Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that brexit was a bad idea?

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that brexit was a bad idea?

>article 50 still hasn't been triggered
i can't wait to hear theresa may backtrack and have to explain why brexit isn't happening

You lost, we won.

GOOD MORNING

INNIT FUNNAY

BUT YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Kill yourself, Ahmed.

Europe will bend the knee in Brexit negotiations. They have to otherwise they're toast. Fuck off Ahmed.

paki detected

Fuck off Paki

You brits should hurry the fuck up and trigger article 50

t. london

What Brexit? You are in EU for at least couple of years. You only voted, nothing happened yet, you even have still same Conservative government.

What a waste of trips, and human consciousness.

user, comeon. I'm here hoping to get a better deal with the eurofascists beause of your brexit. pls, don't give up yet.

>Muh cosmopolitan lifestyle that I don't actually live.

Yes in the short term, no in the long term.
Considering Brexit and the rise of ring-wing parties in Europe, the politicians have to reconsider their strategies.

For Britain, the economy can be fixed. Culture won't if they hadn't pulled out of the EU.

t. Remainer scum who spat on everything his ancestors fought for

KYS

No

It hasn't even happened yet

France please drop the Touquet agreement.
I'll sing the la Marseillaise in my best French until my lounges collapse to have a laugh at the face of some of their politicians.

Please. Consider your self-interest like the Brits thought they did. There's no good reason not to now that they've left.

I meant gonna leave*
I'd hang the tricolor on my erect mast if it happens on the day article 50 triggers.

Sovereignty is priceless. Remember that, dear Brits for my countrymen have forgotten and I am paying the price.

I'd like sovereignty from the US, Russia & in the future countries like China as a European thank you.

>my countrymen have forgotten

We only became independent less than 200 years ago, half reluctantly (see first versions of the anthem) and because France wanted to take most of the country & because that rustled British & German jimmies. Since then we've stayed around because of those same & added the US on the list of dicks to suck.
Sovereignty my ass we've barely seen it.
Equal citizens & sovereignity of the EU is where it's at.