap your head around it, maybe grow up or take some vitamin D

The UK is going to replace skilled poles and Romanians with more shitkins and Indians lmao

In order for germany to become germoney, it has to become germonkey. Brilliant.

salty? we just feel sorry for you.

germans are subhuman scum. we have to kill them all.

GERMXIT NEXT

>Skilled Poles
>Skilled

Don't feel sorry for us Hans. You can have all the refugees to yourselves. No really! We don't want any! They're all yours mate.

t. Francois al-Abdullah

quality rare

We don't feel sorry for you.

as if britain will stop importing immigrants
they did it before the EU, during the EU and will do it after teh EU aswell.

Notice how this isn't a thing.

Every other nation has at least toyed with the idea of leaving the EU except Germany.

Proof that the EU is merely an extension of German national interests.

I think they are trying to compensate for running late in the colonialism game by building the EU empire in the current year, which has actually pumped a lot of money into development of baltic economy, but god forbid if they decide to "re-settle the rapefugees" because of "european solidarity" that will be the death of EU.

I actually have huge respect for Germany and their culture, but germans are often so funny compared to other euros. My dad here was working with a german guy once and he told me that when the lunch break begun, he immediately dropped the pencil and spent the exact minutes at the lunch break that was assigned, coming back at the exact time. This was funny because for other workers in my dad's workplace, people sometimes worked longer to complete a task, sometimes leave earlier and treat schedule somewhat orientively, but germans always were painfully obsessive about schedules to the point of looking robotic.

I like russian civilization...

Tell me what the EU has done for the average Brit.

I am not.
Don't generalise plz.

>Germans can do what they want in the East

nope, they cun't

Because we're told to be.

Sure, but we can control non-EU immigration.

The problem is that we can't prevent anyone with an EU passport from living in Britain.

Also a lot of red hair/light eyes, which makes them much more nordic as well.

Not that I don't consider the entire 'Nord' thing a bit odd in general, but there's that.

Also they seem much more resistant to societal disintegration in a lot of ways. They just Do The Thing and partake of vices with gusto without falling to them.

[Make Belgium Dutch Again]

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

[At the current rate the Jewish race will breed itself into extinction before whites actually. The miscegenation and feminism programming's taken root to such a degree the JQ will answer itself soon enough]

The EU was originally conceived and built to sustain the French and (West) German industries and agriculture. It's pretty much still the role it takes, but with Germany's economy much stronger, it's gained the usual Kraut political obssession with giving orders to everyone, for example, inviting millions of rapists and terrorists then ordering everyone else take them in.

They're salty because their country relies on the EU and dominating it.

>Germans always were painfully obsessive about schedules to the point of looking robotic

This is true. They're like ants. Efficient and follow the leader no matter what. This is disastrous when they have a shitty leader.

you country is full of pakis and indians but you complain about the polish immigration... yes thats why we feel sorry for you.

I honestly think that most pro-EU posters in here are female. Only 1 out of 10 Men i talk about politics here are Lefties. But i swear Lads, 101 out of 100 women are as left as it gets. Completely brainwashed to the point of no return.

LOL

Merely for the bantz desu

im obviously a frenchfag posting from london.

but honestly London is like about half white from what i saw, you racist fuck must be boiling, the amount of people of colored in london compared to Paris is just crazy.

it's nice of you to think that since you left EU you are gonna send them back home, just prove to everyone how retarded and clueless you are.

read a book, you'll understand what EU has done

harrietharman.org/south_london_press_column_eu

There are MORE Poles here than Indians or Pakis.

They commit MORE crimes, they consume MORE resources.

Just because you're white doesn't mean you're a model citizen. Fuck off.

Name 5 things that the EU has done to improve the life of ordinary British citizens.

Should be easy right?

The Poles we got after 2005 were shitty criminals. Poland's crime rate plummeted for a reason.

Boston in the U.K. voted the most for Brexit and they have no Pakis...just Eastern Europeans taking the agricultural jobs, not integrating and being criminals.

You're welcome to them. I don't care if they're white. They're not British and need to go like the Islamists.

>There are MORE Poles
>They commit MORE crimes

no shit

A
FUCKING
KRAUT

LOL

i think he meant by %'s
and you know he meant that. Except if you're a fucking muslim, meaning your iq is below 90, so it makes sense.

i dont believe that poles commit more crimes then pakis

Agreed. I just hope they reach a breaking point in coming decades and lash out hard against leftism and islam, but I guess they are too demoralized and they never reach that breaking point.

If your men are so redpilled, then how come your women are all lefties? It makes no sense.

>krauts would be ok with this because muh diversity

>against brexit
>red-pilled
pick one

>Even the 'right-wing, red-pilled' Krauts on here are insufferable cucks
I think that is exactly the issue, there are not as many as you think.
As far as I discerned a lot of the Germans here bought into the Sup Forums is satire meme, being mildly conservative at best.

Me yes, but Schulz is a kike

Because you don't live here and you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I live in London and I can assure you that eastern euros commit far more crimes than indians or pakis.

than*
Than is used to compare stuff.
Then is used for events/time.

My car is faster Than yours.
I remember back Then when i was...
etc.

Now i am convinced that you're a muslim.
Fuck allah fuck turkey.

Lol doesn't Greece need another bailout?

Come on Hans, you're getting screwed.

