WHO'S READY FOR RACE WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=ONVc2m-W1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there is a race war I am siding with blacks as I respect them more than a bunch of hateful, insecure white devils. Btw, I am white.

Stfu faggot

Do people not have memories?
Taking land from whites worked so well in the rest of africa

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY

Weak b8. 1/10 because it made me respond

They actually might have a very poor ability to view time abstractly

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Whites BTFO. Lmao

>niggers stealing things

Nothing new, honestly.

I just hope that if he does, the rest of the world will embargo the shit out of that country again. After all, it's pure racism.

Dont be silly

Only whites can be rayciss

Delete this.

I'd love to see this happen and see the whole continent turn into shit if it didn't hurt white people. They didn't learn from Zimbabwe, really?

Going to need that Mugabe white farmers picture

The whole world is going to let it happen.

Because this worked so well in Rhodesia.

Africa could do with having a tenth the population it currently has, no more. Better for everyone then, even africans

Maybe there's an updated version

>white devils

Posting in everyone of these threads until niggers grow a brain to withhold information longer than 2 weeks.

>let Zuma enact policies
>whites (and white farmers) leave SA en masse
>mass starvation/poverty like Zimbabwe because niggers cannot into sustainable farming
>blacks start dying en masse (looting, stealing, eating each other), weak lefty whites that stayed behind get raped/killed because they whitey devils
>whites return after months of exile
>retake SA MAKE SA GREAT AGAIN
>blacks to small of population to resist
>blacks go quietly into the night
>quality of life skyrockets

>build up infrastructure
>blacks take it
>crashes and burns

Im okay with that

They're African, so no. No application of memory, no forethought, no long term planning. None of the higher cognitive functions.

Your faggotry will be punished,treason will not be allowed

Send the white refugees to America to redpill the other whites.

>niggers
>learning

How many of us Sup Forumsacks would actually consider to go there if war broke out?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

Shouldn't that also include the news about the dam being ready burst because blacks can't maintain it? It would kill millions.

>“We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "If this starts, it will turn into a racial war

RACE WAAAAR

One of my best friends immigrated to the U.S. in 94' from South Africa (he and his family were smarter than most apparently). He told me all of his relatives are still orchard farmers and goat ranchers, so they would probably be targets for something like this. Apparently all rural whites on SA buried guns in their back yards decades ago just in case of a happening such as this. Gonna be real funny watching those nogs get slaughtered. There wont be any Jimmy Carters left to stop them either, they'll get the job done right this time.

I'm not... I've been stacking up on lethal means for so long, I neglected to buy hockey gear and a stick.

Have fun being dead.

>going to africa to fight niggers
we got plenty here, and the ones here were the genetic losers who got enslaved by other nogs and sold to the dutch or whoever. we've got our own problems. problems so bad that they literally cannot get into college without daddy government lowering the bar for them

South Africans...

Whats it like since apartheid ended?

Have blacks taken advantage of the education system.

Are they involved in farming/infrastructure?

>Have blacks taken advantage of the education system.

>Are they involved in farming/infrastructure?

>Are they involved in farming/infrastructure?
see:

LOL

hol up
u be saying crackers were getting compensation before?

Niggers can't even plant seeds, truly pathetic.

It's pretty much the same economically since '94. Black gov has been hoarding money and living in luxury and after more than 20 years the lower class blacks are getting upset so whites are the convenient scape-goat even though we pay 80% of the taxes. Yes, about 4 million people's taxes support all the gibs me dat welfare programs of 50 million.

since you won't be needing your skin, it will be removed

lmao dude are you retarded

Eh

niggers will starve to death again lol

Fuck man that sucks, what are other white South Africans thoughts on what Zuma is doing?

Are they doing this again?

this is not unexpected. remember, traitors die first

If I could gather the money I would

youtube.com/watch?v=ONVc2m-W1-g

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

obligatory

Just let him do that. They will starve to death within couple of years.

