Look out Grumpf

No, this is

She's probably gay, too.
>Antifallace

or at least bisexual.

dem tits
would fuck

hhhhnnnnfgggg hail the queen

Yes. Her album contains secret orders to her minions.
mousebelly.bandcamp.com/album/the-private-life-of-the-rabbit

hey you hairy fuck, we don't hail degenerate libs

dont bully fatifafu

What's her name Sup Forums?

bi sexual worm beneath thy boot

no problem mate, was addresing to fellow antifascists.

No, it's just common leftist trash that we'll drag into the streets and beat with heavy chains on the day of the rope.

This is pathetic.

Why do you glorify a woman just on the basics of her looks? There are literally hundreds of better looking women around.

This antifafu shit is the most blue-pill shit I see on this board. Stop overvalueing women.

Doggo is watching hand because it always has food

Middle bitch looks so familiar

She's cookie girl. She might be from Ontario so maybe you know her.

Damn she's gotten fat but so have her tits.

What is it about being a feminazi that predisposes you to become a hoss? How do they get the money to stuff themselves like hawgs every night to go from Mr. Doots to being stalked by their local Japanese fisherman?

That's Dora the Explorer.

Here in Korea, she teaches English.

Damn, Antifafu a thick!

THICC!

Communists respect nothing. Once you grasp that, it all makes sense.

Her bodies goes to shit because she does not respect herself or her mates.

Fuck off with this Peterson meme. He's so shitty and cringeworthy. Watched a few of his video's and there is nothing of substance at all. Is this how low Sup Forums has sunk too? Remember when Alex Jones was considered a controlled opposition meme that pushed out normie tier trash conpsiracies for misdirection? And now people treat him like a red pill god and think Peterson is worth listening too on anything.

Depressing how many fucking newshits flooded this place. Old Sup Forums culture is dead. None of your are red pilled at all. You've taken like one shaving of a redpill.

>why are you talking to little gurls?

calm your autism. you take this messageboard way too seriously.

>/
too deep for you abbo?
>h-he didn't even blame jews for everything!

why not?

Here in America she teaches Spanish

I am sick of people posting an extremely mild religious conservative spiritualist on this board and acting like he's worth anything of note.

The christian board shit has gotten out of control. I fear way to many christfag average conservative americans have flocked to this board during elections season and mistaken it as some christfag republican internet hideout.

Nice strawman Fingol.

How barren is your inner self?

YAAAASSSSSS QWEEEEN, SLAAYYYYY

Your country is a failed state.

Should never have entered Euro, should have left when you had the chance, now you'll be poor forever, and the Germans will allow Turkey to annex you once they enter the E.U. they can do this because you gave away your freedom willingly.

Golden Dawn are crazy, but you've got yourself in a noose, my Greek friend, and I'm afraid even their brave defiance shall not forestall the hangman.

Meanwhile; we know you stand against your country, but what do you stand FOR?

No social justice spiel please; you can't run a parliament on queer and trans-issues.

Not barren at all. I just want my board back, sick of all these newfag refugees. Fucking assimilate to this site and this boards culture, don't bring your own weak trash here and post it everywhere.

You posting Peterson here constantly, it's the same to me as that guy shouting Allahu Ackbar outside your fucking window right now Hans. It's not Sup Forums culture. It's nu-Sup Forums culture.

that's what they said when asked questions in a demonstration

You're lost in the chaos, no joke!

Sort yourself out.

Most people dont have "ring leaders" and "rallies" that more of an Alt Right thing.

It's not your board.

But yeah, it's pretty shit these days.

She's fierce... too bad it's all an act.

Agreed. Never seen an Aussie defend the old Sup Forums. Typically they see the change in meta as an opportunity to 5D shitpost. He's right though. Nobody here gives a single fuck about flocking behind some commie cunt a la boxxxy 2007. Nobody cares about these cults of personality with YouTube "celebs". Its just a bunch of rejects posting shit about what should be politics and redpills. Nothing more. Don't try to make it more than that, or a parade of kissless fuckers chasing after and e stalking some nameless bitch who ain't worth shit.

Tl;dr back to

no, this is

Pathetic. You really are. Fuck off.

At least when Sup Forumss spiritualists were all over Julius Evola you guys were tolerable. I tried reading some Evola since what I heard about him he seemed like an intelligent man with some good things to say, but he was a bit to far out for me to really get into. But at least he's a respectable guy who was into hard right wing spirituality. That was true Sup Forums material. We had Evola threads all the time.

