youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Destiny
Literally who

>not knowing our guy bisu
how new?

Stefan is right wing?

A faggot with a strippers name as a handle whines at Molymeme.

Nothing to see here. Enjoy your cultural enrichment Fritz.

Why should I care

>our guy
>blue pilled cuck (raising his wife's child)
>argues for 30 minutes and ends with "sorry i don't claim to be an expert" when proven wrong

maybe he's your guy mohammed

thought people here liked that faggot molycuck
seeing him exposed as the fraud he is might make them change their mind

he completely destroyed molyneux, what are you talking about?

> Destiny

How is he not embarrassed that he's almost 30 and calls himself Destiny? Are gamers really this pathetic?

Nobody is going to watch your fucking 25 minutes video of a guy playing fucking minecraft.

not an argument

the people who dont mind watching stef blabb on for hours on end might

you can't cometely destroy anyone unless you debate them face to face. watching a guys video and pausing every two seconds so you can get your little point in without fear of rebuttal is pure chickenshit faggotry. it's also infuriatingly slow way to make a video and get your viewpoint across and why I can't stand sarcuck

its a 25 minute video of a hillary supporter playing minecraft (((fact checking))) molymeme with revered sources like theintercept

i hope your shitty country burns

well I didnt see molymeme try to rebuke him yet, so I can only assume he knows he'd get destroyed and chooses not to engage when mike cant cover for him

... correct me if im wrong, but isnt this guy some kind of former carpet cleaner or something who dropped out of professional sc2 after dick pics that he sent to some underage girl leaked all of the internets?

why do we care about what he thinks again?

He tried to get Molyneux to come on his """"show"""" on Twitter but Molyneux did what most adults would do and laughed at him because he's a 30 year old that plays League of Legends 8 hours a day.

ad hominem

not an argument

Isn't that the cunt that got his shit kicked in by Jim?

Steven "I've Always Wanted To Rape Someone In Real Life" Bonnell II vs Stefan "Delete Your Parents If They Ever Spanked You" Molyneux

how can someone so obsessed with moly not understand how the not an argument line works

im saying if joe the janitor doesnt like trump then yeah thats nice but why are we discussing it? do you want me to make at thread about how my hick mechanic neighbor doesnt like trump too?

he was refuting famous alt-rightist stefan molyneux on a political issue so I thought people might be interested

really?

Sure is, people just believe he "wins" arguments because he leans draws heavily from his favorite publications, Reuters, AP, etc, so he comes off as being authoritative without any original input into the debates. The extent of his argumentation skills end somewhere around where he starts defining every economic term he has ever learned and claimed since they exist, everyone is wrong about them, except for him and the "experts".

>playing minecraft
>I'm so intelligent

he is among the top 0.1% most intelligent people on the planet

He already debated Lauren Southern on stream before and ripped her a new one.

Lauren Southern is a dunce.

so is molyneux

I only remember this retard from when he spent hours arguing over EVE despite people who played the game for years telling him he was a dipshit.
Did he ever apologize for cursing out the people who were just trying to help him?
Typical lib who always thinks they know better than traditional knowledge.

>Destiny
How was that name not taken yet?

This video is just some guy ranting against molymeme against arguments he perceives he is making (when sometimes it is not) using low level leftist talking points and then calling him stupid, while playing minecraft. If he actually wants to defeat molyneux in an argument he should debate him. Otherwise this video is a waste of time.

You need to go back

>Did he ever apologize for cursing out the people who were just trying to help him?

No. He just made a giant zerg corp that ended up getting farmed by everyone until he inevitably quit. It's odd that someone can play children's games for 8-12 hours a day for years and still be so bad at them.

You're not really responding to what I said at this point. Destiny just spews out article after article of his favorite publication. He doesn't actually debate, he just appeals to authority, constantly and consistently.

The first thing he does in the video is bring up a Washington Post article. He doesn't read laws, he just applies his faux-emotional approach and combines that with authoritative condemnation. "LOOK, TRUMP WANTS TO BRING IN CHRISTIANS, PROOF HE'S A BIGOT!" Though he won't bother to discuss rates of terrorist attacks with relation to ideology, namely the disproportional rate found for Islam. He's a hack for mental midgets, does agreeing with him make him seem smarter to you, is that all it takes to impress you?

Jim?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

So the guy has two major points that he relies on:

>Obama's legislation in 2013 is not the same as this EO
Molyneux didn't claim that at all. He talks about Obama's legislation to set the context to how Trump's EO language came to be. It's also to point out the precedent has been long set to enact such decrees, even if Trump is enacting far more restrictions.

>Trump said "Muslim Ban" and Rudy echoed that so it must be
That actually doesn't matter since it is effectively not a Muslim ban considering the numerous other Muslim majority countries. What Trump said before doesn't undermine what EO actually effectively did.

also bonus:
>Molyneux criticizes the lack of response from the anti-war movement for letting Obama get away with bombing hundreds of thousands of arabs in his time as president
>this guy responds to how there aren't any US solders on the ground because of the anti-war movement as if that counter's Moleneux's point in any way

He sounds the most typical video game nerd who pretends he is secretly an really intelligent person who could have been some respected intellectual if he wanted to. Maybe he spent less time acting outraged over ideas that contradict his worldview while calling people stupid, he could probably learn how to actually make an argument.

He is throwing too many insults to be taken seriously.

Oh that Jim.
Thanks for the link. While the man the myth the legend is pretty entertaining it is absolutely cringeworthy to listen to his political "discussions".

time to let it go, Fritz.

He barely talks, over 10 minutes in and he as said like two sentences

Destiny is a fool who got btfo by jim
Piss off shill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

>molymeme

Literally who?

self proclaimed greatest philosopher of our time
software entrepeneur etc

At what point in the video does he say anything of substance? I skipped through the video to see if he gives a rebuttal but I only found him playing clips of Molyneux while he occasionally makes some snarky comment in a whiny voice.

Every Moly video ever now:

> So a conservative did this.
> DO YOU THINK THE REACTION WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF THEY WERE ON THE LEFT!?!?

Rinse, repeat, donate.

you can debate him on twitter if you think his arguments are bad

molymeme literally said "obama did the exact same thing trump is doing in 2013 already" and destiny proves it as false

this basically

he refutes mollies claim that obama did the same and also proved it was a muslim ban since trump said he would let in christians but not anyone else

I might have missed that, what party of the video does he say "obama did the exact same thing trump is doing in 2013 already"?

>proved it was a muslim ban since trump said he would let in christians but not anyone else

That doesn't make it a muslim ban. Muslims with citizenship from other countries, would still be able to enter the US

>you can debate him on twitter if you think his arguments are bad

>140 characters
>debate
good one