Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53cGoSYZWh4
youtu.be/z576QZWuIbk?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump defeated one of the most corrupt families in the history of the united states, how will oprah be his worst nightmare?

Hahahahahahahah

Literally a cat lady.

Also, Hard to top black, muslim faggot.

Dr. phil 2024. If he can steal her audience, he can take the presidency from her.

She would get destroyed in global dealings

really does she want to lose to trump has she learned nothing
would be pretty damn smart of her (if she actually wants to win)

this is simply the american way of things, we will only slide further into chaos, embrace it

So... celebrities are now our Presidents. Is idiocracy already here?

Its also funny how liberals whine about celebrities being viable candidates now, despite the fact they set up the cult of celebrity, and ever expanding franchise.
youtube.com/watch?v=53cGoSYZWh4

This current wiretapping scanadal will ruin anyone even tangentially connected to Obama, she is black and from Chicago...that will be enough.

Sorry Oprah, maybe next time

Because she doesn't have a history of corruption like Hillary. Hillary was so corrupt that she wasn't considered a viable option by many democrats. Also, Oprah is extremely popular while Trump is one of the most hated people in the world because of the (((media)))

Yes Obama was the first celebrity president tho. He had no policies and relied on the nigger effect and media being in bed with him to win

Trump has by far the lowest support of any president in the history of the United States.

If the elections were held right now, he would lose miserably.

There is zero chance of him getting reelected.

Even if Hillary runs against him again, she will win and honestly, she kind of deserves to.

Please she's Bernie tier policies
YOU'RE GETTING FREE SHIT!
EVERYONE'S GETTING FREE SHIT!!!!

yah dude

This. Trump won because he was patient. He has wanted to run for decades but chose the perfect moment to strike.

How a can single lady run for president?

That's an instant-fail because we're all about family values here.

Will Dr. Phil and Ellen Degenerate be there too? Maybe Conan O'Brien will be good president?

She's a real threat. People are tired of career politicians. Oprah is not a politician, has mass appeal, has millions and legions of loyal cat lady followers, can speak at a 3rd grade level, and she will make America tolerant again.

This is the way the founding fathers intended it; wealthy individuals retreating from their careers late in their lives to serve the government. I'm not upset, except for the fact that it's a female nignog.

TRUMP: A woman who can't even control HERSELF from gaining weight wants to be in control america and its army. SAD!

t. the eternal serb

jesus, trump winning was ridiculous but he had a vision and a platform. Any media mogul that runs now is doing so out of salt and narcissism.

they made her look really white in that photo

Oprah doesn't have the charisma, likeability and isn't as ballsy as Trump

Trump wasn't this way because of the presidential run, he was this even before he ran.

She should run through, she'l get all the black vote but pretty much everyone else will vote against her

Because she's a nigger. Americucks seem to worship niggers. Always overrating niggers as being the next kike einstein simply because a nigger wore a suit & spoke something that resembled English.

Everyone gets a 50" tv?

>inb4 Americans will vote for her

3/10 shill rating

Put her in a wheelchair she win 100%

>he thinks that Trump, Oprah, the Bush's and the Clintons aren't controlled by the same kike

this board has reducded 8 points in IQ since Trumps campaign and plebbit fags

$0.0000000000000 ... 0001 has been deposited

it's gonna be her vs. zuckerberg, mark my words.Old vs New

YOU GET A RUSSIAN HACKER, YOU GET A RUSSIAN HACKER EVERYONE GETS A RUSSIAN HACKER!

>americucks voting for another nigger king
absolutely possible given the fact they're all cucks.

Trump won on the backs of the working class in PA, MI, WI who are not as gullible as dems thought, and they will be thrilled that he is actually fulfilling all of his campaign promises

Blacks are ~12% of the population and won't turn out like they did for Obama for the second black president, white women favored Trump over Hillary.

We will see if the dems double down on the racist, sexist, xenophobic tactic which failed so miserably for them in solid democratic states

Americans will actually vote for >her

i think you might be controlled by a kike we called stupidity

She won't stand a chance against Kanye West.

I always imagined Trump ran because a friend bet him he could never be president. Being competitive and having nothing to lose, he dove right in, somehow gained support and snowballed straight into the oval office. I bet his friend still owes him $20.

It is WAY too late for her to try this.

Oprah has no cache or influence with people anymore. She isn't a household name. Younger voters would have no fucking idea who she is.

She'll get the black vote and cuck vote, which will turn Detroit and Pennsylvania like it or not. Maybe even North Carolina.

Dude, you've been shilling so blatantly for so long I can recognize your posts a mile away.

Reagan was an actor.

That woman doesn't have the balls to be a president.

What's America's obsession with all these unelectable candidates? What's with the candidates you wouldn't even lend five dollars to?
This is madness.

It's been like this senpai

>who is Ronald Reagan
>who is Barrack Obongo

we haven't had an actual president for quite some time now, just public figureheads

Go ahead and try.

What Trump did won't happen again. He was pretty popular before he ran. Who even likes Oprah besides weird cat ladies?

>black president
worked
>woman president
didn't work
>gu..
>guise..
>guise list..
>LISTEN GUUYS I HAVE AN IDEA

Not a chance. Literally not even a lot of business experience. She is what everyone thought Trump only was, a lame TV personality.

These people are still in campaign mode. Remember how you always interperet what they say as some type of opposite? I've seen these people accuse trump of still being in campaign mode, so that's how you know the media is still in campaign mode

>She's a real threat

No she's not. That dumbass Kanye could've been a genuine threat (because they both appeal to retards.) but the Leftshits tried to shut him down so he most likely won't try to run while Trump is still in office.