Now we have this lame duck Peterson? Get fucked. Heard it all before and better before. Nothing he says is new or unique.

I've been here since before Sup Forums was called Sup Forums. Back when it was /new/ Fucks sake, I was one of the very first posters on this board when Jewt brought /new/ back as Sup Forums are resurrected it. Pretty sure my posts are within the first at least thousand posts on this board.

It's just sad to see the board culture so utterly alien to what it was just a few years back.

She cleans up well but then again, so do most actresses when they have an army of image consultants and makeup artists at their command.

wtf is wrong with his leg?

Fuckin right

But can you triforce?

i stand for myself my anglo friend.

if you realy want to know, follow the money trail and also, follow their iou and depth trail.
all the rest is just facade for when someone has to be brought to court to be used a the falguy/girl/trans/sexually confused/ whatefer they call it these days

She is not attractive

WHO??

How does it feel that you've invested such a large amount of time and identity into an amorphous mass of trash culture that nobody gives a shit about to direct and preserve and will be raped by every newfag wave until there is nothing less?

Whatever you loved is gone and you don't have any respect or a voice to influence things your way. Sup Forums was and is a joke. Either it works for you or you leave.

its her not his you racist bigot

imdb.com/name/nm3304678/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

No I moved on from Sup Forums almost immediately. Didn't participate in the triforce meme when it was popular.

It's sad. But I learned a lot in my time here. It's not like I invested time without return in knowledge. Old Sup Forums was way more that shitposting about flags and following the daily news. Old Sup Forums was a board that truly educated you. Aside from the stormfag shitposters of course, they have always been shit tier.

I had great times, well worth it. I just wish it didn't have to die such a pathetic death. This place is one step off falling into mainstream conservatism at this point. It's sad.

you're goddamn right! stop the mansplaining and start the ovaryacting!

Is it me, or has she gotten fatter?
Anyone else got another body shot to compare?

Sorry my bad. It's the tits that remind me of my uncl .
He once let me play with his tits. Not my fondest childhood experience t b h.

she's gotten even cuter, if that's what you meant. Aggreed.

would like her to ring muh dikk

Diabeetus

underrated post

Fuck off with this fake whore this is the real /queen/ of Sup Forums

post his boipuccy and i'll reconsider

literally 200 pounds of make up and i still wouldn't rape that

same person?

>his
You must be new here...

There you go friend

"Fellow Americans, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no human deny the perils of our time.
While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations, and as individuals to set aside our longstanding feuds and unite.
The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood.
The Obama Administration is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom, a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?
The devastation wrought by the Muslim invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Lives Matters movement. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish ISIS. Uprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.
The time has come my fellow Americans, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us.
Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne. And from that throne... I shall watch over you.
From this day forward, let no American make war upon any other American. Let no American agency conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with terrorist powers. And to all the enemies of western civilization, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through, NO MATTER THE COST!" - God Emperor Donald Trump

Did you just assume xir gender?

She looks great even without make up

I'd give her a nice foot massage before having rough sex doggy style, if you know what I mean

this is shepherdstown WV btw. I'd recognize that wall/clock tower anywhere.

Any Aussies to confirm Abbott the terrorist?

She's mastered the art of having ugly friends to make herself look prettier by comparison

Is
>was
ftfy

Lesbianism is the answer

lmao if i hadn't graduated uni, i bet I could find this chick

>Filled my country with even more immigrants while LARPing as an anti immigration conservative

Yep he's a terrorist, a left wing terrorist. Filling my country with fucking shitskins.

from Lto R.

Bucklin Bertha, Aunt Tifa, Brawling Becky.

She looks sexy af in this pic.

Kek'd

are her legs painted? ahahaha

It's hard not to be the center of the ring when other Antifa are pulled into your orbit.

pretty sure the girl was doxxed already

Looks like Donna and Candy from Trailer Park Boys.

She can sit on my fascism.

>nothing of substance
I hope one day you will be able to escape your Gehenna.

shwing!

what the fuck is this thing?

Sorry I don't need your Jewish mysticism babble in my life. Get off my board loser.

the left personified

probably. but it'd still be p funny.

▲▲

This entire thread is the personification of terminal cancer. Everyone here needs to GO BACK

You must not be up to date on your Zoe trivia.