I'm moving to the USA and I need a quick primer on PC terms that I have to use

I'm moving to the USA and I need a quick primer on PC terms that I have to use.

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZWHo7ZOhtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PC terms
Sup Forums is a good board for technology related questions

Never say the N word.. say african american because that's what they are. Never talk about relgion or politics, EVER. In general, don't talk to women unless they talk to you. Avoid Chik Fil A and Lion's Choice. Both are unclean.

Do I have to care about pronouns? Can I just call people by their name?

as long as you don't live urban you don't have to care about any of that shit

no.. you can just say people's names unless it is a cop, then you call them "officer". You can call 99% of people by their first names.

Treat all of us like we're 40 lbs lighter

THis

All black men prefer to be referred to as 'dirty nigger' or 'boy' in formal situations

the most important words for anyone new to america who wants to succeed and survive are
"victim"
"immigrant"
"raped"
"welfare"
"childsupport"

as soon as you get here find 2 women to impregnate every 6 months to start up your government paychecks, get social services to set up both bitches in houses so you got a sleepin home and a party home

get the local bus schedule and map so you can plan your hustle circuit for people you plan to rob and or service for side cash

get 2 cell phones that use pre paid cards and then steal other peoples phones to trade for more prepaid cards and newports

you are now officially prepared for city life in america

How can I be offensive yet not have anyone confront me? What makes an USA libcuck get triggered inside?

Black people want to be called "my negro"
Or simply just "boy" either is acceptable. If you call them African American they get very upset because a lot of them are from the Caribbean.

Do: Praise the USA, say how beautiful she is, and how much freedom everyone has.
Don't: Compare your home country as better to the USA in any way except cuisine(you are welcomed and will be encouraged to compare your home cuisine to its simulacrum).
Americans love food, and want the best food. If you make your new friends some "Authentic" Norwegian food, and the like it, you will be their reference to your culture. You may even find love.

Only the irish can say potatonigger.

Finn-bro you have to learn the McDonald's creed before you immigrate to the US

y are you trying to get user killed

you need to have a balls to the walls approach to offensive things to say.

either go big or go home because chances are a libcuck faggot will get offended even if you go soft

Oh yeah, I'm moving to North Carolina. Am I winning here?

Please tell me this creed. I want to be american.

They love being called cunts.

There is no creed, only a uniting call "'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!"

As a foreigner you can get away with a lot of shit.You will probably never see a tranny.

You have to pretend that women don't pee with their butt. If you mention it they will get all weird.

Honestly if you frame it right you could get away with saying some pretty offensive shit and people will just think you're a funny scandinavian.

That being said don't go around calling everyone you meet a super nigger

If you move to Asheville or around UNC be prepared for liberal buttmad. You'll be fine if you move literally anywhere else.

Niggers = googles
Spics = yahoos
Muslims = skittles
Kikes = skypes

I'll be moving to The Triangle, so Raleigh area should be ok?

he's Finnish you moron

>moving to NC

Might as well complete your americlap experience and join the USMC,you'll live close to work.

You'll also be a living meme,as a finngolian marine

I already did military service, wouldn't that be considered a red flag when joining the marine core?

everyone is so high in asheville they don't really give a fuck about anything. great place to live actually, and i'm conservative.

Do i need to buy a gun in NC?

Yeah, just stay away from the city. Live in the suburbs and you'll be ok. Durham is a shithole while Raleigh is kinda so-so depending on the part of town. Chapel Hill is a is a hotbed of liberal hippies, so if you want to feel like you are back in Europe, look there.

Never say "I'm running to the store", you'll get branded as an Ableist.

Welcome to NC, m8. Yes, Raleigh is fine. Durham is comfy, too. Expect chimp outs, though. Go by The Pit for some barbecue. Wear a MAGA hat with pride. We just had a pro-Trump celebration here.

It might actually be a credit towards enlistment/officer commission (if u wanna do that) i think

Buy a gun regardless

Have at least ten guns a year from the time you get here

If you have an accent and look even slightly ethnic you can get away with calling every person you meet a dirty nigger so long it's not immediately recognizable.

I don't know why i would want to give up my comfy researcher position.

Hell yeah. Are there any good ranges? Can I buy an assault rifle and not worry about the cops giving shit?

Hell yeah, sounds like my place of the woods. My apartment is in a place called "Cary"

Fuck off were full

We just call everyone nigger, just like on Sup Forums

Look at this map and decide for yourself

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

You can buy any shotgun,pistol or semi automatic rifle with a barrel longer than 16 inches off the bat,you must pay $200 tax stamp to ATF for a short-barreled rifle,Destructive device,suppressor,or short barrelled shotgun.AOW's(ex:pistol with vertical grip) are $5 tax stamp

Marine corps*

I don't know if you even can buy a gun with nothing but a work visa

Subtlety doesn't work here. You have to be full-on attack mode at all times if you want anyone to listen to you.

This (good job I read someone already posted what I was thinking)

The word faggot has become ok to use now. Liberals have begun using the term to describe how coordinated and strong they are when they work together. In this instance they reclaimed the word to mean a strong bundle of sticks. So when talking to a PC minded person be sure to call them a faggot or if it is a group faggots.

whenever someone with no teeth and wearing overalls twists your ear and tells you "git them lil panties off too", the politically correct thing to do is to remove your underwear and say "squeeeeee squeeeeee squeeeeee"

>My apartment is in a place called "Cary"

Cary and Durham are as different as Berlin and Mogadaishu.

If you're white then just don't talk at all

youtube.com/watch?v=oZWHo7ZOhtI

So Cary is a nice place?

Been living in California for 47 years, which is a hotbed for this PC bullshit. And you can take this advice or leave it. Don't give in to that shit. You don't to be friends with those people anyway, so don't hassle yourself with learning that bullshit. Stick to your guns, don't back down because people get mad at you. The people you want to hang with will respect you for it, and you'll form long term friendships.

Don't move to California. Everything under the sun is illegal and you get taxed almost criminally. Anything you can buy online that says something along the lines of "49 state legal", that last one is ALWAYS California.

NEVER argue with a cop. Do everything he says, exactly how he says it NO MATTER WHAT. Don't argue, don't give him a hard time. Be polite, but not ass kissing. You'd be surprised how many tickets and minor infractions you get out of just by being nice. If you REALLY hate the guy, take him to court after, but NEVER fight him on the spot verbally or physically for ANY reason.

Try all of the food you come across at least once.

Chase is a horrible bank.

Support the fucking troops. If you're going to live here, they are now the ones dying for your right to do just about fucking anything. Thank them for their service when you see em out in public. You make a lot of friends that way. Always good to have military and law enforcement friends.

Stock market and real estate investing is hyper lucrative, but very looked down upon for some reason here.

Good luck, user. Welcome to the US of A.

not really. it's full of wealthy shallow people; most are from up north, meaning they despise north carolina.

if you are a hipster you would be happier in Chapel Hill.

If you are sophisticated in a normal way, you probably want to get out of NC and the south altogether. I can't really say where you would fit in, because I've lived in NC my whole life so that's all I know.

If you see a tranny call her xer or m'lady.

Eugh, not really a hipster to be honest. I hope its not that bad than you make it out to be

Be sure to shit yourself in Walmart.

Its a long standing tradition and a prerequisite to citizenship.