Kanye & Trump are both trolls who can energize the shit out of crowds. Oprah would only have the female vote. Does she even understand politics? Oprah always struck me as just a fat fuck soccer mom who does nothing but try to look gud (& fail) in front of the camera.

A lot of smartasses try to act as if Trump suddenly went political, but he's been political since the 80s and he's been saying the same shit since the 80s because no one but him actually wants to do something about it.

Who's gonna be her running mate? Dr. Phil?

if she was actually successful with OWN, which is a miserable failure, she mightive been a threat

Its been like this for a long time, combining leftist franchise expansion (women, minorities) and hollywood subversion, now an entertainer has a better shot of winning than a former solider or general. I just wish a real caesar would come.

Let's see if the left supprots her.
youtu.be/z576QZWuIbk?t=37s

Oprah is actually really stupid and has made some outrageously anti-christian, anti-white remarks on her show and lost a good chunk of her audience before.

Oprah on policy is just an absolute joke. Trump at least laid out some common sense changes and talked openly about immigration and states' rights, which almost no politician dared to do for some reason.

What is Oprah going to do to shift the overton window? free gibs for everyone? she would run as a democrat and she would absolutely fail, even if she wasn't destroyed by the corrupt DNC.

Possibly, but a double whammy black and female is a non-starter. There are too many boomers still lucid, fortunately.

She won't run.

She doesn't want the dirt dig up between Steadman and Gayle King.

Trump will be impeached

Not America, just the left-wing media and liberals who have long lost touch with reality of the common man. They're so shallow-minded that all they see in Trump is "he's a reality show celebrity" so they figure you fight what they think is fire with fire.

Celebrities who speek gud should definitely be able to talk gudder than that silly Drumpf. It's just a popularity contest, right? Oprah's strong sassy black woman identifiers should let her totally knock it out of the park in regards to social, economic and global political issues.

Your flag is showing. Kys

As i predict, there will be one...
But he will be crushed by some random Meximerican desu

good now what can you do NOW?
i guess this news is
> ahead of time
> below budget
just like trump promised

She would lose handedly

The time of celebrity presidential elections has come to stay. Shadilay.

DRUMPFT BTFO
SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
soon

She was decent in Star Trek.

Oprah? I could out debate her and I'm functionally retarded.

Seriously, she has ZERO socio-political experience and all her dealings with other people have been from inside a protected golden bubble.

I mean, after all the shit that was dug up over the last year about hillary, and the fact that Trump hasn't fucked up catastrophically yet?

If you said (((Bernie))), then maybe i'd believe you, that old man's much more popular and the fact that he was outjewed out of the election would give him a boost right now

>Thoughts?
Only IF everyone was getting a car.

>trump's worst nightmare is oprah
Things are looking bright then.

Black dudes are not voting for Oprah. Maybe some but brothas can relate to Trump more than Oprah

Is Tom Cruise pro trump?

isn't tom cruise in that meme religion

He's pro whoever has a copy of his auditing files I'd guess.

Oh my god we really are becoming idiocracy
god fucking damn it liberals

thank you serbia, your opinion is valuable here.

(((Rubenstein)))

Nah he left it some time ago

By out bragging him about being an even richer tv star

>Nah he left it some time ago
>Oct 27, 2016 - Tom Cruise: Scientology is 'a beautiful religion'

They own his ass until he gets planted.

>The Rock considering running
>Mark Zuckerberg considering running
>Oprah considering running
>Hillary considering running again

2020 Is gonna be a clusterfuck

>Give cars away to the whole audience
>Everyone is delighted
>Turns out the people can't afford to keep the cars so they go bankrupt trying to do so or can't accept them in the first place
>Completely ignore that and just take the accolades for being a philanthropist (even though the cars didn't cost you anything)

Literally Bernie 2.0, but even more retarded. They seem to think if they combine a nigger and a woman, they can create some Hillary Obama mega candidate who'll totally win in 4 years time when the emotional vote has been destroyed and your 60 years of subversion is circling the drain.

Trump needs to rethink his pro life strategy...

>VOTE FOR ME IM A BIG STAR AND GIVE OUT FREE THINGS

>ALSO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>There'll still be Jews in America in 4 years
>There'll still be niggers in America in 4 years

Literally as bad as the Obama-worshipping leaf.

kys Dragan

She would win.
She would give us all the chance to win a car.

Are liberals goldfish? Just a few weeks ago the left disavowed Oprah because she defended Donald Trump.

Sadly this.
Just because a nig wears and talks appropriately doesnt mean hea a genius. But its a step up for sure

Black and a woman? Holy fuck she'd get fucking destroyed.

kek that nog is retarded. she wouldnt stand a chance. fucking jeb could beat her in a debate

I love how they frame it. She's a celebrity first and nothing more. She doesn't run her empire.

Trump was a businessman first, everything else second.

>zero chance of him being relected
Liberals are driving away support every single day. If they keep this up, republicans will be amending the constitution in two years.

If the Liberal progressives would have won in 2016, we would have been on the timeline towards Demolition Man's future.

If the Liberal progressives win in their current state of psychosis in 2020 or 2024 with a celebrity candidate, we will be on the way towards Idiocracy.

The funniest thing about it is that you know libs will completely flip their stance on this shit if she ends up running.
>Trump 2016: Omg we have a reality TV star as president. I am literally shaking with embarrassment at our country right now. Completely under qualified moron.
>Oprah 2020: So classy. A black female president... This is exactly what our country needs right now. Anyone who disagrees is a racist bigot homophobe islamaphobe etc.