OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU07a7J_dFg
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo?t=33s
archive.is/W0LG4
youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE
yahoo.com/news/trump-asks-congress-probe-alleged-illicit-campaign-investigations-143333695.html
youtu.be/Ls7i5rjmHT8?t=14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STICK

I AM NOT BAKING THE NEXT BREAD

WHO WISHES TO MAKE THE NEXT THREAD?

STEP RIGHT UP

And to create a new species.. impervious to climate change.. I will show you Tucker!

Sieg heil!

lack of AWOOO this morning

wew

does she support trump?

>In 2011, Sup Forums created Sup Forums, its politically incorrect board, in part to house racist threads and other rants that were polluting the rest of the site. The white nationalist alt-right was forged in the crucible of Sup Forums and remains indelibly marked by its emergence from meme culture. Screenshots from hacked social media accounts belonging to the late Trayvon Martin first surfaced on Sup Forums as part of a campaign of posthumous character assassination that painted the African-American teenager as a pot-smoking delinquent who had it coming.

>The site has also grown increasingly preoccupied with gender politics. “If you’re young, white and male, you’re on Sup Forums,” says Johnson, who recently tried to buy the website. That’s clearly an exaggeration, but Sup Forums has demonstrated an alarming power to whip up misogyny against its perceived enemies. The “Gamergate” harassment campaigns against women in the video-game industry were often organized on Sup Forums. That episode involved allegations that a female video-game developer was cheating on her boyfriend with multiple men in the industry, and thus ushered the term “cuck,” short for cuckold, into Sup Forums parlance. (This, in turn, had profound linguistic consequences for the Republican presidential primary when “cuckservative” became the insult of choice for insufficiently Trumpian Republicans.) Gamergate also hardened anti-political correctness sentiment on Sup Forums, and when administrators eventually banned discussion of the topic, it proved a boon to the nascent 8an—a sort of ISIS to Sup Forums’s Al Qaeda, a splinter group whose founder believed Sup Forums had grown too controlled.

Ya can't ____ the levin

I want to volunteer but I've also been drinking and don't know how I'll feel by then.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU07a7J_dFg
mark levin coming back after these messages

>Yeb!'s beer

?

Trump should just have gone ahead and declassified the FISA records.

These congressional investigations will take ages

Got it comrade.

leaven

A shame he went full retard

No one is going to listen to him now

she was the world's first trump supporter

she created a viral backlash against the democrat party's policies and created mainstream support for ironically far right positions, such as segregation

>broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup Forums-magicians-are-battling-over-the-future-of-america
> Anti-Trump Witches and Sup Forums Magicians Are Battling Over the Future of America

Seems like kek is winning this battle. Everybody channel your digits and praise him!

Desert digital flora is weirdly skintone

these motherfuckers are really stupid. you have to work at it to be this dense.

when I missed it

The Angry Screeching Jew is essentially another Glenn Beck to stereotype conservatives as.

Seriously, I could listen to lots of shows, but Levin is one I never could stomach.

Yebisu beer; Japanese stuff

Good lad.

Yebisu beer of Ebisu, god of fortune, commerce, and wealth.

>linking Vice

Consider self-terminus

Hrs dropping truth bombs like crazy on fox and friends

On it

Mark Levin sounds like Master Shake

If Trump is as evil as they way, why would Satan give a shit?

Brute strength is better

Make an archive and post user. Mobile now, can't do it

Trump sources for the wiretap
-Mark Levin
-Breitbart

Sources that the wiretap did not happen
-Obama
-Joe Scarborough
-CNN
-NYT
-common-sense

Really activates my almonds

Why would Kek?

New Murenase came out

Their Liberia opening was fucking gold.

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo?t=33s

>Sup Forums

An immediate cue what you're about to read is stupid as fuck

>4.5m
>14' 9"
Hwut.

He was more like the aliens from Mars Attacks!

Will normies accept Levin's autism?

Don't you realize you're the only Romanian poster here? Stop shitposting. I know you're a DRUMF supporter.

Thanks for letting me know.

that's the only other time i've seen the subhuman nigger woman from Conan2

Reminder that shills are here, be strong and fight on!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Me on the right

Don't you dare besmirch Portugal Bro.

archive.is/W0LG4

It's not bad, and also, it confirms CTR shills are real

Amen

archive.is/W0LG4

Romanian imbecile, obama has admitted wires were tapped, he just denied doing it

Riddle me this, Tucker:

What raises the world's oceans, and makes all the sour grapes

And led to your children's miserable fate?

