Barack Obama's master plan:

1) Wiretap Trump Tower
2) Gather damaging info
3) Say nothing
4) Let him win
5) Ride off into the sunset

Sup Forums logic

because the taps didn't find anything you absolute retard.........which means they were likely bogus in the first place

1) Wiretap Trump Tower
2) get nothing important enough to cover that you commited a crime to gather the information
3) Say nothing
4) Think he will not win anyway
5) Ride off into the sunset

The entire goal of the wiretapping was to give Obama some funny transcripts to laugh at while off on his vacation, in between windsurfing runs

Can you remind me of Nixon's endgame for tapping watergate hotel?

One does not need competence to commit a crime

you forgot step zero
assume trump had damaging info because your party is full of corrupt assholes (like you, hillary, balgo) you presume the other party is bad as well

>3) Say nothing
You mean:
>3) Find nothing

Nice shilling!

Do you think that the first black president going to jail is cos raysism or what?

>nigger
>plan
pick one

Me and Obama had fun time. Thank Obama you the man -Richard

Obama's plan:
Step 1: Be a puppet nigger to the Jews
Step 2: There is no step 2.

Obama thought Hillary would win and keep everything on the down low but had that oh fuck moment when Donald did. Spent nearly 2 months trying to cover his ass and divert attention away.

1) Wiretap Trump Tower
2) Find nothing
3) Say nothing
4) Get assblasted on November
5) Go to jail

>when you start projecting your projection

Why is Trump spending his time flinging feces at Obama and Clinton, two impotent dem politicians?

Why isn't he looking forward and working to MAGA, pol?

they probably know drumpf did some shady shit but didnt have definitive proof and thought they'll wiretap because their own statistics estimated his chances of winning and ever finding out as tiny.

Didn't find anything damaging but broke the law trying you stupid fucking Liberal degenerate.

He really thought Clinton would win and cover him up.

>Why isn't he looking forward and working to MAGA, pol?

He's draining the swamp first.

This has been every american president plan ever.
And it certainly is your orange buffoon's plan aswell.

This

Wiretapping a private citizen, especially a presidential candidate, with little to no probable cause is highly illegal.

Obama needs jail.

>Gather damaging info

Yeah, like the fact that he eats KFC with a knife and fork?

TRUMP IS FINISHED, amirite?

Step two only works if he finds damaging info. It was a move of total desperation.

He gathered no damaging info. Trump's not a democrat so he doesn't call for assassinations or child sex slaves.

More like this:
1) Wiretap Trump Tower
2) Gather damaging info
3) Hopefully find something to use if needed
4) Say nothing about involvement
5) Clinton wins
6) Cover everything up
7) Ride off into the sunset

But this was the reality:
1) Wiretap Trump Tower
2) Gather damaging info
3) Hopefully find something to use if needed
4) Find nothing, fuck
4) Say nothing about involvement
5) Hope Clinton wins so we can cover everything up
6) Trump wins
7) what
8) Panic and try to ride off into the sunset
9) Get caught
10) Hanged

this. obama just wanted the bantz while on vacation.

If the Jews are so comfortable with Trump in power, then what is the point of this Russia nonsense that the media constantly pushes?

King Nigger is is butthurt he lost his crown. He has a secret hatred of Trump because Trump came from good parents and is everything Barry wishes he could be. Barry had an old commie whore of a mother and was raised by degenerate commies. He got to his position because it was bought for him by Soros, not of his own talents. He had to scrub his past, even killing people to do so. He's a piece of shit who will go down as worst president ever and the fucker knows it.

Here I'll fix it for you.

>1) Wiretap Trump Tower
>2) Gather damaging info
>3) Find nothing
>4) Say nothing
>5) Pray he doesn't win
>6) Pray it blows over and you can ride off into the sunset
>7) Go to jail instead

At least he'll know his new cellies, he's been running the country into the ground with them for almost a decade.

PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME:

>Who is Saudi Arabia and the muslim brotherhood?