Are you serious? What does a female brain have in common with a male one? Nothing. Women are very, very easy to manipualte, and (((they))) know that.

>Krauts still buthurt Belgium cucked them out of winning ww1 should have never tried the shlieven plan kraut

Forgot your proxy mate

that graph is not per capita...

east europeans integrate pretty well in germany
the only ones who make trouble are either from south-eastern europe (gypsies, muslims) or are from russia

The AfD our only decent right wing party is anti-EU. It´s just too many people that are brainwashed into thinking they profit from the EU somehow. But in reality people make less money, everything is getting expensive and only banks and globalists profit.

>Why are Germans on here still so salty over Brexit?
I am not. I was very happy when you left actually. The was an ok idea once maybe but its turning into shit. What pisses me off is that you throw every german in the same bucket. Germany isn´t one person and many dislike the EU.

>literally a non-country
I think you may have exxagerated your influence on WW1 a bit there.

*The EU

Dutch =duits= deutsland

The Germans I've known, the German media I've seen, and the German flags on here were overly negative about Brexit to the point of being insulting. No other country has been like this.

But most Deutscherbro aren't really right wing here.
It's le epic anonymoos roosing 4 teh win xD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom

As you can see, there are roughly 831,000 Poles living in the UK, 795,000 Indians and 503,000 Pakis.

Therefore Poles commit crimes AT TWICE THE RATE of an Indian. So you're full of shit. Poles commit the most crimes per capita of ANY minority in the UK.

Even on Sup Forums there seems to be more Merkel and Scultz dickriders than AFD supporters.

>you're a fucking muslim
>Now i am convinced that you're a muslim.

im defending our white christian ally while you are defending muslim shitskins.

Single handedly decided ww1 Belgium got England in the war stopped the shlieven plan from being a success
>Non reich

The dawn of "dem Großdeutschen Weltreich" is here.

You idiots invading Belgium is what drew us into the war. You'd have crushed France but instead you went to invade a non-country at the same time because you're too impatient.

Invading Belgium lost you the war.

It's a kraut thing.

Their innate desire to dominate Europe overrides the means they'll use to get there. It doesn't matter if they eradicate the white race, as long as the EU winds up on top.

There are many shills on here and maybe some are just salty that people make dumb hate threads about them. I get pissed too when people here are immune against arguements and just cuckpost. But that doesn´t mean everyone is pro-EU here.

>The Germans I've known, the German media I've seen
>No other country has been like this.
Thats because the EU here is shilled since decades. Part of the brainwashing after WWII.

Kraut filthLost ww1 ww2 stil being so immensely buthurt

I've noticed this too. Every other European nationality on Sup Forums congratulates us on Brexit and wishes us success, EXCEPT the Germans. My theory is that krauts are envious of us, the French, the Spanish and the Dutch. They never really had much of an empire, except a few sparsely populated regions of Southern Africa, so they view the EU as a compromise. A kind of pseudo-empire, if you will, in which they can finally rule the roost. It's pathetic really.

>Even on Sup Forums there seems to be more Merkel and Scultz dickriders than AFD supporters
If you would look closely at those peoples posts you realize that most of them are either shills, from other countries, or redditors trying to troll here. Many afd supporters are on 8 ch because you can barely post here anymore with a german flag. Anyway AfD only makes like 10% of voters so of course they aren´t too common.

It wasn't that easy.
>implying Britain wasn't looking to get into the war anyway
>implying a smaller front would have speed it up in any way
And it was fucking close, even tough we were fighting france england and russia at the same time.

I was really hyped when brexist happened and had to argue with tons of people about it because they were mad at me. Also nobody cares about an empire they just want their colorfull globalist Europe. Many are brainwashed beyond hope.

Exactly
>be neutral Belgium suddenly kraut army want to flank france by your country
dont alow them to pass
Wtf i hate Belgium now
>cunt kaiser Willy sperges out invades Belgium get England in the war

The EU is their attempt at trying to control Europe once more.

The eternal kruat will never rest until all Europeans are under their control.

yeah I'm sure you learned this story from a totally unbiased viewpoint. It's understandable, if this was the only time my country was relevant I would probably try to savor it too.

You caused the refugee crisis and invited them all here, promising them military guarantees so they would destroy our country. This is why you oppose fair refugee allocation plans even though you aren't even in the EU.

>Have Austria Hungary as allie

if you want to blame anybody blame the turncoat Italians the switched sides on you

>Inbred island monkeys
I dont get this meme, on the one hand you say we were cucked by Norman's, Vikings, and Muslims, but we're also inbred

Stil buthurt about Belgium cockblocking you

I even donated 100 pounds to the Brexit campaign.

My joy was extremely big when I woke up on June 24 and realized Brexit was real. Best thing that could ever happen to Germany.

yeah because it is so bad to help some poor underpriviliged refugees

>Austria
what an ally
so helpful

I don't know, BBCs "German Blast", a poor Syrian rapefugee "died" in, is hard to compete with in terms of brainwashed propagandaness.

>The EU is their attempt at trying to control Europe once more.

Our nation and our people are literally dying. We don't even control our own streets and borders, why do you say we control the EU?

1 in 7 Germans are living in poverty. We're the biggest victims of the status quo. Why do you pretend that this is some 4th Reich? You can see every day that Germany is on the verge of complete collapse.

You litraly INVADED US we where neutral kraut filth you knew it would drag England in the war
>you reap what you sow kraut