>Niggers blaming others for what they did
>He dindu nothin
Typical

When are shills not here? I still find it funny they come here and just shitpost non-stop as if that's ever worked here

Keep up the good work, Kike.

Blow it out of your shorts. :P

Jfk>>>Drumpf

>Sup Forums is white
these memes are way out of date

If this place can turn a kike into a god fearing christian, then there is nothing we can't do

>witches cast binding spell on Trump
>KEK sees to it that Trump jr. gets doubles for breakfast
s h a d i l a y

Think we could use a warcry MAGA from god emperor... anyone here near him... please ask him

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis,
sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Amen.

Trump>>>>>>>>your faggot face

Who the hells john f kennedy

>gamergate is Sup Forums
no
>Sup Forums was first
no
>cherrypicked screenshots from my paid posters are the only posters
>Sup Forums is one person
no
>gender politics
Discussing politics on the political, color me surpirse
>Sup Forums is white
Has this author never looked at the flags posting? Swedes are 90% guaranteed somalians

thanks jew

Omg I can't stop laughing, it wont take off though. And I can't make memes for shit.

"As a New Yorker I am a woman seeking to kill her own baby"

fixed it for you

>Fox and Friends right now

>literally getting duЬs irl

>Witches
God will ignore their heathen prayers and help us send those roastie cunts straight to hell.

>lesbian
>needs to be able to have abortions

>Muslim
>jew

How does that work

>i am a jew, black, muslim, gay, woman, man, adult, child, christian.
this is what liberals really believe

So why does affirmative action exist

Ermagerd SWASTIKA!!! NAZI EGGS! The entire family is literally Hitler!!!

>Hello, Tucker
>I Want to play a game
>On the left, you have a bowl of poisoned grapes, a direct result of man made climate change
>On the Right, you have all the papers and works of various scientists that SETTLE ONCE AND FOR ALL that climate change is real and man made
>Your children will meet a...terrible fate if you don't act.
>You can either eat the poisoned grapes and die, or publically disavow your claims and settle once and for all, that man made climate change is real.
>You are responsible for putting those chains around your children's neck, Tucker, you and no one else. You shouldn't have mocked Real ScienceTM on your show
>The choice is yours, bide your time
>*Laughs in the distance*
youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE

>I'm an oldfag, I've been here all Summer!

>tfw most ethnically diverse white supremacy group around

What this faggot said.
We aren't really Sup Forums we are an almost separate entity at this point.

Checked
>Going from laying the case that Obama created Watergate 2.0 to playing a 3 on 3 pick-up basketball game against 80 yr old women

Just remember, some things are meant to be. The century of rule by iron fist of Jewish financier and degenerate Satanist is OVER. The time has come where all the lies are collapsing under their own weight and the truth will triumph again.

We are a watershed moment. Godless worldwide elites have led humanity to sinful degeneracy at a level only seen a few times before. Soulless worshipers
of Moloch have pushed godlessness, sexual degeneracy, homosexuality, transgenderism, racemixing, pedophilia, murder of the unborn, and even Satanic selfishness among other things. They have created brainwashing apparatus to get many of God's people to deny the natural intuitions of heart that flow direct from God through the conduit of the soul.

Just as in the past: God's wrath will come down upon these vile villainous snakes. God has sent a cascade of truth and revolutionary thinking into the hearts of men in order to destroy this old guard and cleanse the planet of this sinful degeneracy, islamic barbarism and satanism.

>Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
>He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
>He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
>His truth is marching on.

who's dumber Andrew or Chris Cuomo

yahoo.com/news/trump-asks-congress-probe-alleged-illicit-campaign-investigations-143333695.html

Happening?

fox and friends is always comfy as fuck

our paths will cross again

M A R I A
A
R
I
A

Haha poland you are the best. You forgot 'let the games begin'

You shouldn't drink too much drumpf cum , your mouth might turn orange , kek

yes

you bet

I am seriously thinking that Dems and pro-abortion people are really Moloch worshipers. Why would they want to push the the narrative of "killing babies = good"?

youtu.be/Ls7i5rjmHT8?t=14s

An honorable mention for Best Rally Entrance.

What an anti semetic goyim

stay jelly cuck

Why do the grapes grow north?

No one ever told me.