What are the chances that all the South African whites would go and just make their own country if this happened?

You know what the real problem is? It wouldn't make any difference. Win or lose, you would be da evil whitey who needa get outta da black man land.
As usual, the (((ones))) who push that narrative are the problem. It's like putting a pan under a leaky roof, never emptying the pan, never mending the roof and then thinking up a new strategy when the pan starts to overflow. Fix the source of the problem and you don't have to worry about anything else.

>WHO'S READY FOR RACE WAR
kek
whites will bend over and take it as you always do
and they will die happy knowing that they weren't racists

Will europe give us the Right to Return? We have no homeland anymore and its only a queation of time until were genocided.

Rhodesia 2.0 incoming. They will take everything, fuck it up and then cry and blame whitey like the kaffers always do.

There will be no race war, we are 8% of the population. It will be a slaughter.

What can we do? We're 8% of the population and europe won't take us back. We've got nowhere to go.

Finally.

Traitors are useful during war time, once you win, it is customary to kill them.

if you still had your nukes you could take the nogs out with you

You should be all executed for Nelson Obongo. ALL. EXECUTED.

IS there any talk of white South Africans just breaking off and forming a new nation?

Africa belongs to the Blacks. Those White foreigners have to go back. Anyone who complains about this, yet also wants Blacks out of their country for the same reasons these Africans have against these White immigrants, are hypocrites.

Shut up leaf

I AM!!!
DEUS VULT!!!

Good luck SA bros. Show them no mercy on the battlefield.

Can America just take all the whites in? Lets take them and then close our immigration for the next 100yrs.

so SA will turn into Nigeria
who cares?

You should apply for refugee status since a persecution is happening/about to happen. Europeans would not mind white refugees for a change.

The fact that we're not taking in white africans instead of Somalis sicken me.

White people lived in south africa first, blacks didnt get that far south untill after it had been settled and blacks expanding south and whites expanding north ran into each other.

whites have more claim to south africa than bantu nigs

Go back where? We don't have citizenship in europe.

At least do some research before you post weak baits m8

No. Where can we go? Its not like we can explore a new continent, we already tried that.

2edgy4me

Already tried that. Canadian cuck judge refused us.

>Africa belongs to the Blacks.
>Europe doesn't belong to Europeans.
Whew Rashid, your superior nigger IQ is really showing here.

>A

F

they'll kill you first

fpwp

FUCKING

didn't you hear?
anti-white racism is impossible

If Zuma wrecks post apartheid South Africa through the position of leader of Mandela's former party, it would force a lot of the " there's no biological difference between different people" camp into a pretty awkward position.

Dont give up hope yet South African bro Elon musk is sure to help you guys out maybe he will even convince trump to take you guys in

they just reject whites out of hand. the (usually jewish) staff member you speak to doesn't even bother creating a formal asylum request.

LEAF

Because the world will lose a minority race forever. We have a lot to give, even down here in africa we:

-Developed our own petrol from steenkool
-First heart transplant
-Built our own nukes

Bruh they actually removed that statue?

Let Africa burn, White people owe nothing to the world, let it fucking burn.

rip in pepperoni, pupper

The problem is that with 22 years under nigger control, some red pilled whites are too poor to get a plane ticket out and others will never leave the land they feel is rightfully theirs since they developed it from mud hut technology

many of those whites have been in SA for centuries
longer than most of blacks there for that matter

I see, you have no Soros organization lobbying for you. You probably prefer the Anglosphere, but if you are into farming and have some money you might also consider buying land in Italy. The climate might be similar to SA.

Not only that, getting work visas or permits are very expensive and difficult to obtain

>Btw, I am white.

Sure you are, Imran.

when shit really hits the fan, make them fear you

in fact i don't have to tell south africans this, you'll defend yourselves competently. you're not going to sit around being mass murdered.

gas the kikes race war now

Niggers must fall

Obvious bait, but you can fuck right off. Being a self hating shitposter is my country's job