Swedish "Integration Minister" admits lying about sex crime statistics on the BBC

Thank you based Trump for not letting our politicians get away with shit anymore

thelocal.se/20170304/fake-news-minister-does-u-turn-on-comments-about-swedens-sex-crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad!

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

>snus och filmjölk
Perfekt

Glad to see citizens called out her lies on social media.

Government officials do not care about the people they serve.

This comes as a surprise to me. I am so shocked.

But it won't be reported in any major media outlet, so therefore it is FAKE NEWS

>lagom

that's.... that's not good.

wtf is going on here

feminism in action

disgusting

Some of them really should be running on the belt instead of just standing on their husbands.

you don't have gyms in the UK?

how do you pray on a mat if it's moving???

>he doesn't know about the magic carpet

youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

I haven't got a license for that

Neither do I.

Why do the Jews always have to make children's stuff about sex?

No Idea.

I was waiting for the "ALLAHU AKBAR" and the carpet flying into WTC. Was disappointed.

I actually have a bulletsafe vest.

>life in a no-go-zone

SOCIALDEMOKRATERNA BTFO

fuck me they even picked a goddamn apple out of the garden of eden before the fireworks went off

and caused that guy to break the hooknose off the sphinx

and to think my parents took me to see that in theater when it came out

You sure about that?

Not sure if troll or not.
Socialdemokraterna =/= SD

exactly

So how much of a chance does Jimmie have? Even if he is winning, you know the establishment is going to try and fuck him over

Unless he gets the majority in parliament, none.
It's gonna be embrace and extend.
They killed off another populist party that way (Ny Demokrati.)

>Foto: (((OLOF ABRAHAMSSON)))
lewl

I'd fuck miss frizzle dazzle hair crotch.

sorry I just came to sweden from morocco last year and support sd because i want more gibs, i easily confuse them with the party that hates immigrants

Stop trolling le underage 9gag memester

M has opened up to cooperating with SD. Together they share roughly 40% of the votes. With KD (the ones who first rejected the cross-block agreement) it's around 45%. FP and C are unlikely to support cooperation with SD though.

Still the Red-greens won't get more than M and SD. And I don't see FP and C cooperating with the Red-greens

who cares we still hate you

>we
Sorry waffle but there is no (((we)))

How does that even work.

The men are stationary so the women aren't actually walking on a moving treadmill, making it significantly easier (while still looking like sluts) at the cost of the pain and dignity of men

just like feminism

>there is no (((we)))
=^) sorry Johan

>sossar
>SD
fuck face

You still gotta actually fight back if you want your country back.
Your government wants you dead. Return the favor to them and all their friends that they let in.

A-fil

Remember when SD hit the roof and wouldn't be any larger. first 5-6 then 8 and then 10-12 if I recall correctly.
Mitt Europa bygger inga murar! eller ok...

underrated kek

The fact that tarantino has a foot fetish makes me feel ashamed that i have one too, god i hate that fucking faggot. Pulp fiction/ reservoir dogs were the only good movies he's made.

But 26% is the ABSOLUTE roof for them. Trust me on that.