/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - DAY OF THE REMOVAL EDITION

This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, AnarchoCapitalism, and the physical removal of communist fags from our board of peace.

>Post sneks
>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/aEL5VWHY

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
reddit.com/r/Physical_Removal/
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/838170004977778689
jasonstapleton.com/on-demand/
youtube.com/user/jasonstapletonshow
youtube.com/watch?v=_e3387pCwcY&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=qWMWg4LYIWA
dropbox.com/sh/s9u8iis5xhgbuiv/AAAJYtdpgX1W8If25JIfadG6a?dl=0
ebay.ca/itm/CHILEAN-ARMY-GENERAL-DANTE-ITURRIAGA-MARCHESE-VISOR-CAP-HAT-/191581560273
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wLvzVBZ0Mbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GENERAL READING LIST (feel free to make suggestions to expand this list)

>Basic Economics - Thomas Sowell
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf

>The Law - Frédéric Bastiat
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf

>Free To Choose - Milton and Rose Friedman
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf

>Nicomachean Ethics - Aristotle
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf

>Hayek’s The Constitution of Liberty - Eugene F. Miller
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf

>Liberalism: In the Classical Tradition - Ludwig von Mises
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

HOPPE READING LIST

>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property (1993; 2006 2nd edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline (2015)
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Democracy—The God That Failed (2001)
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>From Aristocracy, to Monarchy, to Democracy (2014)
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Myth of National Defense: Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production (2003)
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Private Production of Defense (1998; 2006 edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Economic Science and the Austrian Method (1995)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>What Must Be Done (2009)
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document

It's all vulgar materialism.

Today I have some news of a MAGA/Physical Removal vs Commies showdown at UC Berkley. Have some videos and pics.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

ROADS
O
A
D
S

fuck off cunt.

You should include the Hoppewave in the OP from now on, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ

It's a great summary of Hoppean libertarianism.

hey bros

that was beautiful.

yeah I forgot to include it in the first post.
in other news physical removal is catching on big time. the ancaps are waking up and I've seen some reddit communities embrace Hoppe

reddit.com/r/Physical_Removal/
beware tho, they are still a bit cucky and will get butthurt if you insult anyone other than commies.

Hello fellow capitalists

Also heres a video of Commies trying to set an AnCap flag on fire but they cant do it
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/838170004977778689

if anyone has some other fottage of this event please post it.

>the only must-watch libertarian channel

jasonstapleton.com/on-demand/

>YouTube:
youtube.com/user/jasonstapletonshow

Do the 10 episode challenge, most shows are interconnected by topics. If you have trouble understanding economics, he explains a lot and if you have trouble getting your point across to other people, he also explains how to talk with people very often.

LIBERTY.

10/10

Need more snek

top kek, that's insane. And to think I indirectly contributed to this Hoppe resurgence because of all the image macros, quotes and ingrofraphics I made, wew.....

First, I'm libertarian.

Second, I don't get why we shouldn't allow communist in libertarian utopia as long as we don't have to partake their communism?

Bump

We could allow them, but why not simply buy their land and evict them as soon as possible? Regardless, they only become areal threat when they actively try to impose communism down our throats.

Who's the guy talking about Hoppe uncucking libertarians?

Nothing's stopping you from building a closed egalitarian commune within a voluntaryist society

>LIBERTARIAN RIGHT

Libertarian right (Pinochet) >>> non ironic fascism (Musollini)

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3387pCwcY&index=9

yeah I've seen some of my content posted as well. Feels good to fuel the liberty movement

because they violently oppose private property and will try and take what is ours. we are fascists to them that must be killed.

Amazing indeed.

I still hope Hoppean Snake Memes or HHH Physical Removal Services will share the video, because we need more followers.