Obama pulled out all the stops because this isn't the only thing he's guilty of and he is shitting bricks. Which is why his retirement consists of sitting in a DC "war room" against the new president with Valerie Jarrett.

exactly, OP is retarded

This

seems more like
>Tap Trump Tower
>Gather info
>leak info to 3rd parties
>say nothing and deny implication

(((Rosenburg Goldman and Schmidt))) Not even kidding.

>I have a ridiculous theory and I'm going to invent more ridiculous theories in order to justify it

I don't get it why do Americans think he's going to jail? He murdered hundreds of people and didn't feel threatened then, do you think wiretapping scandal will do anything else than ruin his reputation?

It's Hillary for jail delusions all over again.

He got into office with the slogan "lock her up!". Currently he's feeling a lot of pressure on the Russian angle with the recent Sessions recuse so he wants to lash out / distract from it.

I mean, he managed to make Hillary seem like a WW3 warhawk evil corrupt bitch so maybe he can slander Obama and the Gov in the same way so he looks like the only reasonable option?

Ya goys!
He's a good kind hearted fellow who meant no harm, not an inch of this man is bad.

Trump's master plan:
1) Lie
2) Lie
3) Lie
4) Lie
5) Lie

She'll be next

Don't think we haven't forgotten about your countries ties to hillary Clinton et al.

You should be concerned too

Fugg :D What were they?

Moe like MAGA on the macro scale.
We are winning unprecedented levels and you're crying bitch tears.

Sweet justice, keep the winning coming trump! Seeing you Fags whine on this board just makes it that much sweeter too! Keep up the crying.

>there are people on this board who ACTUALLY believe Obama will be going to jail
You fucks are just as delusional as the libs thinking Trump will get impeached

Unironically kill yourself tbqufrshwyrn family

user`s master plan:
1) shitpost
2) be cuck
3) be a good goy

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Trump needs to provide evidence.

The most based posts are always hidden in sharia threads.

fpbp
how this went was:
>1) Wiretap Trump Tower
>2) Try to gather damaging info
>3) Oh shit, there's no damaging info to find
>4) Hope he doesn't win and it never gets found out
>5) Play the "you're crazy for thinking this happen^8^8^8^8^8^8was wrong" game

/pol master plan
1) Suck rich cock
2) Pay to suck rich cock
3) Dream about sucking rich cock

He doesn't show his hand so quickly, he's a master at these kind of games, right now he's making them squirm in their skin and they are doing exactly that. Do you know how many laws Obama broke because he was told there will never be an "outsider" that will gain access to the seat of POTUS? It has been zog filtered for the last few decades and their policies they put in place were supposed to ensure it stayed that way.... until a billionaire who won the hearts of America came along.
If you didn't see how much they threw at him during his campaign you're blind to this fact.

Oh they are massively panicking for sure.

>2) Gather damaging info
OH SHIT NIGGER THIS GUY THAT DON'T DRANK ALCOHOL IS CLEAN.

They're voting on heathcare reform this week. Trump has already undone a lot of Obama's legacy.

If Barry had damning info that shit woulda been out a long time ago.

I wouldn't call a failing EO on immigration, no replacement for Obamacare, no wall, no Hillary prosecution, having the richest swamp creatures in his cabinet and constantly fleeing to his beach resort winning.

But guess I just have too high expectations....

Yep, stay the fuck away from america sweetie!
Tend to your refugees, they are your future afterall.

MAGA!

I'm pretty sure the wiretaps happened during his campaign. Another user posted a neat graph about how the audio was funneled over to Hilary.

Makes sense, when you consider the weird questions he was getting at the debates. 'Member "Will you accept the results of the election?" I 'member.

You sound disappointed as well. How long will you wait for him to deliver anything else than his shit posting on twitter? To the rest of the world it's hilarious, but you guys are avt Ally affected by his inability to MAGA.

Personally I hope we have the chance to experience 8 years of this, lol

How was he ever a comedian? He has the same sense of humor as a woman.

Sweetie. You're delusional

Get that checked out kay?

*actually

OBJECTION!

He didn't think Trump was going to win.

His plan was
1) Wiretap Trump Tower (this is confirmed by NYT and the Guardian it's not even in question)
2) Gather damaging info (he failed)
3) Release said info to the press

Tits or gtfo btw

This dumb fuck is getting sweetie posted all over, and doesn't realize it

You're done kiddo, your arguement is null

No rush. He's got 8 years to MAGA

The FBI sought the wire tap, not Obama or his administration.

>Let him win
they propped up the most unpopular candidate in history with $1+ billion and the full force of the government & social media--and she still barely lost

You can't use damaging info if the worst thing you find is "prefers well done steaks"

GUYS ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

CHECK THE NEWS

TRUMP IS INVESTIGATING OBAMA

Thanks Brock for letting us know when we hit a nerve. This means they didn't have shit on him and now it's blowing up in their faces.

Calm down, winner.

>3) Say nothing

Have you been ignoring the news? Who do you think keeps siphoning the Russian propaganda to all the democrat senators to go crazy about?

>Personally I hope we have the chance to experience 8 years of this, lol

Liberals know he's gonna be re-elected and are already trying to spin it so it seems they want it because it's "funny".
We all know you are dying inside because your party is in shambles.
And with ObamaGate, Trump dug up the remains of the DNC, pissed and shit on it, then re-buried it.
Laughable.

Trump is paranoid and delusional. It is only a matter of time before he is out and the asswipe Pence replaces him.

Not like he has complete control over their actions the pursue or anything.
Lynch will take this hit most likely and obamanigger will be quietly exiled.

>feelings
>my feelings
>Wahhh

We present facts and your gonna see an overwhelming number of them implicate Obama, publicly.

Just wait, and hang on tight sweetie!

This.
Maybe he was just seeing if if if if if if if they could get some dirt on him.

Will trump resign if the investigation proves that his idiotic accusations are unfounded?

>if you make a plan you cannot fail

>if you're rich that means you're bad
>it's better to be poor and suck government cock

Will I make baseless claims on an anonymous image board?

Forgot:
>Siphon billions of tax payer dollars to aid left lean activist groups to support his presidency after his term

His whole legacy is going down the shitter no matter how many billions he throws at it.

We the American people want blood now.

You mean like keeping millions of jobs in the United States and getting the economy back on track and setting record highs in the stock market?

Because he's already fucking doing that.

Dat trip
>111

they don't have shit on Trump and why the leaks and press are trying to use innuendo. Not working

>4) Let him win
he tried SO FUCKING HARD not to though.

I think his excuse was that he was afraid that his opponent was giving secrets to his psychiatrist

You mean, of course, that Obama created millions of good full time jobs? Unlike Bush who lost millions and is the cause of the skyrocketing debt (which Trump promises to increase).

>wiretap Trump Tower
>gather info to help your queen slay
>turns out to be fucking nothing
>get btfo as Trumps wins
>stay silent and hope no one notices
>ride off into the sunset

Obama logic

Obama is the front man

Barry does what he is told

He would be happy swinging in a tire with KoKo

Barry loves to snuggle

He is cute and cuddly as a drunk coed

>created millions of full time jobs
>full time

Why are the hillary shills back? Trump is already working to lower the national debt

SLIDE THREAD

You forgot:
Invent illogical russia story as your excuse on why you did it.

>Personally I hope we have the chance to experience 8 years of this, lol
Oh you will, Sugar Bear.

It's almost over OP... Roger Stone just admitted to collusion with the Russians

You're pretty stupid if you think that's what we think.
This just proves how stupid you are since you can't work out a real strategy from the info that has been provided.

6)let trump make a autistic fit.
7) Reales tapes
8)Trump gets austed.

Obama did it trump is lots of hot air and nothing happend.

>2) Gather damaging info
more like
>2) Try to gather damaging info
>2.5) Find nothing, continue with label attacks