Christopher Cantwell.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWMWg4LYIWA

thanks for posting the clip to this, I was trying to cut it out of the full episode and it was a pain in the ass.

also check out my full /lrg/ badge dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/s9u8iis5xhgbuiv/AAAJYtdpgX1W8If25JIfadG6a?dl=0

I'll make my own fucking road

Thanks, man. Awesome badges.

bumping with quotes

Last week I made the mistake of making a reddit account to poke around ancap/libertarian safespaces. I thought these guys might have been alright but instead i had a long dumb argument about Open boarders, and Non-Discrimination.

where do these fags get this shit from? I've never heard any intelligent ancap on favor of open borders but aparently they all think this.

read Libertarianism was thought to be an escape route for rebellious teens with no respect for natural authority.

anyone know where you can buy one of these hats?

these guys hear non agression and think that no one will interfier with them if they engage in self-destructive behaivor and otherwise act like a shit?

they are incoherent because you can't being pro-private property and thinking you can't discriminate without having cognitive dissonance
they are probably one these "socially liberal,economic conservatives" faggots who probably don't know that Rothbard was againts civil rights even though he is one of the main theorist of anarcho-capitalism

nah, the only one i knew of was just sold for $300
ebay.ca/itm/CHILEAN-ARMY-GENERAL-DANTE-ITURRIAGA-MARCHESE-VISOR-CAP-HAT-/191581560273

So there a Discord or something?

They think property owners (people with standards) will tolerate their degeneracy, welfare addiction, non-productivity and abhorrent social behavior because all of it is legal. They forget that just as drugs, alcohol, prostitution, etc. would be legal, so would kicking out people who partake in these behaviors be legal.

Jeffrey Tucker is a flamboyant faggot

thats what i thought :-(

So generally these people are losers and are not worthy of trying to bring into our ranks. They seemed to be stuck on their egalitarian horseshit to me.

Indeed. Left-"libertarians" are fiscally responsible SJWs.

It's a rare and sought after item. If one had some crafting skill and could produce such a hat it would sell well.

Even if it were cheap and shitty is i imagine it would sell even better

your contributions are great

Thanks, my man. Are you the Moldbug reader from the Portuguese thread?

Hold on I'm getting some jewish ideas. I need to do some research.

Nah
25/888 bam bota em patrulha mano

This is my favorite stolen snek.

You could probably get one custom made if you want it so much

Sage

Noice. Btw what is this Iniciativa Liberal shit I saw on my Kikebook? I nearly threw up when I saw the quotes they have on Zuccbook.

On the issue of SegWit vs. BU, who do you support? I support Core/SegWit

She ugly af tho

fresh OC

Thats what I'm thinking, but maybe I could have em made cheap and reproducable.

it's kike shit. it's trudeau's liberlism. it's shit like all we have in this fucking country.

Yeah that's what I thought. I nearly threw up when I saw pic related. Fuck these animals.

And the comments, oh my god the comments, pure cancer. We truly live in an insane country.

Also what's up with them using these straight brackets in bold, are these people retarded?

To foreign anons: this is a "libertarian" usurper movement trying to be created by (((them))).

What the fuck.

I have her on Facebook

left wing anarchist in a nutshell
also I still don't get it how working in echange of a salary is stealing people labor

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

>"homem e mulher" riscados
>"man and woman" are slashed text
>substituted by "humankind"

really makes your brain signal conductors work doesnt it
shadilay 25/888

UTTER TRASH

youtube.com/watch?v=wLvzVBZ0Mbc

I have the feeling this bullshit is pretty common. Here we got people calling themselves libertarian while sucking Merkels dick and not even thinking about getting rid of the welfare state, because that would be totally crazy. And now guess what, those are our reconomically right wing libertarians. Germany is fucking screwd, I tell you.

Yeah that's when I said to myself "Nope. Ain't gonna happen."

Christ, why can we never have nice things?...

Would.

>left wing anarchist in a nutshell
>also I still don't get it how working in echange of a salary is stealing people labor

It takes many years of brainwashing to understand their "logic". Thankfully, when I joined anarchism many years ago, I started as an individualist anarchist.

It takes many years of brainwashing to understand their "logic". Thankfully, when I joined anarchism many years ago, I started as an individualist anarchist.

This tactic is used all over the world.

can someone translate these for retards like me?

more spooner like (if there isn't my personal agreement for this it's tyranny) or stirner like (everything is my property bitch) ?

Civic education is a pillar of society and must be stimulated by the State and its agents at all times.